Who's got it worst: america with the mexicans or Europe with the Muslims?

Who's got it worst: america with the mexicans or Europe with the Muslims?

Despite all the problems with Mexico, Mexicans are not comparable to the shit that's going to happen in Europe over the next 50 years. I'd probably choose Mexicans over Muslims every single time.

You obviously dont live close to Mexicans

This is true, and the Mexicans I do see are usually the hardworking kind who seem to want nothing more than a better life for their family.

I see Muslims as an invading ideology that wants only to live off the success of others while secretly trying to subvert and undermine the political system for their own control and dominance. Theres no coexistence for them. That may also be true of Mexicans, but the underlying motives of Muslims seem more sinister.

>You obviously dont live close to Mexicans

You obviously don't live close to any mudslimes.

It isnt just the allahsnackbar religion, its everything about them that is just terrible.

You obviously don't know any Mexicans.

The majority are hard working, friendly and warm people bro.

Poor Mexicans are far, far better than poor whites.

lived in Houston, So Cal and Florida for most my life. Mexicans are the only race id take after whites.

Cute proxy.

I don't think Mexicans have a problem coexisting, they aren't necessarily lazy but a lot of them just don't give a shit. At least not all of them are brown or too ugly

>t. Paco Hernandez

this is the sad unfortunate truth

at least mexicans have been domesticated with jesus christ

America with the Jews:

I do. I hate their annoying ass language/accent and the general vulgarity of the men. But at least non-californian mexicans aren't arrogant pricks who want to institute their culture everywhere they go. And at least they're Christian.

Mexicans are shit but they won't poison my dog.

Europe with the muslims, because even though they are dealing with an age-old arch enemy they are proving to be enormous cowards.

I live in Tucson and they seem alright. It also helps if you learn Spanish.

Europe
>Mexicans work harder than philopinos

Definitely Europe. At least you can usually put the Mexicans to work.

That and they're not mudslimes.

If the Mexicans are a shit race, then all the central american countries below it are an infected watery diarrhea race. South America gets somewhat of a pass.

I hear it said that the first generation immigrant Mexicans are alright. It's their kids that will ruin everything.

That said, European muslims easily. At least Mexicans assimilate.

Agreed

Europe, and we're barely allowed to speak about it, meanwhile they get away with murder.

Yes. You all have laws that actively counteract your attempts to improve or halt things, whereas we can carry on in freedom.

Europe with the Muslims is way worse.

First Generation Mexicans are Bro-tier.

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK PABLO

>A group of people of similar/identical faith
>A group of people of different faith that also condones the death/destruction of you and your country
Hmmm

I rather live in a country filled with bloodthirsty spics than muslim shitskins.

This is what makes the entire situation so frustrating and outright Orwellian. It's illegal, more or less, to even complain about the sheer lunacy of the govt policies that bring in millions of Muslims who have no interest in being British or Swedish or German. My fucking god!! I'm in the US, and I feel stress about this. You fucks are so fucked. What the fuck??!!!!

The burden on the social safety net and the downward pressure on wages are the two primary problems with illegal Mexican immigration. They contribute to crime higher per capita but still not even close to typical inner city violence. I lived in a heavily Hispanic neighborhood for a year with plenty of annoyances (blaring music at all hours of the night, neighbors had pet chickens for some fucking reason, giant families in small houses and apartments and impossible parking from 3847294 12 year old cutlass supremes everywhere), but the people themselves were decent and friendly and at no point did I ever feel unsafe. The same cannot be said about the heavy muslim refugee areas.

A lot more than say 10 years ago. Have never had an issue with one. When I see them, they are usually working their ass off. I'll take this over Europe's murderous infestation any day.

The mexicans with the mexicans

>Mexicans
>Working
This is how I know you're lying.

I live in a majority Mexican neighborhood. Business hours during every week day, this place is packed with people sitting at home.

Then again I'm sure they're all "Mexican Intellectuals" that simply have software dev. jobs where they can work from home.

Do Europeans not have freedom of speech?

keksico

Most Mexicans I have ever met in the USA, even if they are really dumb(not saying all, just saying have met a handful of really uneducated ones) are very hard working.

They bring great food as well.

And unlike Muslims, they dont seem to want to kill or fuck their own family members all the time, in fact they are very dedicated to each other and family.

And most seem to at least give some semblance of a shit of being in America. The only religions they bring are fine ones anyways.

You get shit with any people, and honestly while there is a lot of issues right now with Mexican immigrants and immigration, and some legitmate crime from them, I see way more good than bad.

Europe is just fucked, its nightmarish. You cant do ANY speaking up or acting out. The Muslims seem to HATE others and are SELF AWARE that Europeans cannot do SHIT because of horrible laws and PC.

Its honestly scary, a year ago I laughed, now I really do feel sad for Europe.

I didnt realize just how free America was until this past year, im not trying to brag, but I always saw Europe as the other bastion of Freedom away from us, but some of your countries are so fucking terrifying when it comes to basic human rights and freedom.

I would spend all my time trying to get out of Europe right now if I lived there.

Lol mexicans arent even a problem in the u.s. they are just differently colored niggers

This.
>inb4 Pablo Jimenez whatever

I'm not a spic and desu I hate them as well but I used to work with them and good lord are they fucking hard working. 1st gen are great. It's their kids that fuck it up, they are like niggers

California in general must be destroyed to be honest.

I don't want to minimize America's taco surplus problem because it's also a very serious problem but Europe's mudshit tide is definitely worse.

If Hillary wins we'll be able to decide for ourselves which is worse.

The scenario you describe makes me feel uncomfortable. I feel for you

No. Europeans do not have freedom of speech. Yes, I know, they say they do, but when it's illegal to read a Churchill speech that criticizes Islam, then you have lost your free speech. When it's illegal to hang a poster that shows reality, then you have lost your free speech. Sadly, college kids in America are working to undermine our right to criticize. That I do fear. For me, free speech is the foundation of Western civilization.

Differently colored niggers that have taken over our electorate.

I don't fear getting blown up my Mexicans

>Europe is just fucked, its nightmarish. You cant do ANY speaking up or acting out. The Muslims seem to HATE others and are SELF AWARE that Europeans cannot do SHIT because of horrible laws and PC.

>Its honestly scary, a year ago I laughed, now I really do feel sad for Europe.

I share this sentiment.

Agreed. And from living in Hispanic areas and black areas my experience has been that the Hispanics do a better job in general of not shitting where they eat so to speak. They might contribute to crime more per capita than whites but for being in a low income minority area quality of life was not bad. As a white guy with a family the neighbors were all decent, shitty English but friendly, very rarely were there ever fights or disturbances (there were a few, but every low income area has the occasional retard fist fight at 2am on a Saturday), but there were never robberies or shootings or any of the Training Day type shit living in a shitty neighborhood had me expecting when I moved there. The black areas (mainly Haitian) were nightmarish. Bars on the windows bad, cops on the block every week, cars broken into constantly. Funny thing is most of them were earthquake refugees. I don't get it, is there something about special refugee status that makes you feel completely entitled to shit up everything you come into contact with and be violent and disruptive?

Mexican immigrants and Syrians are statistically the same intelligence-wise, but Syrians have a habit of combusting.

BUIL WALL PACO

>Spic related

did they died

>triggered