>american tourist starts talking about his heritage

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=84LnTrQ2us8
youtube.com/watch?v=XhJp0W0ku2w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

do they do this cringy shit IRL too?

Yes they do

>spanish tourists walking around in groups of 12 talking loudly

Literally never thought of it as cringy in my entire life, and outside of this board specifically I have never met anybody, European or otherwise, who saw it that way.
I think you guys just look at the people who say shit like "Boston is more Irish and Ireland", and assume we all treat it that way.

I am 12% bostonian and your post offended me

Are you German? My great grandma is German! I totally feel connected to my German roots haha, I love beer! :)

I'm surprised a German made this post. I've heard so many Americans talk about their Irish, Italian Polish, French-Canadian, Portuguese, and hell, even Native ancestry, but I have never heard anyone proudly discuss their German lineage. Many Americans are of German descent, don't get me wrong--just take a look at some of our last names--but we all know that Kraut blood is nothing to be proud of. I thank my lucky stars that I don't have a drop of German blood in me. I'm sorry you can't say the same, OP.

I just usually say something like "All the good Germs went to the states" or something.

>getting in the way
>touching shit they shouldn't be

Remind we why we don't keep them in cages

but OP is pure 100% greek blood

>go into british bus
>everyone is autistically quiet
>someone's phone starts ringing
>everyone stares at him
>he hangs up and apologizes to everyone before comitting sudoki

If I could find any of your shitty irrelevant countries on the map, I would wipe them off of it with a nuke

Hitler said every german that migrated to the states becomes a degenerate
One of the rare things of him i agree

You brits do the same shit when you do tourism, shut up

you can't miss it

Woah is that a map of Ireland?

>before comitting sudoki
Nice gimmick user, honestly a good laugh

REGENTS PARK
N O W

>American girl (Brazilian father and American mother) is visiting here
>broken Portuguese
>always talking about açaí and churrasco like someone care
>always drinking
>doesn't even know the name of the music styles but keeps saying it's her thing while making some shit moves
>"people are so warm here, it's different from there"
>"I feel so connected with this land. It's in the blood, you know?"
>"Let's go to plaia (it's not even Portuguese)"

Drunk tourist tryharder with an inexplicable desire of self-affirmation and a shit accent, what an amazing combination.

>a Br*t complaining about this
Is this opposite day?

I'm glad I don't leave the house enough to experience this cancer.

You do this, but you do it while drunk as fuck and acting like hooligans.

youtube.com/watch?v=84LnTrQ2us8

>americans

Did anyone told her how stupid she sounds?

I like these, keep posting

I don't think so.

what video is this from?

Damnit
Se algum dia eu conhecer alguém assim eu vou fazer questão de mandar ela tomar no cu

youtube.com/watch?v=XhJp0W0ku2w

america lacks a culture compelling enough for people to want to identify with. if we weren't a consumerist hellhole and went back to our roots, people woundn't want to identify with different cultures

>a non-white identifies themselves as English/Irish/German/Swedish/Any other ethnically white nation

Sure it can be annoying but most of the time I find it charming. The only thing I don't like is when they start acting like their heritage actually makes them like citizens from said country.

enough people here doing that, don't need the amis for it

>Encounter weebs irl and online

the South had culture and we don't do this nearly as much as Northerners do. In fact most people down here identify as "ethnically American" on the census because people don't know or care where in Europe they're from. Stop projecting.

>be american
>have different european ethnicities fighting inside of you
CAN'T MAKE THIS UP

>had
*has
but in many ways had is correct too

Most Americans aren't German at all, they just say they are because they don't knw better.

>be brazilian

>but I have never heard anyone proudly discuss their German lineage

Even Trump fucking did it you dumb incel.

I love how the inferiority complex instantly shows when you confront the amerifat with his dumb behaviour.

the most left-wing politicians/commentators here are fucking yanks with a grudge against trump

the worst being some horrid dyke cunt with an italian name who was made 'minister for children' who wanted us to take in about a million syrian 'children' (aka adult arab/subsaharan african men) cause where is da luv?

>I use homophobic terms, but I'm actually very pro-gay myself .. I just hate anyone who promotes open-borders bullshit

>be canadian

I agree I get second hand embarrassment from it. Americans think we have no culture when the truth is our culture is the default culture of the world. Americans think they're too bland and boring, so if someone is like 25% italian they'll claim that because its "different". Its sad really, you can make a lot of comparisons to rome with modern US. The constant nostalgia of different times etc.

Don't care much for Brazilians but damn do I hate Le*fs

>STOB THE GILLER
every time

That's not how you greentext. Go back to rebbit, Gaydan Ó Queerdon and take your fag enabling with you.

checked and raised

HOLY SHIT SOMEONE PLEASE JUST NUKE BOSTON ALREADY

kek

what other fucking sport should they be watching?

my heritage :)

American Football™, of course. Is there a more irish sport?

haha this ones great

GAA

as for you .. just fuck right off. I live a sad enough life as it is without having to sink to your fucking depths. now go back to /eire/ and your anime pics where you belong

It's japan you retarded

He's right in that leftist cucks would view taking pride in German Heritage as nazism so many normies probably avoid it compared to Celtic, Latin and Slavic heritage BUT you are right in that many German Americans take immense pride in their heritage, many more do quietly.

it's new zealand you dingus

gaelic football

>implying anyone would go to America for intensive "WE WUZ" and "muh ancestors"

There's no escaping it, unfortunately.

Ey broder suo tu brasilieo tambão jajaja

>jajaja
>not huehuehue or kkkk
Fake brazilian

>i hate niggers they belong back to the plantations
>damn it feels good to be 100% white both of my parents are fully irish

oh holy fuck you're right, thanks man your helpful