Not even the parents of Bongs in this website have seen their NT win a title

>not even the parents of Bongs in this website have seen their NT win a title

Life expectancy in Argentina is 22 so this applies to you too.

wow, am I witnessing the famous "british banter"? it isn't as good as I expected

yeah but falkland islands LMAO

>there are people on espee who never felt the win of a world cup or a continental cup in their pathetic lifes
kek

Not a bong but my parents were certainly alive when England won it, as long as youre older than 12 this is probably the case

>what is the U20 world cup

there is a difference between seen and being alive tho

for example; is was born in 1990 but i cannot really claim that i have seen our win in the 1990 wc or even the 1996 ec cup

>born just in time to see my country win a cup
ancestors and descendants btfo

Las Malvinas son británicas.

Fuck off, sin título.

>34 years

>descendants

It's not like they're gonna win anything ever again.

Don't be sad for them. They lived a hell of a life. In the age of Rooney.

my dad saw brazil at goodison park in 1966

FACT: if your parents had you before they were 35 then you're probably some povvo scumbag

i was born late 89 and remember euro 96 vividly wtf

who cares about NT football

You should. It's the only area >we play even remotely decent football, since >our league is shit.

cringe

you mean, if your parents had you AFTER they were 35 then you're probably an only edgy and autistic child which will have to bury his parents before he turn 30, top kek

DELETE THIS

>his parents are only 20 years older than him

What does it feel like being human cattle

i remember our terrible perfomence in 1998 very clearly, i cannot say why my mind slips on euro 96

>the average argentinian teen has seen argentina lose 7 and win zero finals in his lifetime

Please post it

My Mum was born in 1946 m8.

England won a world cup in 2010 lad

>tfw born in 89 so don't really remember 94 much but clearly remember our NT BTFO in 98

at least we won 2002 and that whole cup was pretty comfy to watch

Lads. this is historic. When you are 80 years old, wrapped in a blanket and comfy in your rocking chair by an open fire, surrounded by your great-grandchildren; you can tell the spellbound youngsters about the time you saw Sir Wayne Rooney equal, then beat England's all-time top scoring record with a refball penalty against a team of part-timers which has won one game in its history, and another penalty against the mighty Swiss.
The fire crackles as the children gasp in awe. Snow begins to fall outside the window and your tale comes to end, but the youngsters are thirsty for more 'Tell us about the two he scored against Andorra again Grandpapa!' one child begs. 'No, no! The legendary brace versus Kazakhstan!' implores another. The oldest boy pipes up 'Be quiet you two. Grandad tells those ones all the time. Go on, tell us the one you promised us last time - the penalty versus Iceland...Grandad...G-Grandad?'. The rocking chair creaks to a halt. A serene expression on your face and all of Rooney’s goals flash before your eyes in your final moments as the children embraces you. His one World Cup goal. The legendary double in Minsk. The tap-in against Liechtenstein. They know what is happening. They are scared, but calm. The last thing you hear as you slide into the black warmth of death is the youngest boy - old beyond his years, and a football fanatic who spends every free moment outside kicking his battered leather ball against the wall. 'Don't be sad. He lived a hell of a life. In the age of Rooney

both my parents were alive in 66, my dad was 19 and my mum was 10

Some of those girls like that are hot as fuck man. Can finger them so easy down the alley way with them trousers. I speak from experience

>Uk slags/chav girls

Fucken hell ,,muh dick

I literally work in M&A advisory and make bank. What do you do for a living?

My sides, why don't they just kys themselves

i dont know what is it about chav slags, but i think they are my fetish

i think i've watched too many Fake Taxi videos