Why do white people hate him so much? Is it because he punched his rival Trippie Redd in the mouth and got away with it...

Why do white people hate him so much? Is it because he punched his rival Trippie Redd in the mouth and got away with it? Or is it because he's latino?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dSlOzedFAT0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Maybe it's because he's not good.

>Why do white people hate him so much?
We don't.

He acts hard and hes not

Im the most suburbanite fucker you could imagine and I would scrape this kid so bad he would file an assault charge

So he's not actually affiliated with Bloods or Crips?

YOU CAN TALK HOT ON THE INTERNET BOI

hes a crip which is why he wears red all the time

this is some real fedora tipping action here

Sup Forumsfags are scared of him and cannot comprehend why he is successful on any level. it's like an inverse of how hip hop forums shit on kendrick for 'not capturing the streets'

THATS THAT GOOFY SHIT WE AINT INTO THAT BOI

I have no idea who this is but that image alone makes me want to avoid knowing for the rest of my life

youtube.com/watch?v=dSlOzedFAT0

Wow that was alot of (you)s

Obviously i cant substantiate this but id surely bust six-nine the fuck up

Lanklet here too btw. The meanest variety of human

or maybe its because he's an admitted pedo?

This.

Is this guy not white? He looks like a typical mutt

DEY H8 HIM CUZ DEY AIN'T HIM

BOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

hes annoying

also why are all these new rappers like 5'4 tall? like all of them

literally every famous artist is a short guy

I mean, look at him. He's most definitely not a role model of a person.

not when i grew up. people like eminem, 50 cent, jay z, were respectable men. all these lil kids look like degenerate clown midgets

It's probably because he sucks.

you're a loser

tyler the creator and wiz khalifa are like 6'2. snoop dogg and the game are tall as fuck

yeah those are the only two objectionable things about that guy

EMINEM 'a respectable man'? are you fucking joking?

hahah keep listening to your lil baby rappers with braces

yes

those aren't even real artists they're just what the radio played everyday in the early 2000's. you're just an idiot trying to act tough online it's kind of sad.

lol 69 shill exposed. stop posting your shit here kid

I hate him because he's making me racist. The fact so many people love this delusional, brain-dead little faggot has made me realize people aren't as smart as I thought they were on this forum. Perhaps there's an influx of morons that have arrived in the past two years? Jesus, I hate this kid.

and you know just as well as i do that things were different back then and a white person (or a black who grew up with sheltering parents) like you saying they like those artists would of been laughed at. We weren't at the tumblr racial equality point yet at that time.

>forum
this isnt reddit faggot

what are you even talking about anymore? lol fucking idiot

Then:
>man music sux today and society's going to hell what with them longhair freaks the Beatles and that Jimi Hendrix guy, not like the good ol' days of the 50s when we had Elvis

Now:
>man music sux today and society's going to hell what with them tattooed freaks MGK and Tekashi 6ix9ine, not like the good ol' days of the 90s when we had Eminem

So it goes.

How is he making you racist you retard? did you think all rap is like kendrick?

i'm just stating the truth that people would of made fun of you for saying you like those artists and say you're a wigger back then. It wasn't the all inclusive culture we have now.

uh no, everyone liked eminem back then. i can tell youre like 18 right now because you dont know shit lol.

i really wanted to hate on him but i just played gummo on the monitors for the first time and omg this shit hits. how can you not like this song? its like you get possessed or something.

why are niggers incapable of minding their own business? every single nigger I have ever seen listening to music does this. females too. they will be listeing to ray j or something and singing out loud. sounding fucking retarded.

because its constant screaming by a midget edgelord

now you're being delusional and hiding from the truth. Why are you running scared now and trying to pretend like everyone was cool with eminem? You're probably just young and only got into him when he did that rihanna song and released rap god.

>not good
>gross looking
>pedophile

you'd think Sup Forums would love him.

hahaha new york subways are the best

Look up the definition of forum, you literal mongoloid. Stop trying so hard to fit in - you'll blend right in once summer comes along.
It makes me racist because the only exposure I have to Latino culture is when shit-stain rappers like 6ix9ine burst into the mainstream. The culture looks and sounds disgusting. They should stick to Reggaeton.

you sound retarded. everyone who grew up during eminems come up knows everyone liked him back then. it was basically him, chronic 2001, and 50 cent that ran everything for like 5 years straight

fuck off retard

most disgusting mestizo i've ever seen, also looks like his mother made out with a baboon puerto rican nigger considering hes got nigger lips as well. Disgusting fuck.

He will absolutely amount to nothing in society.

first post best post

Now you're just delusional and it's sad. Keep telling yourself that nobody thought you were a wigger or were making fun of you behind your back. If you even were brave enough to say you listened to him. People didn't even admit to playing video games until CoD4 came out.

the fact that hes going to be a one hit wonder doesn't take away that his gummo song is a hit.

i thought crips wore blue?

You should come back after you've either grown up or you've grown some balls. Try eating more meat. Maybe exercise 2-3 times per week?

lol what? you sound 12 stfu

understood have a good day

who the fuck is this guy? i see him posted here all the time and every single time I get this uncontrollable urge to find his smug face and make a big dent in it

oh. dumb joke

Is there an end in sight for this influx of half-midget, half-autistic, half-Human children? It's like watching Evolution in reverse.

haha stop being so delusional you wigger. The 2000's weren't like what tumblr has made society now. You tried to act tough and you just showed that you are an embarrassing wigger. Eminem doesn't even work for your original point he's a short white guy.

people keep tryna test his gangsta and he finna pull up on y'all on day

By comparison, yes

>respectable

Enimem's on Grindr these days, Jay Z was a confirmed drug dealer.

All part of the clown march.

I only know him as bearded Jimmy Neutron. I'm sure someone else knows his name.
Wrong person.

why the fuck would anyone like this?

What retard designed that ugly mess???

What a fag.
* Smokes fag

if you play this out loud and can't bump to it, just ignore it, understandable you're living in another culture you just won't understand

how is eminem any different to these trap artists? him and wayne laid the groundwork for all this stuff

it's actually funny because anyone who remembers that time knows eminem is a). 5'8'' and b). backed out of ANY battle any hard man came at him with. he didn't even respond to gucci mane's diss at all. meanwhile 6ix9ine is a weirdo but he has gang connections and went to jail for assault. he's involved in tons of feuds with criminals and doesn't seem to give a shit

It's mindless trash. Bar continues to be set lower and lower these days. It's best to ignore him for as long as you can; it's getting harder to these days, though, as there are always a few Lil _____ or 6ix9ine threads at any given moment.

They are Mestizos, they are basically Aztecs. Squat violent little goblins.

>you're living in another culture you just won't understand

Sure. I don't listen to 80 IQ mystery-meat rap just like you don't read books. Different cultures

Don't know him, don't care about him.

nah, these are death throes of civilization.

I'm white and this is the first time I'm hearing about how white people supposedly hate him. I guess its probably because hes not good, hes hype but trash and also effeminate while trying to act hard? Its stupid. Also shooting gummo in one of the richest NYC neighborhoods while talking about how hood he is? Why the fuck is rap so fake.

Its only going to get worse the more racemixing is encouraged. Get ready.

yeah they should film in the hood so they all get shot and their equipment gets stolen

That's honestly what all of these kids busting into the mainstream have reminded me of. I'm sure the videos don't help with that image... There really won't be salvation for the mainstream in the future, will there?
It won't have to be encouraged if the demographic shift continues in the same pattern. We're already doomed. Just not sure if the end will happen in our lifetime or in our children's lifetime.

He's a retard and makes shitty music.

exactly! i'm glad you we're able to get my point

Is it time to admit that popular music is objectively getting worse?

None of these fronting little shits are, it's just image and marketing.

He's a pedophile

Yup look at how new all those bandanas look lol, fact is song still kicks

The only real hope left is Russia, and even they have always had a sizeable muslim region. It hasn't grown though, as long muslims as it stays in the same regional areas they always have they'll be fine. I visited a friend in Canada and was horrified at how I saw nothing but poos, mystery meat and shrimply looking "whites".. The actually good looking. 100% definitive race people were together though which was nice.

>Or is it because he's latino?
Assuming racism is not going to get us anywhere with regard to race relations.

Because rap has become a billion dollar market controlled by the music industry. They don't give a fuck about anything other than making money, so they find these weak little shits, give them an image, pay someone to write some lyrics for them if they can't write, do a marketing campaign, get their investment back manyfold. The actual rappers don't matter a lick anymore, they're no more real than some plastic k-pop bitch in the 200th identical group with 20 identical members.

Russia is nothing but a fascist shithole of corruption and murder, fuck off shill.

Hispanic here, I don't like him either. Fuck off with your race baiting.

And the population won't grow unless Russian people stop caring about/forget their culture like most of Europe/North America has. I'm Canadian myself, and our "multiculturalism" really translates to each race compartmentalizing their communities away from everyone else. The migration wave didn't hit my province until a few years ago, so it's been a bit jarring to walk onto a bus and be the only white person (let alone the only person who's speaking English on the damn thing). Russia greatly interests me, but I'm not keen on being the target of the next Democrat President's nuclear arsenal.
Back to the topic, though, are there many important or noteworthy artists hailing from Russia?

Yes, its pretty damn sad that we have to rely on a place like Russia to not have racemixing. Russia and certain asian countries have lower interracial rates. Of course, non Islamic. Islam is really good at keeping divorce rates insanely low and minimizing racemixing.

this

>It makes me racist because the only exposure I have
are you broken? you choose what you want to research and expose yourself to.

posts like this make me wonder if Sup Forums needs an architecture board

Why do you Canadians hate putin so much?

>racemixing
muh racemixing
muh illusions of purity

god Sup Forumsfags are retarded. in what world are you living where the russian muslim population hasn't exploded in literally every city they have? their mafia is all chechen

that wouldn't happen if he were the hardass he actually says he is

It doesn't genuinely make me racist. I don't care to expose myself to their culture, thereby what little exposure I do get only serves to perpetuate my beliefs.
Did I say something to imply that I hate Putin? I was trying to applaud Russian culture. Generally, though, most Canadian political-activists eat up whatever headlines they see trending on Facebook and Twitter regarding politics. You can imagine how much hate that may generate for certain people.
I've not actually researched recent Muslim populations in Russia. Thanks for the heads-up.

not him, but i'm against racemixing for the sole reason that it dilutes cultural identity and is actually BAD for diversity, which the very notion of inclusiveness that you fags will defend to the grave