George Michael

>George Michael
>Carrie Fisher

Don't take him too, 2016.

Other urls found in this thread:

ew.com/article/2016/10/19/westworld-game-thrones-crossover/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fat fuck won't finish the books anyways so who gives a shit.

What is his endgame? Diabetes

he's literally just cashing out and waiting for death hope he gets smashed by a pile of his own books dumb arrogant fat fuck

it's not like he's going to finish the books anyway even if he lives for another 15 years
3 years from now he will go "I'm super satisfied with the show and they did the ending better than what i had in mind so i won't be bothering with the books anymore lmao"

H e ' l l b e f i n e
e
'
l
l
b
e
f
i
n
e

Only delusional people think he will finish the series. Just give up. If he dies, who cares. One less liberal asshole spewing their nonsense into the world.

It's sad, but he literally chooses to campaign for Hillary over writing the books.

I doubt anyone would be like that

he'll be fine

Winds will be out probably mid 2017, its mostly done anyways, Dream of Spring is the real problem.

dae just wish le 2016 would end already???

I don't know, George has always looked pretty healthy to me despite some lazy fat.
He'll be fine for a while longer.
Spielberg will go sooner, and it will hit harder when he does.

you know this asshole met with the westworld producers to pitch them a crossover? fucker's just obsessed with money, i hope he dies.

I hate this fuck 2016 meme. It's been no worse than any other year. There will be terrorist attacks in 2017. Celebrities will die in 2017.

Why can't I open any image site wide?

bullshit

WoT>GoT

but you dont UNDERSTAND
a literal FASCIST NAZI is in the white house!!!!

its just the lib babbies crying cause they arent getting their way all the time anymore

2016 was pretty fucking great

It's hard to say considering Steven has been making lame movies for a while.
Maybe if he bites it soon we'll be sparred Indy 5.

>2016 meme
Surely in 2107 people will stop dying and all those old and sick celebrities will be ok.

This.
Anyone clamming for 2017 to come soon is a fucking pleb/moron. People will die in 2017. Betty Whote and Sean Connery aren't invincible.

Trips confirm he dies before the end of the year.

>What if instead of eventually introducing a Medieval World into the show, there was a Westeros World filled with android hosts modeled after Game of Thrones? It’s like how Universal has its Wizarding World of Harry Potter park and Disney is creating a section of its park based on Star Wars, except with all the interactive sex and violence that Westworld offers its hedonistic guests. Then HBO could even resurrect popular dead characters such as Khal Drogo and Ned Stark.

>Well, fans aren’t the only ones who have had this idea. It actually occurred to Thrones author George R.R. Martin even before Westworld premiered. In fact, the author mentioned it to the Westworld showrunners Jonathan Nolan and Lisa Joy over dinner weeks a couple months ago, and we recently followed up to get their reaction.

>“We love George and our daughter’s first trip anywhere in the world was out to Santa Fe for a screening of The Prestige at his theater, the Jean Cocteau,” Nolan says. “He’s a lovely guy and a stunning writer and it’s flattering he would encourage a crossover. We should be so lucky.”

ew.com/article/2016/10/19/westworld-game-thrones-crossover/

George made it so that the things he brought to the table will outlive him.
Spielberg going will remind us of the good times and make us forget the bad.

At this point I don't care anymore.
He's never going to finish the books anyway.

>George made it so that the things he brought to the table will outlive him.

I hope you don't expect his family to pull a chris tolkien and "finish" his works, because the time that fat piece of shit should be writing he spent eating and making sure asoiaf dies with him

Yeah but if he keeps filling his backlog with shit he'll be remembered for it.
Look at Lucas. He's become a meme because of the prequels and his co Stanf SW cuts.

We're talking George Lucas here, not RR.

Honestly I wouldn't be surprised if he released anytime in 2017.

If he's so mad about a Trump presidency then maybe he would find solace in his fantasy world. Not to mention another season of GoT would be absolutely devastating to book readers.

TWOW still not out?

Fuck that fat marxist. His obesity will get him before kek does.

>Winds will be out probably mid 2017, its mostly done anyways
Hahahahaha

Of all celebrities his death I would be most okay with because you GoT cucks would be left with no ending to your series.

He already told the producers the ending.

He keeps reading chapters from it all the time, it must be a least half done r-r-right?

>He keeps reading chapters from it all the time
Those are cut chapters from TWOW he wrote years ago.

>schindlers list
>2 indy's
meh

They weren't even that old too. You reap what you sow.

It's actually better if he dies, though. He's already passed the plot to other writers. Maybe we can get a good writer to finish his books.

Alternatively, you could stop reading shit and start enjoying Bernard Cornwell.

>BAAAAAAAAW 2016 IS THE WORST YEAR EVER BECAUSE A BUNCH OF RICH FAMOUS PEOPLE WHO I NEVER EVEN MET DIED AND BECAUSE A CLOWN BEAT A CRIMINAL IN CONTEST TO BE PRESIDENT

Fact : If every big name celebrity was fucking murdered tomorrow, movies would only improve because studios couldn't sell films on ***STARS*** rather than interesting stories, excellent filming and quality writing.

Celebrities are the biggest cancer on the film industry and should be gassed

>Bernard Cornwell.

lmao

I can only imagine how much of a faggot you have to be to disapprove of GRRM and think Cornwell is somehow better.

>he reads cornywell

>start of 2016
>2016 off to a bloody start!

>end of 2016
>le 2016 meme

Contrarian fucks.

Same here, bro.

90% Korean boxhead

Let's see what you guys have.

That was xmas wish I hope it happens

If trips books are never finished due to GRRM death

hopefully he does die. then the fans can stop clamoring for another book. the books should've ended after storm, anyway.

He doesnt owe you anything

martin is 8 years older than carrie

[citation needed]

So?

stan lee outlives martin mark my words

Kek wills it, grr Martin is fucking doomed

If dubbs he dies

I know, that's why I'm giving up on him and moving on.

Looks like fatty boy is next on the deathnote. Game of cucks fans btfo.

This, just fucking take the lazy shithead so we can stop pretending there's any hope of him finishing the damn book.

this

take him lord

Please god kill this fat fuck

Won't exercise enough control to actually make the show good and won't even write the new book on top of it all

FPBP, Brandon Sanderson is waiting in the wings for that diabetes to act up.

>Won't exercise enough control

That's not the only thing he doesn't exercise enough

I find it amusing that George started off in an era where it was perfectly acceptable for writers to take long gaps between books, and yet his first three were consistent 2 year gaps apart.

Now, when well known authors are encouraged to make yearly releases, he chooses to spend all his time blogging and leeching off cons.

Sanderson wouldn't touch that undeveloped wankfest with a 10 foot pole.

Nobody should. He wrote himself into a hole 15 years ago.

This. It's delusional kekist idiots that think coincidences constitute a stupiid egyptian idol intervening in the world

If dubs he dies in a house fire that takes all unpublished ASoIAF material with him.