Is he right Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EH_H-tUR5Vs
outsidethebeltway.com/high_iq_liberal_atheist_monogamous_/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>except for judaism
>regards, white person

Yes

Notice how most godfags are also big time bootlickers and statist cumguzzlers?

In time, scientific evidence will prove that religion is just one of many memes embedded into the genetics of subhumans who need nebulous ethereal bodies like the government or God to dictate how they should live.

Notice how (totally coincidentally jewish) """atheists""" never speak out about judaism?

I think he spoke about judaism too in his documentary "Religulous".

It's just sad he doesnt see tha failing of atheist societies. He just needs to open his eyes and look what atheism did to china and western european countries.

The quote above is talking about religion in general.so that includes the Jewish faith as well.

clearly not, since you wouldn't classify something that's the norm as a "disorder".

also all those atheist fucktards forget that it really isn't so much about what the specifics of the religion say, it's more about creating a sense of community/purpose, to portray the world in an us vs them kind of way.

name a successful atheist society that still exists to this day

oh wait

Really made me think...

>most godfags are also big time bootlickers and statist cumguzzlers
Atheists are more likely to support an increase of government, spic

>Bill Maher

>having violent tendencies isn't a disorder because it was the norm to ransack and rape at some point in history

Yeah, except it doesn't. Sam Harris, Bill Maher, David Pakman, etc. all constantly rail against muslims because they do things like not allow women to drive in Saudi Arabia, yet ignore the fact that orthodox jews do the exact same thing in Israel. They're jews. A jew is a jew is a jew is a jew.

True.

Yeah, he made fun of Jews for Jesus and the pro-Palestine rabbi's.

Atheism was created by Jews. all atheists are kike shills

i bet he felt rly smart after he said that.
>tfw these are our philosophers of today
top fucking kek m80

>i'm retarded, but these people are also retatded

That doesn't make you less retarded

He is anti-vax so his opinion is discarded whether he is right or not.

His agenda:

>3 youtube atheists prove my point about all atheists

Top kek, godfags are pathetic

>1 post by this ID

>be lifelong atheist, never indoctrinated by parents
>still believe religion is critically important for maintaining social order, increasing public perception of legitimacy of govt ,and building support for govt policies

who /machiavelli/ here?

I think Jewish DNA is a hereditary disease that should be treated.

>Update

A stronger case can be made that Atheism is a neurological disorder. Purely from a logical point of view, that being consistent behavior across space and time is the very definition of normal, making atheism an aberration.

Atheists are like autistic's, who are incapable of navigating non-rational spaces like intuition, reading body language or spirituality. They see the world in 2 dimensions whereas everyone else sees it in 3.

Basically they need to be euthanized for the good of humanity.

> literally could point to entire population of sweden

You're totally right.

All societies fail.

>everyone is insane therefore no one is insane

there is an astonishing amount of horseshit in your post. were you trying to be funny, or are you genuinely stupid?

>not wanting to be the gov't
who's beta now?

If you dont learn from history, you will probably repeat the same mistakes too. I'm pretty sure one could engineer a civilization which lasts forever.

I guess, wester societeis biggest mistakes were:
>equal rights to women and foreigners
>trusting jews and allowing them into your countries

he's just trying to subvert the west.
youtube.com/watch?v=EH_H-tUR5Vs
ISRAEL IS OUR GREATEST ALLY

He's actually completely wrong
Atheism is a neurological disorder

Average people are religious to some degree (even the pseudo athiests)
True athiests are rare and abnormal

religion is just brainwashing.
people absorb the culture they are born into.
if their parents believe in invisible magical men who live in the sky then the children will believe it too.
LSD and magic mushrooms are the quickest ways to overcome programming like this, but they are of course illegal because religion is a means of controlling and manipulating the masses.
if you tell them God wants them to do something then they will do it.
it is much easier than telling them you want them to do it because they will question you but they won't question 'God'

>you don't even ask your imaginary friend for life advice haha you're the real insane one stupid atheists

If it's nurelogical why call it a disorder? Why ignore all it gives and pretend is something wrong by default. And for bonus points look what people replace it with when they start calling themselves aetheiests.

if it was a disorder, then why is religion a cultural universal that humanity has always had and will likely have forever? I'm an atheist, but Bill Maher and his ilk are just cringey with their pseudo-intellectualism

I think religiosity or some form of spiritual raison d'être is natural to humans. Organized religion leads to plenty of disorders though, mostly a lot of sexual repression. We need to move past it.

Scandinavia.

He is a fucking kike. I have seen Jews pull this off all the time. Say in public that "religion is bullshit", but they'll gladly hang out at the synagogue, never miss an invitation from a rabbi for dinner, and are always interested in matters related to their religious community.

Lmao at white people falling for the atheism meme.

I wouldn't say so.
Religion, especially Christian doctrine, let us create an extremely sound collection of morals and ideologies that help people live their life happy and satisfied, regardless of whether it's true or not. Christianity, as a whole, is fairly peaceful overall when you consider how many people believe in it.

Though Islam is an example of where religion can go very wrong.

Yes, but so is leftism.

Well Sweden definitely can't be called successful. The other countries maybe

looks like hes getting too conservative for his audience. the conservative guest was the only one agreeing with him in last nights episode. crazy times.

>people who don't think like me are mentally ill
Very mature

>True athiests are rare and abnormal
This, especially considering how egalitarian liberalism is essentially just a surrogate for traditional religion

Hes been too conservative for most liberals on the Islamic issue for a pretty long while now.

He's like Dave Rubin
He still has stupid unrealistic liberal ideas, but the SJWs are kicking him out as they take over the left.

He's a Moderate Liberal, not a SJW.

>It's just sad he doesn't see the failing of atheist societies

Because atheists don't kill infidels to please their gods?

As shortcomings go, that's actually quite a good one.

>Because atheists don't kill infidels to please their gods?
>What is the Reign of Terror

He's right and you're an autist

>Atheism was created by Jews

Non-belief by definition pre-existed the manufacture of "gods" and religion

this, his documentary on religion barley talked about Judaism, I WONDER WHY HMMMM REALLY MAKES U THINK

Yup

>Can name multitudes of successful societies built upon religion
>Can't name a single country built off of LSD and "magic mushrooms"

Maybe kill yourself?

Are you sure thats the answers you want to go with

Atheists really are this insecure

>(((((Bill """"""""""Maher"""""""""")))))

I remember thinking those jews from the movie that thought they could trick the god they were so devoted to with loopholes came off looking really stupid

>everyone i disagree with has a mental disorder

this is the new "ur hitler" tier of "argument"

All three of those people have spoken out against Judaism on multiple occasions. They all agree that Judaism is bad. They just all also agree that Christianith and Islam are worse.

>Atheists are like autistic's, who are incapable of navigating non-rational spaces like intuition, reading body language or spirituality.

Smells like you just pulled that out of your ass.

In your weak attempt fabricate a false narrative, you started with a glaringly false assumption.

Atheists can have beliefs, but just because they reject your sky men, dragons, flat earth or flying carpets doesn't necessarily they are incapable of irrational thought.

In fact, it is the binary-thinking believers that invariably demonstrate an inability to comprehend their own cognitive dissonance.

>Found the autist

Perhaps not a disorder, but there's clearly something wrong with them if they truly believe the inane religious customs.

You know that there are actual philosophers still, right? Habermas, Ricoeur, Nagel, Chalmers, Searle, and Zizek exist.

What are you talking about? He isn't anti-vax you fucking mong.

Machiavelli would have been a shit statesman. Only edgy teenagers think he had anything relevant to say.

>What is the Reign of Terror

Enlightenment us.

Cultural Marxism is a neurological disorder.

You can't learn from the past. The future is different from the past.

That's stupid. It would be the symptom of a neurological disorder, not the disorder itself.
Also by his logic all thoughts that are spent on anything but pure instinctual advancement of the race at an animal level would be a neurological disorder; religion is a product of society and the desire to have a higher understanding of life. Even if you're non-religious you would have to be fairly stupid to believe that humanity trying to make sense of the world they live in was something negative.

Get your sklavenmorale out of here.

>Machiavelli would have been a shit statesman. Only edgy teenagers think he had anything relevant to say.

He's quite relevant. Niccolo showed us that seemingly benevolent political leaders can have scheming advisors plotting deception and intrigue to manipulate the masses.

It's why the Republicans always nominate the stupidest candidate they can find, so the actual business of the executive branch can be conducted by Cheney's shadow government.

>Cultural Marxism is a neurological disorder.

No communist regimes anywhere in the world.
Zero chance of any nations becoming communist any time soon.

Gullible conservatives shrieking, terrified, still shitting their shorts over "muh communisms"

< whole world laughing at them >

>Zizek

>Philosopher

Pick one. Zizek is a troll who has realised that he can make a career out of spewing truism laden academese gibberish to leftards which is something most of us grew out of when we were fifteen and noticed the existence of tits.

You probably need to watch it again.

Go ahead and name a successful religious society then.

Everyone already knew that, though. He was a failed politician who went on to become a failed writer.

I agree. I'm not a big fan of Zizek, but it's pretty clear that he's going to become part of the canon at some point. His works are sprawling and diverse. If all you've seen are his videos, you really don't know what you're talking about.

>Neurological
Does he even know what that word means? I'm sure he meant Psychological.

>Bill Maher
>the guy who misled millions of people with his Zeitgeist bullshit
>"muh Jesus was made up and based on many figures in other religions. Muh sources are from some other crazy ass religion"

Never trust Maher

>Average people are religious to some degree (even the pseudo athiests)
Mostly below average people, especially the radicalized dimwits on Sup Forums.
outsidethebeltway.com/high_iq_liberal_atheist_monogamous_/

>True athiests are rare and abnormal
False. All babies are born atheist. No one starts out believing in any god or religion. It is all learned.

>Never trust Jews

FTFY

Religion is a story that people tell themselves to obfuscate, and stave off the existential dread that follows from realisation of your own mortality.

Even as someone who doesn't believe in a God, I must subconsciously do this in order to maintain relative sanity.

I don't believe that human consciousness is equipped to handle full conceptualization of it's own non-existence.

Says he is logical, and factual.

Refuses to vaccinate his kids.

Hes a cunt.

Sure it is. Existential dread is a consequence of idiocy. There are many meanings of life. There is no objective meaning of life. There is also no objective proof that there is an external world or that other people are conscious entities. You cannot wholly divorce your rationality from your intuitions or else you're talking nonsense.

poisoning the well fallacy

>Is he right Sup Forums?
No, he's a jew and so are you.
SAGE

perhaps because there is not much practicing jews in the world

The babies are born agnostic not really atheist. Because they don't know for sure anything

Tfw your city (a religious one) had less death rate than any other developed city, had the best morals, was the the most friendly (a paradise for many visitors) and had euro education system (thanks to Jesuits,Lasallians, etc) until our capital (liberal, progre or cancer w/e) and neighbors (primitive) started to screw us.
If he accepts that it´s a disorder then has to deal with the fact that being gay is also a disease (several 1s)

I'm sure (((Bill Maher))) is really trying to helpy all you goys be based and strong in the west.

Plus what's with the dramatic pic and framing and font he's a shitty comedian not fucking Marcus Aurelius.

>Existential dread is a consequence of idiocy. There are many meanings of life. There is no objective meaning of life.

Ah the delightful eternal certitude of the undergrad A- average coffee house circle jerk.

Come back when you've buried a child and see how far your semantic bullshit takes you.

Atheism and agnosticism are sicknesses of a decadent West that hasn't even encountered life, much less death.

>religions are primitive nonsense, science disproves it all!
>why of course the Jews are entitled to their ancient homeland, you filthy anti-Semites

Bill (((Maher))) is just another "secular" kike carrying out the Zionist agenda.

Sage.

-said the Leftist.

why do you people always associate religious people with right and atheists with left?
How does this make any sense?

learn to greentext correctly nigger