Japan’s Debt Burden Is Quietly Falling the Most in the World

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-06-01/japan-s-debt-burden-is-quietly-falling-by-the-most-in-the-world

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-KRi9nF8BiA
youtube.com/watch?v=RBqjZ0KZCa0
un.org/esa/population/publications/migration/migration.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=C18_G6wIh-Y
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Too bad their economy is still shit. But hey at least they didn't accept any stinky, icky southeast asians or muslims right?

Yeah, all our muslims are such a boon to our economy. You guys don't know what you're missing out on!

Thanks Abe.

They had 5 Muslims let in and 3/5 were deported for rape.

except its number 3 in the world.

That's what happens when all your debt is owned by country men

Does not matter, the collapse will come soon.

pls japan teach us why we dont immigrants when our own people getting older and not enough kids are born.thats what we are constatly told, "muh germans are old who will pay their pension"

In the west maybe. It's time to start working on your nihongo. GiTS is going to become reality.

It's the Japanese's fault for not having sex volunatrily with them due to xenophobia!

>oh no they don't have children they said
>oh no their economy will collapse soon they said
>they need new blood they said

I'm happy for you Japan, but we weren't as smart. Or at least all those cunts who were crying about muh pensions and shit like that.

Heard this so many times now! Lol

This.

It's amusing when faggots always go on about how much debt Japan is in, when the majority of it is debt to Japanese people.

HELLO, LOOK AT JAPAN'S EXTERNAL DEBT TO GDP RATIO, OH LOOK IT'S ABSOLUTELY NOTHING, FAGGOTS.

Ahem.

>print money
>buy out debt
>what could possibly go wrong

It's called "not being a faggot that wants to eradicate his own ethnic group"

literally nothing will go wrong

youtube.com/watch?v=-KRi9nF8BiA

tl;dr?

Over 110 years later and you're still mad.
Based japs.

Did any politician or political party in Germany propose raising the birth rate of the native German population? Seems like the most sensible option, but I suppose anyone who did that would be accused of being a Nazi.

Not to mention refugees and immigrants are overwhelmingly net burdens to the public treasury.

This.

I find it amusing how even Sup Forumstards do not understand simple shit like that.

Oh the final collapse like every year since 1990s?

Still salty.

You've gotta be fucking with me

What the fuck literally goes on in their heads?
>I'm in a new country wow look at all this seafood and clean streets let me top this off with a violent sex crime

came here to post this
the debt load hasn't decreased. it's still increasing. it's just that the bank of japan is buying it all up
literally printing money to buy up bonds, and now taxpayers are paying the bank of japan
what other things can they do here that won't cause a huge inflationary period?

you can print money and there won't be any problems as a result

Does this mean my figs and onaholes will get cheaper?

People only have kids when they have money. You know what's easier (and cheaper) than trying to increase wealth? Importing bodies.

if you're importing them, yes.

yes, afd, but they are evil right wing nazis.

As long as you control your money supply you can get ride of whenever debt you want to without consequence.

All you have to do is raise/lower taxes based on economic performance.

That's quite low for muslims

>People only have kids when they have money.
literally the opposite is true
Albanians aren't 4x as rich as americans but have 4x the children

>People only have kids when they have money

White people only have kids when htey have money

niggers and arabs are apes that breed regardless

proofs

youtube.com/watch?v=RBqjZ0KZCa0

Everything about their society is advanced except for those ancient semi-glyphs they still use to communicate with.
Message me back when they upgrade to Latin script.

>Too bad their economy is still shit
This meme has gone too far

>boom in the 80s
>economy normalizes in the 90s
>now every old faggot on Earth thinks Japan has a shit ecomony because the 80s were better
You fucking retards don't know basic economics. It's the same thing with the population - boom, normalization, then endless complaining about the boom not lasting forever and constant panic about declining birthrates, despite the fact that Japan is overpopulated as fuck.

Debt to GDP is still over 200%.

>Did any politician or political party in Germany propose raising the birth rate of the native German population?
Are you kidding me? Women are not breeding machines. You sound like you are still stuck in the dark ages. And we don't need children anyway, when we have an endless income of muslims.
>Not to mention refugees and immigrants are overwhelmingly net burdens to the public treasury.
WHAT? I've seen like 3 refugees on TV that are in their first week of training. They will learn German, go through 13 years of school and learn a profession in like 2 years max.

Japans debt is largely to its own people. Brother Nat had a video where he talked about this, and even predicted it.

>what is the difference between internal and external debt

I can't tell if this post is ironic or not

Private debt has collapsed in Japan which is the only thing that matters and is helping Japanese living standards tremendously.

the West is full of private debt now which is why our economies are so shit (that and mass immigration/outsourcing of course)

people won't know you're joking heinkel

Compare Japan's private debt to the US's

We are far worse off than the Japs.

they put in place restrictions to prevent to many from buying their bonds (they are the largest bond market globally). they got negative interest rates and central banks still want bonds kek

to balance out their currency situation they make contributions to the EU who has been pan handling . china bought all the bonds for sale in the portugal bond auction a few years back but if it was done today japan would have done it

any ways its how they micromanage things. growth is so low much like here in america that they need to keep their debt low. this comes back to the bonds in not paying out shit tons of money because their growth is to low to mint enough currency without decreasing the yen in value in yearly payouts and they allowed it to rise a bit to fight inflation for the population a few years back

>the West is full of private debt now which is why our economies are so shit (that and mass immigration/outsourcing of course)

B-B-BUT DEBT IS GOOD FOR THE GDP

>Private debt has collapsed in Japan which is the only thing that matters and is helping Japanese living standards tremendously.

MUH FALLING BIRTHRATES
YOU BETTER IMPORT SOME REFUGEES RIGHT NOW
DON'T YOU DARE HAVE A HOMOGENOUS SOCIETY AND SUCCEED GOYIM

Rather die off from low birthrates with the culture and lifestyle of japanese people in tact than invite foreigners from aggressive cultures in mass amounts to replace us

I wonder who could be behind all this.....

>United Nations projections indicate that over the next 50 years, the populations of virtually all countries of Europe as well as Japan will face population decline and population ageing. The new challenges of declining and ageing populations will require comprehensive reassessments of many established policies and programmes, including those relating to international migration.

>Focusing on these two striking and critical population trends, the report considers replacement migration for eight low-fertility countries (France, Germany, Italy, Japan, Republic of Korea, Russian Federation, United Kingdom and United States) and two regions (Europe and the European Union). Replacement migration refers to the international migration that a country would need to offset population decline and population ageing resulting from low fertility and mortality rates.

un.org/esa/population/publications/migration/migration.htm

I understand the reasoning, but in reality the vast majority of migrants tend to be low-skilled and a massive burden in terms of welfare benefits. Any economic benefit you gain in having another member of the workforce is outweighed by the costs. Part of it is certainly cultural (the Germans, and Westerners in general, don't see much value in their own situation), but the government could either reform pensions/welfare, or make it easier for German families to have children.

> yes, afd, but they are evil right wing nazis.

Aren't they becoming increasingly popular?

You had me for a second.

>Japan economy
>shit

whata re you smoking user ?

Kikes will cry every year GDP doesn't go up
Their entire lives revolve around moving paper money back and forth and watching balances go up

Oops

debt worsens over time
inflation will go away in time.
its obvious which option is better

>replacement migration

I'm amazed they're pushing this meme so blatantly.

Because we know by now the economic argument is bullshit. These people don't work, they just add massive amounts of red ink to already taxes social services. Even if they DON'T have asylum and have to be sent back they've spent years eating away billions in addition to extremely costly deportation.

None of their arguments make sense, except a politically motivated replacement. Which makes you wonder - why? What is replacing whites going to do for Europe?

>replacement migration
I thought it's called enrichment migration. The way they name it is kind of concerning, because it plays into the hands of far-right populists. :/

Your birthrate is only "lowering" in comparison to the post-war population boom. A rational person would say Japan's population is simply returning to a sustainable level in accordance to the modern economy.

The lowering birthrate is a good thing for Japan, unless you want to become Bangladesh.

I live in the fucking Far East. If anything I am salty about Outer Manchuria not becoming a Japanese puppet state in 20s.

The problem is not infaltion, infaltion is okay. They have lost their traditional growth sectors and now they are throwing money at problems. Each year the amount of micromanagement is growing and now they are boldly going where no man has gone before with their finances, much like Germany during WWI. No economist today can tell for sure what the fuck will happen to Japan in a decade, you can find opposite opinions. I'm not saying that their policies won't work for sure but what they are doing is like testing a nuclear powerplant in your backyard.

i almost want to believe they specifically took the worst Muslims in so this would defiantly happen to prove to the world how shit they are

LOL

this low birthrates meme is just natural demographic change that western elites are using as an excuse to import tons of 3rd worlders to keep them in power via welfare

you're going to be fine my nip

Should i move to Japan?

>Private debt has collapsed in Japan
Still over 140%.

if you are white and speak japanese you can probably get in as an english teacher or something, i have a few friends doing that

you're going to get shit for being not japanese though, though unless you're a nog it'll probably be just mean jokes

if you can handle that you'll probably be ok

Nah, it does make _some_ economic sense. Hear me out here: These people do leech off the social system and therefore our taxes, but first and foremost they _consume_. You've seen the insane hoops that our industry is jumping through to get us to replace our cars and electronica in intervals that are getting shorter and shorter? The market is oversaturated with their garbage. Migrants are essentially blank slates. They start with nothing. The state will pay for their everything, so they are every company's wet dream.

In short, this is redistribution: From us, the middle class, to the corporations. They are using the shitskins to grab our tax money and, best of all, lowering the cost and value of work by oversaturing the job market. It's an economic double whammy for the 1%, nevermind that it's complete social insanity and will blow up guaranteed.

They are savages, they don't even understand what a country is. They grew up in tribal culture so laws are foreign to them. Like damn, when you grow up raping bitches around you you're going to think it's normal and do it when you are around non savage races.

Muslims do not belong in civilized nations.

>What the fuck literally goes on in their heads?

Mostly nothing that could be construed as intelligent thought. There is no future and as such there are no consequences. There is only the now and the base instincts in that moment. See item, eat, drink or take. See male, posture or if in great enough numbers to win, fight. See female, rape.

>it'll probably be just mean jokes

Can you say mean jokes back to the Japs or do they get butthurt and whine like the westernized Asians do when someone busts their balls?

Currently under 100% while the US is near 300%

It's not even close.

This. It's basically reverse colonialism but with the same results: The rich get richer while everyone else foots the bill.

Holy shit sources on that?

>nothing bad happened in the 1990s
>jut normalisation
hahaha fuck off

Same thing that goes through a rabid dog's mind.

Muslims don't have souls, they are slaves to Satan, they act on pure impulse, they exhibit no intelligent thought or emotional depth, no humanity.

Booms all bust eventually

surprising when you have A FUCKING NEGATIVE NOMINAL INTEREST RATE

>It would therefore be useful to make clear to the Japanese people that the public debt does not all have to be repaid
oy vey

SKorea is at the level where Japan flopped and they aren't slowing down.

Hey guys, I have this fantastic idea where a country becomes communists but tricks everyone into thinking they are capitalist by printing tons of money that isn't worth anything.

>but first and foremost they _consume_

This is the broken window fallacy of economics.

More to the point you'd get the exact same result by dumping money on the already poor in your country.

>In short, this is redistribution: From us, the middle class, to the corporations.

Yes. And it's a zero sum game because the middle class is now consuming less because of higher taxation/poorer services.

> lowering the cost and value of work by oversaturing the job market

This is the only actual change they're making that corps could describe as positive or different from pumping money into the system.

And all they're doing is making the lowest paid jobs worth even less. The economics here make no fucking sense.

Transition period from 80s anime to 90s is the best anime

S. Korea's economy is weaker than Japan's

No shit. Since 1970s Korean GDP per capita was almost identical to that of Japan 20 years prior. These days (for the last 3 or 4 years) they are doing better than Japan historically did and the difference is rapidly shrinking.

Keep this way, Abe.

youtube.com/watch?v=C18_G6wIh-Y

all your debt is held internally, it is just on paper and irrelevant. your people are dying and so there is never ending deflation and stagnation.

Japan's a bit crowded, so once the population dies down again, I think breeding will pick up again. Might take a few decades.

Except that's not happening. Try again jew.

B-but Japan needs 'diversity' or it's not going to survive!