What happens here?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/1971_Bangladesh_genocide
google.com/#hl=en&gl=us&authuser=0&tbm=nws&q=bangladesh hacked to death
youtube.com/watch?v=ixJgY2VSct0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sri_Lanka
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Wet India.

Genocide and starvation, probably. Also Muslim-related violence I think.

weird shit user, an i blame for not partitioning them the right way.

45 years ago there was a US sponsored bloodbath and orgy of genocidal rape.
Of course nobody mentions it.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/1971_Bangladesh_genocide

ISIS is killing atheists, induists and Christians. They made a mass-arrest of more than an hundred militants

It says on the tin.

Only thing we need to figure out is what is "desh" and why are they le banging it.

POO

They poo but not on streets because they dont have streets

i could have sworn bangladesh was an island

Thats Sri Lanka.

Bangladeshi are to Indians what a turd on the roadside is to a 100% white nordic indo-aryan dropping another a metre from it on the steps of a hospital.

feces and inbreeding

this

India has a lot of turds on the roadside

That place is a fucking shithole. I worked out of Khulna for a few months. It was a relief to go to shitty Dhaka every 2 weeks.

somehow a wore India. Maybe its the Muslims idk

Good source of cheap labor without the SUPERPOWER by 2030 meme

Jihadist training grounds.

worse India*

Bangladesh, Pakistan, Nepal...

ISIS is running around Bangladesh lately because they figured out their army is useless, and half the country is starving so easy to find recruits.

So far the IS cell there has been feeble tier but give them a few more years and they'll take that country soon, which means India will finally nuke it.

I think they make shoes and clothes

Poo

>Indo-Aryan
>Nordic

Nuke it like what Indians do when you give them proper toilets?

Maybe you're thinking of Madagascar?

poo in loos ..shitehole

Because there are so fucking many of them. You could kill 100 million of them today and Bangladesh would still have a population its land couldn't support.

That tiny bit of land has more people in it than the entire Russian federation. Explain to me how that is even possible ?. Its not whiteys fault you are so poor stop fucking having children you horny fuckers

150 million of future climate change refugees.

Poo-powered nukes
Bangladesh will burn in nuclear feces for the next 1000 years

Sick Japan

Mass sterilization, flood the area with Buddhists and Hinduists until the cancerous Islamic culture is gone. Unify with India or incorporate into a Bengali nationstate. Keep the cultural Bengali framework, of course

Poo

A dystopia where madmen roam the streets with hatchets.

shit happens there.

>150 million

how the fuck is that possible?

keked hard

I'm from there.

Thanks in 30 minutes, that's what happens There.

>170 million pooinloos in a swamp smaller than California
Nothing good

I've seen pictures of Chittagong where ships go to die

It's like Mordor

The 2016 estimate is 170 mil, 150 Mil is from 2013

Which should explain why.

>Also Muslim-related violence I think.
literally, this.

google.com/#hl=en&gl=us&authuser=0&tbm=nws&q=bangladesh hacked to death

it's like a national sport there

that's not including the amount of death that happens there

Of course we should have the same type of culture here

>flag
of course you did

Most of the country is the delta of the Ganges river, meaning it is fertile as fuck. They have up to 3 harvests a year, meaning they could breed as rabbits.

youtube.com/watch?v=ixJgY2VSct0

>could

It's nothing to do with the land. It's the reckless nature of the people and Islamic culture intertwined.

Women have low status and birth control isn't really a thing.

You're thinking of sri lanka, india's tear
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sri_Lanka

you're from the Berenstein universe

It's not always the land that determines carrying capacity. It's very much tied to social systems and technology. Israel had vast swathes of desert before settlers planted trees and made irrigation systems en masse. Now it has a net gain in trees some years.

India already has nukes. They've had them for decades.

I know that dummy. But you can't really just go lob a nuke into the country next door. I don't think even India is that destitute.

Not yet. They've been giving Pakistan the evil eye continuously since 1947 though.

bump

They routinely elect communists, except the most recent time.

Highways collapse.

Not from terrorism or stuff like that, making collapsing highways is just a natural talent there.

>77721288
So I am a half white (German and Irish) and half Bangla. My Dad was born there, moved to the U.S and started a business and became decently rich.

So I have been to Bangladesh 5 times now, the first time being when I was 11. Eye opening experience for sure....its one thing to see real poverty through a TV screen, and its another to actually see, feel, smell and hear the poverty.

The smell of petrol and kerosene fills the air in all places occasional wafting of garbage/shit smell becomes normal. (anyone who has been to a similar populated area knows this smell)

The class system is quite fucked. If you are born into baseline poverty you probably wont make it past 17 years old and you will be poor your entire life....people like this end up becoming servants for middle class/wealthy families. Their duties are cooking, cleaning and the girls are often raped.

The poverty of the streets is quite alarming. I realized how good America has it when I noticed no one really begs for money as much as they beg for drinking water or food....the image of kids tugging at my pants leg while signaling "food" with their hands into their mouths stays with me today

Food is good tho, Bangla food is some of the best in the world in my opinion. Imagine Indian food, but with meat. Very flavorful. Some of it is kind of intense, I dont really like they way they prepare their fish but eh its okay.

Ask me more if you want to know about it from the perspective of a basically white kid who grew up in America and has been 5 times up till now at age 26