template

J E R U S A L E M

why hello there

:^)

wew, 100% pure german?

shieeet

That's not a Greek you falafel

You have to go back

it'd be kinda boring if i just did an american flag for everyone so i did ancestry

What's that flag that kinda looks like a Czech flag?

acadiana. french louisiana

Lol keep telling yourself that

Contain your autism. ID changes several times a day and no, there are no billionaires spending millions of dollars to disrupt an anime board full of socially retarded teenagers. Get over your self. Most of Sup Forums doesn't even read books.

hello

Kek
>America
>White

On my mother's side there are also Austrians further down the line. Apparently they also had the "big aryan pass" or something, but threw it away after WW2. I don't know anything about my father's side past the great-grandparents level.

>ex-slime
good on you boy
good on you

Oh I see

oi what's that green flag above the one that's yours?

wew lad

Thank you. I feel so much better now

Circassian

das juden trying to pick up some chicks

hahaha I mean, not for long, but right now yeah America is mostly white. Only retards like Martin Bernal thinkg Greeks aren't white btw. More proof, Voula Papachristou

who anglo here

>Greeks
>White
Those aren't Greeks they're whites who happen to have been stolen by Greeks and Turks and brought there as concubines in the 1600s

my cara

Your Grandparents and Greatgrandparents on your moms side are turning over in their graves

kek

Soviet Russia is my heritage but I'm still race mixed

>The Circassians are a Northwest Caucasian ethnic group native to Circassia, who were displaced in the course of the Russian conquest of the Caucasus in the 19th century, especially after the Russian–Circassian War in 1864
Wow

ah i see
mine is also almost 100% indian, just got bleached once long ago, otherwise I have consistently Indian ancestry, see

>Finn who happens to be a gook
Color me as surprised as you are.

karjala takaisin

What's that Black-Yellow-Red flag?

Oh please tyrone leasha Jackson I'm still better than you

Suomi takaisin Venäjälle

abos

It's a well known fact that most all Europeans are white. The only exception is Spain, due to the Moorish influence. Greeks as a population remain over 50% white.

>Finland
>White
You're off your continent by a few thousand miles, Genghis

Wow, really makes you drink...

ay you're the """""shill"""""" from TrumpGen
How're ya doing user, haven't seen you there for a while now

Kek yeah since you're all alcoholics.

Tits or gtfo, make-believe country

you faggot
tits or gtfo is not for just tits
its for shaming women who say "femanon here"
she is simply posting in a heritage thread, not requesting attention for being female
kill yourself
maggot

>you right now

I'll have you know, I am smarter than any of you. I don't listen to any phony god, I listen to myself. My own knowledge guides me in life, which is going to help me find the perfect girl for me.
(jesus you guys are shit at detecting irony)

>has to point out irony or sarcasm from his earlier comment

>cannot detect sarcasm or irony

jeez you must be fun at parties

>argentinian blood
>any chance of being white

>Everyone from my lineage is American.
>Know nothing about my father's side except my father and grandmother, who haven't talked to in 20 years or so.
>Know very little about my mom's said.
>Do know that I have roots back to Ireland, England on my mother's side and Spain, Portugal, Turkey, and Native American on my fathers.
>Only my dad and granddad have colored skin, from what I know.

Shit is a clusterfuck desu.

West Finland (coastline) was populated by Swedish and German people who pushed natives back. If you go to West Finland you will find tall people with fair skin and hair. If you go to Eastern/Northern Finland you will find short, stocky, bow-legged, dark haired, slit-eyed and alcohol abusing mongoloids. Only in the last 60 years mongoloids have began to move to coast.

r8 me m88s

On the other hand, mongoloids don't want to take refugees and form street gangs to assault sand niggers (and niggers) while those with Swedish and Germanic heritage are usually pro-refugee as long as they don't have to live next to them, which they don't since they will ship 100 refugees to a rural village with 1000 people.

Pretty good. Just returned from sauna.

Did a little update, more informative etc.

Is it bait?

>1 post by this ID

no, why would it?

all of the communism

USSR tends to be known as communist country, isn't it

Fucking, one of the flags are blank, pretend it's the French flag :^))))))))

second to this.