im not slowvak

>Tfw no Russian gf

I know that feel ;_;

that's Trump's ex-wife, dumb mongol

>Ukrainian war was supposed to flood the west with qt slavic girls
>none show up

i'm getting tired of pretending russian girls on twitch are my gf

they're all in polska right now :^)

>Our governments, instead of letting in qt young Slav maidens, imported brown men "refugees". Meanwhile all the Ukrainian qts are now available only to the Poles. Why even live?

>tfw good looking slav male

Feels good.
I mean, at least I don't have AIDS, right?

...eric and jr. are old men

post pic, or a pic of someone that looks similar to you.

>33 and 39 years old
>old men

yes that is right

Sorry man. Keep trying ... Or just go to St Petersburg and you'll be swimming in pussy. True story - they get tired of macho ugly brutal russian girls, whic doesnt mean you cannot put their heads in the pillow, mind you

It's best to avoid mixing one's blood with inferiors such as Slavs

Said the European mongoloid.

>3D whores

>virgins

Who I am doesn't change the reality of my words.
Slavs are marginally better than Blacks.

st pete is very modern city, its very western european in a sense

Slavs are no different than Germanics outside of language.

Mentality, capability.

>spaghettiniggers that think that "virgin" is an insult on Sup Forums of all places
Back to or with you

>Mentality
That depends on the country, not "Slavs" or 'Germanics'
>capability.
Elaborate.

This will obviously be some bait bullshit, but might as well hear it out.

Germanics have genes which give them a wide range of aptitudes for things Slavs are not so good at.
I don't need to explain any more, history speaks for itself.

>Germanics have genes which give them a wide range of aptitudes for things Slavs are not so good at.
Source?
>I don't need to explain any more, history speaks for itself.
History speaks that Germanics were crushed and humiliated by Slavs if anything. And if you think Slavs didn't achieve anything or contributed to the world, then you're simply not objective because it doesn't fit into your ideological narrative, you simple-minded fuck.

I love how Finns on Sup Forums think they're hot shit, while in fact Finns were considered lower than apes by Germanics, especially your Swedish overlords.
Finns are the biggest mongoloids in Europe, some of you even look like Native Americans. Pseudo-country with no history, culture or achievements.

this is bullshit though, only worthy Germanics are Germans and Austrians, funnily enough both places which ''genetically'' have fuckton of converted Slavs

It's alright to get mad but it won't change reality.
Poles are seen as shit people everywhere and it's for a reason.

I still see no source, you passive-agressive gook whore.

And those Germans and Austrians with some Slavic heritage wanted to wipe Slavs off the face of the earth more than anyone.

yeah thats why Slovakia joined Nazi Germany as first country, thats why UstaĊĦe and Bulgaria in ww2 existed

funny mongol

Oh yeah, especially with all the Slovaks and Croatians in their armies.

Ching ciang ciong, you finnshit. Provide the source or shut the fuck up.

I guess having some collaborators makes it better they killed 3 million Polish Catholics to make room for Germanics?
Must be some Slav specific logic I don't get.

No, you're just plain and stupid.

There is a clear difference between war-propaganda and reality. You demonize your enemies at all costs and make your allies look good.

Hence: Russians and Poles = Subhumans
Croatians, Bulgarians and every other Slav fighting for the Germans = Aryan masterrace

It's simple, but your little mind can't comprehend it or you're just baiting. Either way. I'm still waiting for the "genes" source, my dear Mongoloid friend. If not, fuck off to the Ural mountains and disturb people there.

attack on Poland had nothing to do with the fact they are Slavs and everything to do with the fact they are Poles, you fucking autists seriously believe someone being Slav played or plays any role in politics. Main enemy of Hitler was Russia, if Russians were Black he would have written 17 pages abot how niggers are subhumans.

Not to mention Nazi racial politics were absolutely retarded, any human with good qualities became Aryan over night.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goralenvolk

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goralenvolk
Fuck, forgot about this meme.

that feel with an Alcoholic Fat Native American GF

>Finns on Sup Forums think they're hot shit, while in fact Finns were considered lower than apes by Germanics, especially your Swedish overlords. Finns are the biggest mongoloids in Europe, some of you even look like Native Americans. Pseudo-country with no history, culture or achievements.
Stop, we're already dead inside.

I have nothing against Finns personally, I just hate the fucking momos like this guy.

So eager to defend his Germanic masters that oppressed Finns for centuries.

>Main enemy of Hitler was Russia,
Literally no

This. Hitler had nothing against the Poles as long as Pilsudzki lived. Then the war started and suddenly the German propaganda decided that Poles are subhuman. Also, afaik in occupied Poland the Poles that were willing to "germanize" were welcomed by the Germans. So it's obvious that the whole "slav subhuman/germanic master race" thing was not based on any scientific and genetic studies, but rather pure convenience.

>all the hohol qts stayed in Poland becasue people are friendly to them
>none want to go to western europe
heh nothing personel westerners, just here cudding with my blonde hohol gf.

Send over the extra Polish qts then.