I did

the jews.

The jews did it

Mozart definitely didn't shoot him.

I did

Federal Reserve

Me on the left.

the CIA, he was too independent

>Slovenia being able to assassinate anyone of importance.
>top kek

It was you. You shot him, OP

Watch this, it´s worth it. One of the entry "documentaries" that showed me that the world is more fucked up then the people think.

youtube.com/watch?v=U1Qt6a-vaNM

Your anus will start bleeding from all the WTFing.

The federal reserve is owned by jews.

Ted Cruzes dad.

Caitlyn Ulted Jfk lads...

oliver stone's flick clears it all up
in good order and excellent filmmaking

>be german

>manage to spark an event that will ultimately lead to the downfall of Europe and civilisation as we know it

You got me beat

He tried to dismantle the Federal Reserve. Kikes didn't let it happen.

Duh man

Was just about to say this.

LBJ

>President goes to Texas
>Gets shot
>Replaced by a Texan
>Enslave niggers with welfare.lbj

Lee Harvey Oswald, on behalf of the Teamsters, on behalf of the CIA, on behalf of the global military industrial complex, on behalf of the banks (jews)

JFK did 911

Military Industrial Complex.

See hans over here gets it.

Lee Harvey Oswald, but he was most likely put up to it by someone for other reasons.

I am Spartacus....

Really makes me think.

Damn...

Suge knight

>As President, John F. Kennedy understood the predatory nature of private central banking, he understood why Andrew Jackson fought so hard to end the Second Bank of the United States. So Kennedy wrote and signed Executive Order 11110 which ordered the US Treasury to issue a new public currency, the United States Note.

>Kennedy's United States Notes were not borrowed form the Federal Reserve but created by the US Government and backed by the silver stockpiles held by the US Government. It represented a return to the system of economics on which the United States had been founded, and this was perfectly legal for Kennedy to do. All told, some four and a half billion dollars went into public circulation, eroding interest payments to the Federal Reserve and loosening their control over the nation. Five months later John F. Kennedy was assassinated in Dallas Texas, and the United States Notes pulled from circulation and destroyed (except for samples held by collectors). John J. McCloy, President of the Chase Manhattan Bank, and President of the World Bank, was named as part of the Warren Commission, presumably to make certain that the banking dimensions behind the assassination were concealed from the public.

whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICLES/allwarsarebankerwars.php#axzz4BxW0xMWe

I've give you hint. It's starts with the letter J

This, Suge Knight is the nigger avenger for the Illuminati. He killed Kenedy and then he killed tupac.

nobody shot him. jimmy carter is JFK

the jews tricked you again

HOL UP...

For what purpose?

Don't fall for the Ottoman Jew.

Bruh...

it's even in Back to the Future.

The jews are laughing at you.