youtube.com/watch?v=xQkENXa9WNE
youtube.com/watch?v=3XHkdDGV2Qk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What am I looking at here?

mass effect 4

WE

WUZ

WUZ

They managed to make asari look even more squishy.

GERMANZZZ

MATRIARCHS

She was a black sheep....

They really need to stop using trannies as their mocap actors. Fucking disgusting.

Then again, it's a game made by A FUCKING LEAF. Wouldn't be surprised if they added Human/Dog romance options in this one.

This disgusts me desu. Asari are, by design, supposed to be very attractive.

Oh man, killing hideous blue aliens is gonna be a fucking blast

Neon swift

asari were literally made for alien cock

now we have trannie asari, who are literally made for gay alien cock

progress

kek

never understood while you could not go full human supremacist and wipe out the galaxy of alien filfth

even was dorced to side with them

Is that Jo Cox?

bioware destroys the one race, the greatest race. The asari race.

All beautiful, young forever, mind sex and all that classic marriage shit. No asari fucking asari though, that's degenerate lesbian shit.

Why not go with the IT and make ME4? Why fucking biocunts.

How do Asari performs sex?

This isn't them trying to make her look like a tranny or anything you idiots. Bioware has always been shit at making good smiles.

they do whatever the partner wants physically and someone jump their nervous systems together and eventually minds.

They connect through the brain. Just like Liara saw Shepards visions in ME1.

Thats why they can mix with all other races.

Like regular sex, but there's some shit involved where they mindfuck you, so you're having physical sex and mental astral projection sex in a personal gal-axial space which is supposed to be even BETTER than physical sex.

So imagine having sex on heroin.

I want to FUCK the shit out of Tevos as she lowkey talks about how the asari are the best council race.

>another mass effect
why?

Need mo money for dem marxist programz

The new Mass Effect is supposed to focus more on exploration (like Mass Effect 1 before EA took a shit on the series).

Your crew is on the first ship sent to explore the Andromeda Galaxy. I just hope they're no forced SJW narratives, and they focus on being a good vidya. Does anybody know if Hamburger Helper is working on this one?

youtube.com/watch?v=y2vgHOXeps0

>another mass effect
atleast saga wont end in blue-green-white ending. Btw it's going to be like 1st one.

>I just hope they're no forced SJW narratives, and they focus on being a good vidya
>bioware

Abandon all hope mate.

Dragon Age Inquisition was pretty good. You could literally have degenerates executed. Also, you could tell all the degenerate/gay party members to leave and never come back.

Pretty much this.

This cunt is working on the game, JUST:

youtube.com/watch?v=xQkENXa9WNE

Too bad the game is shit. The E3 presentation was as if there was actual depth to fighting dragons. So fucking SAD.

Didn't play Inquisition.

They can go fuck themselves after releasing ME:3 and Dragon Age 2.

>DA: Cisquisition
>Good

I've been playing vidya since I could remember. That was the first game I have ever been lectured to about transgenders by a fucking pseudo Muslim.

>I just hope they're no forced SJW narratives

This is Bioware we are talking about. Just look at Dragon Age: Inclusion. I played and loved Origins, and I even kind of liked 2 despite how shit of a game it was. But I still haven't even finished DA:I yet. The other games I had shit tons of characters, but in the new one, I didn't even get halfway through with one.

There's a section in Inquisition where you can have a lesbian elf-loving noblewoman executed, and replaced by her militarist brother who's basically Napoleon, and he helps you go deus vult against heretics and demons.

But yeah, ME 1 and 3 were shit. I never played the other Dragon Age games, but I heard bad stories.

I just completely ignored that guy. He was only a meat shield to me.

First Dragon Age game was pretty good as long as you went City Human storyline. Dwarf wasn't bad either, but disgusting subrace.

Honestly, the last great Bioware game I played was Jade Empire. Everything else has ranged from decent to shit.

>Dragon Age Inquisition
>good

I created a white male human mage and went into the game, open minded and willing to ignore any of the ham-fisted attempts at social commentary placed in there and any equality messages. I didn't even get 30 minutes in until I just couldn't play the game anymore because the story was so contrived due to the SJW elements.

Seriously,
>Game starts up
>LITERALLY and IMMEDIATELY saved by stronk white gay woman
>Combat quips are constantly about how shit men are and how only a woman can "battle such evil"
>10 minutes in and you meet a transsexual elf who immediately hits on you
>Selecting any option other than flirting back with him/her/xir/it gets you a negative opinion point by the entire party
>Meet the dwarf hunter from previous game 5 mins later, everyone is giving him shit for being a man and liking women, they just harass him nonstop and he doesn't even defend himself
>Get to the attacked sanctuary and there's a white straight male in charge, he's screaming about how all the soldiers should just charge forward and die on the enemy blades for the good of the kingdom
>Stronk womyn duo out of nowhere in paladin armour tell him he has no power over them and that they will lead the troops while he runs back with his tail between his legs

After this, you are given your first village to explore, with EVERY NPC you can interact with being a woman. The only exception is the blacksmith, but surprise surprise he has only three lines of dialogue.

>After walking around and hearing the villagers banter about how the "queen treats them so much better than a male ruler ever could" I just turned the game off. I just couldn't.

And we're supposed to see this shit as equality for years of misogyny and bigotry in videogames? I've never even heard of a game being on the other side of the fence this badly, where women and faggots are ridiculed to the same extent.

It's a shame that Bioware turned into what it did. It produced one of my favorite RPGs, Jade Empire.

Though I guarantee you JE wouldn't be made today. You would have a bunch of SJWs crying about how the game was appropriating Asian culture or some bullshit.

It was one of the most original Western RPGs in a long time. Ancient Chinese folklore with a western twist taking place during a time in which the West was beginning to trade with the far east.

If they ever make a sequel you can be assured the game would be absolute garbage. It's sad but Bioware has been dead for a long time. With the games they have been releasing lately, wouldn't be surprised if the brand name died off. Bioware use to be a seal of quality.

jade empire was great

Wasn't the whole point of them being they messed with your head to make themselves look like what the race perceived as beautiful?
This looks like a mash-faced retard. I don't usually like video games but Mass Effect 1 was really good and it's a shame to see such a well built fiction turn to shit.

Blame Canada.

>playing western rpgs

Do you guys think this sjw shit will and in our lifetime? Should every violent crazy cunt be put down for public safety?

It's hamfisted enough without your hyperbole, Australia-kun. The chick that saves you at the start is the only fully straight character in the game. You don't need to make things up to say how awful the damn thing is.

>only fully straight character

Not to mention she looked like a fucking man. There was also Josephine, but she was ugly as fuck. And on top of being ugly, she was a shitskin.

It cycles, the pendulum's on its way back.

Elections and shit speed things up quicker with swings.

Fucking Canadians. I know that this game is gonna be tumblr's dream game, but I may buy it if the mutiplayer was as good as ME3. FUCK, I don't want to fund degeneracy.

there's no justice in this world whatsoever

youtube.com/watch?v=3XHkdDGV2Qk

>Witcher
>not a wrpg
WE WUZ JAPS AN SHIET?

>Every character has being gay shoehorned in as a substitute for an actual character
>Literally everything in this game is a boring grind, even combat is boring because of damage sponge enemies

>tfw you remember Bioware games before EA bought out the studio and rights to the name and started creating festering shits with the label on

didnt the new dragon age only have trannies and ugly gay men?

>I just hope they're no forced SJW narratives

lol

Since when do Asari have eyebrows?

who fucking cares, it's bioware

I mean it's a shit looking character, but she can only be romanced by male characters

>game published by EA
>not expecting some forced social justice shit
im expecting trans romances

From the footage I've seen, they appear to purposefully make the female characters ugly. To is obviously to appease the feminists.