Why is it so fucking boring?

Why is it so fucking boring?

Because you have a short attention span

i bet you heard disorder and wanted the whole album to sound like that you fucking pleb

anyone else think it's pretty unremarkable? it foreshadowed a lot of other acts, but i think it was ultimately eclipsed by them

I haven't listened to disorder, but UP just sounds so lifeless and uninteresting.

Listen to it again. In a dark room. Single candle burning. Eyes closed and sitting on your forearms so that your hands go kinda numb. Don't wear a shirt and crank the a/c down to 67

lmao nigga youre joking

I'm not. I don't get what makes it special.

cause you're a pleb.

Check the Unknown Pleasures track list

I shouldn't have to do all this shit just to enjoy an album I already paid for it give me my moneys worth

You can't make this shit up

real patrician hours: skip the first track

I have short attention span and it wasn't boring.

No, that sounds incredibly gay

I kinda know where you're coming from
After Disorder it kind of goes downhill, then pick up at Shadowplay

Why can't you actually listen to it?

this

>forcing yourself to like things
I hate people with this type of mindset. Fucking idiots.

t. el babby pleb

UP is good, but it's pretty pleb.

Closer is the patrician's choice.

A better question is why hasn’t op ended his worthless existence yet?

UP is only popular because the cover looks cool on t-shirts, Closer is the better JD album

and i hate ppl with your mindset

Why does New Order only have one good song?

Holy shit I've never even listened to this before so I gave it a listen and my god it's terrible. From the "universal critical acclaim" reviews, I can only assume you just put this in your favourite albums of all time list to be a pretentious prick. There's no way anyone could genuinely enjoy this tripe.

Try it on acid and then you can crawl right inside there nice and comfy

cause u have bad taste

Goth here, I do for obvious reasons.

>I have to temporarily impair my mental functions with chemicals in order to enjoy this album

Yeah, sums it up, really...

I'm just saying, friend. I want you to enjoy the album. If you're too much of a hipster to let yourself enjoy the 't-shirt album' sober, tamp that down with drugs until you can get over yourself.

hahahahahaha holy shit

I don't think it's very good either

>mother i tried please believe me
>im doing the best that i can
>im ashamed of the things ive been put through
>im ashamed of the person i am

I fucking love this album. I'm wearing the shirt right now. It'll click when you're older.

>ISO
>LATION
>DIFFERENT
>ALBUM

Because you are a pleb.

Lmao hrs too scared to reply

They easily have 2 good songs

The first song is the only good song on the album, and it's a shame because it's a really good song. I felt like they could've made this album really spectacular, and all the praise it gets is people who either have hazy memories and think "surely it was amazing, that intro track was great!" or people who just really wanted it to be better than it was.