Why would you get yourself into a situation where your xanax might be laced with fentanyl?

Why would you get yourself into a situation where your xanax might be laced with fentanyl?

I don't understand why druggies do the things they do.

Because their druggies simple as that

It's sad he died. It truly is but his music was crap

Because it was given to him. He didn't know it was laced. Dealers do that shit so when someone dies from it, all the other addicts think their shit is the best and buy it up. Peep was unlucky, but he might been okay if that dude had helped him instead of filming him and saying he was sleeping.

>Because it was given to him.
"Where did you get this?"

Again, druggies seem all too eager to just take whatever. Not to mention mixing substances, like DJ Screw mixing codeine and valium.

DJ Screw died from working too hard

By "it was given to him", I mean he got it from a friend, a trusted source, but that bitch killed him

Agreed. I don't understand why we have to feel bad for them either. Like I'm sorry you couldn't google the risks of taking a drug.

>IT'S HER FAULT

No, it's Peep's fault for taking a drug that could easily be laced and could easily cause an overdose.

Then you may as well never take an aspirin ever again. Those have been laced with cyanide before and people died. He did nothing wrong.

>everything about this post

Druggies are fucking subhuman

If I bought my aspirin from some shitty drug dealer, then yeah sure. But that's a false equivalency.

Pill pressers are cheap as hell and are really easy to make fake xans/pills with.

>He did nothing wrong.

He abused a drug that is physically addicting, and can lead to an overdose, he just happened to die by it being laced. Had it not been laced, he probably would've died of an overdose.

please stop posting
you know zero about what you're talking about

Then tell me where I'm wrong faggot. Use your words to explain why I'm incorrect instead of getting butthurt by things you don't wanna hear.

>Had it not been laced, he probably would've died of an overdose.
[citation needed]

Dude rapped about how depressed he was and how he was probably gonna die all the time before that happened. He probably didn't give a fuck if his drugs were laced. He probably wanted to die on some level.

>Why would you get yourself into a situation where your xanax might be laced with fentanyl?

Being a druggie had nothing to do with it, pic related

Oh shit the plot thickens

>I take illegal drugs responsibly, I swear

He was hoovering up various pills in instagram videos for weeks on end before death. He didn't even care about what he was putting in his mouth

>I found some Xanax in my bed, I took that shit, went back to sleep
>They gon' miss me when I'm dead, I lay my head and rest in peace

Youre right, I wonder where people keep getting this from.

This. Nobody who gives a shit any longer about whether they live or die pops 8 xanax bars at the same time, laced with something or not.

Since when is Xanax illegal?

>Holocaust happens
>Jews say they need their own country to prevent this from happening again
>Say they want Israel, the Jewish "promise land"
>People already live there and fought for the land, it's called Palestine
>Jews don't give af, blow their shit up and occupy it anyway
>Their assistance from their allies pretty much made Palestine defenseless to them

He's not wrong. The whole Israel/Palestine thing is pretty fucked up, it's no wonder people don't really talk about it at length.

>illegal drugs
>Xanax
retard

>8 xanax bars at the same time
What is tolerance

Not an argument

I can't stand Lil Peep but Sup Forums intellectuals who have never touched drugs and still think they know better than anyone else how they work are 100 times worse

>it's no wonder people don't really talk about it at length
In what fucking universe do you live where people don't talk about THE OCCUPATION OF PALESTINE often
Leave your fucking basement for once in your life jesus christ

You're doing good work, user. I love you

No you dumbass, those are just the few who die young.

>In what fucking universe do you live where people don't talk about THE OCCUPATION OF PALESTINE often
Well, he's probably a dumb teenager (not dumb for a teenager, it's just that all teenagers are dumb and self-absorbed), so his awareness of politics and foreign issues were shaped during this whole ISIS crisis, and media's coverage of the Israel-Palestine conflict has been minimal during the whole thing, at least compared to what it was before. So he probably just doesn't know anything outside of that short period of time that he's been aware of such things.

it's hard to overdose on xanax, fentyl on the other hand as an LD50 similar to poison/venom

This
Fentanyl will straight up kill you in quantities that fit on the head of a pin and it's appearing more and more frequently mixed into other substances with no warning

>inb4 "so stop doing drugs"
Xanax/benzo withdrawals are infamously nightmarish and often deadly if you're taking them in the quantities he was. It can also last as long as a month which is not feasible if you're an internationally touring musician.

>inb4 "so don't take them in the first place"
Xanax is frequently prescribed by doctors and is available pretty much everywhere
Drug education in this country is already horrible enough. Most people aren't even going to question something that's legal let alone know the full scope of shit it can inflict on you if you're not careful