How do I even bother doing anything when the below greentext is happening 24/7...

How do I even bother doing anything when the below greentext is happening 24/7? When I study theoretical stuff I feel like an effete nerd. When I try practical shit I feel like a dumb dabbler. If I read books I feel like a loser following the well trodden path. If I don't read a lot of books I feel like I will be rejected by society for being a pleb. I am tortured by everything I do or don't do.

It feels like everything is a combination of having a certain type of autism, having good looks, or luck. In other words, it's all luck.

When I read a book and get bored after 60 pages, I beat myself up because I don't have the autism necessary to read for 10 hours in a row.

>read about some guy trying to make a basic 2D multiplayer online game and all the hard and smart work it took when barely anyone played it
>see some academic's CV where they have been doing hard as fuck mathsy shity for YEARS, probably with a brain that's hewn like a marathon running bodybuilder compared to my skinnyfat dyel brain
>think of all the thousands of teen boys on the internet who made thousands or millions because they did some clever real world shit that sounds stupid but elevates them above 99 % of the population (bought the "fuck.com" domain name; sold cheetos in Taiwan and created a national craze; bought bitcoin or ethereum while bored in school)
>look at linkedin and see hundreds of "Eton - Oxford - Goldman Sachs / McKinsey -FatStax Capital Management" while they're 25
>see people on tv and realise they're all getting paid hundreds of k to read autocue
>realise all the women in my office have mastered the art of being normies and will do better than me in the corporate and public sector world; they probably all have sugar daddies

Kek
Dumb leaf, fuck off.

thanks for the bump retard

Life is unfair
Take snapchat for example, the only selling point it has is that any pictures you send get deleted after 5 seconds. This is the only thing it has going for it and I can make that in 20 seconds (t. javafag)
BOOM. 10 fucking billion dollars. Jesus

It's not about the idea, it's about the execution.

which was my point exactly
what does that offer when somebody can take a screencap? unless of course you're talking about concerned mommies checking their children's phones every other day in case they're having "inappropriate" discussions, then again there's no medium where you can't delete what you have already said from your end

just accept yourself and be happy, accept that you are not smart as others and thats fine, there is always someone who does better

It's the same way with every field though, snapchat is no exception.

That is the mentality of a loser from r9k though

t. failure

which again, was my point
i dont have a problem with people succeeding, what i have a problem with is people lucking out and rebranding a fish as a liquid-habiting finned multicellular cold blooded organism

You see where I'm getting at?

Everything is essentially a fraud.
>People paying obsurd management fees for "professional investors" to "invest" their money while 2-3% of the funds actually manage to beat the market and you'd be much better off just dollarcost averaging into index funds

>Taking steroids and picking up a retarded persona to make youtube videos so that dumb teenagers will buy your overpriced shirts and supplements

>Tradespeople making up shit wrong with peoples' cars/plumbing/heating to gouge them for money

I can't think of one thing in the world right now that isn't a fucking fraud.

>see some academic's CV where they have been doing hard as fuck mathsy shity for YEARS, probably with a brain that's hewn like a marathon running bodybuilder compared to my skinnyfat dyel brain
Kill me, pls.

>looking at the achievements of others and basically being a sore loser fuck about it

you are beating yourself silly over things that are beyond your level of thinking ability.

the word needs toilet cleaners, garbage collectors and street cleaners as well lad, try focusing your efforts into something like that and let better men worry about the world

You know, exploiting the system doesn't sound like such a bad idea. Who knows, maybe ancaps are on to something

Tax evasion is over-criminalized though, and traffic cops should have their departments rebranded to "State-sanctioned Fund Reacquisitioners"

do what you want
why to copy others? ,why to be a billionarie? I would not like to walk with bodyguards around all the time
why to have a 10000 sqm house, anyways you can only occupy 1sqm of that house oer moment
rockefeller even with all his wealth was unable to talk with the world instantaneously, you do that , here on Sup Forums, you enjoy a better life than rockefeller
and in 100 years in the future any kid will live a better life than for example mark cuckerberg
everything is relative, just be happy

One of the worst posts I've ever had the misfortune of reading. Please kill yourself.

I feel you, I really do, and you're good at articulating these sorts of feelings and I appreciate that

but you are still among the worst and most annoying posters on this board

just wanted to say that I love you

>just b happy bro

He's not wrong though
Hard work is penalised while literally making dumb shit is rewarded with the crowd mindlessly rooting for new media to sext with

Of course the kike would be displeased with people working for themselves

>why to have a 10000 sqm house, anyways you can only occupy 1sqm of that house oer moment
Never thought humans would be capable of such stupidity
Might as well kill myself now, I think I've seen everything our civilization has to offer

i agree that world gives too much attention and credit to people in the media, but being a whiny loser fuck about it isn't going to change anything.

Then what can he do besides whine about it to likeminded people that will listen and give advice?

If you talk like that in a normal social setting you're in for a lynching

umm....how about being honest to oneself, rolling up your sleeves and getting to work to reach where you want to go? nobody wants to do that, right? it;s easier to go on public forums and get all the attention being a fucking faggot and whine 24/7 than doing that

Well you're not wrong there

warning: autism
meant to reply to