Anyone else got suicide plans if we lose?

Anyone else got suicide plans if we lose?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qQznnr1Qux8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Semtex

Okay, muhammad

Consider murder-suicide instead, you pussy

I got a N2 gas cannister set up at home.

I'll inform the nurse to cut off my meme supply.

Welcome to the list citizen.

This, synagogue of Satan or The old Pedo centre (mosque)

you'll be fine, it'll be like nothing changed.

>suicide plans
>not fighting until the end
go home pakistan

Trump will win.

>
I'm fairly certain most posters on here are on some kind of list.

You and I most certainly are

Santa's list of bad children.

Jokes on you - my country has no money for things like this - i could be planning to overthrow the country and no one would come for me!

>Anglos
>True freedom

>that tattoo

Absolute skank. What the fuck is Hazza doing?

I bet her majesty gave him a right dressing down, froclicking with such low class skanks in public.

If suicide by traitorous bent pigs counts then yes.

If any of you have seen that gif of about 15 british police displaying their utter impotence versus a single, small framed knife wielding brown man then you'll know I wont necessarily be defeated if I try fighting off the entire British police force alone.

>if we lose
fuck you and that notion.

What's losing? How much grief do you feel from just reading text and seeing images?

I like to contrive my passion and fortitude from mental tenuity about foresight expressing how bad society will change. I just lie to myself and think ahead a thousand years and see the future I'd like. What else should I do? I was born and now it's time to live. Nothing will prevent me from experiencing what's destined because I never deluded into the thought of fate being planned.

The future can be changed, you can act on however many levels within your personal power. Stop moping, get the fuck up, man the fuck up, now expect the best but prepare for the worst.

[2016]

oh my god that meaty fucking ham

I just want to sniff it and rub my face against it ;_;

this. Your ancestors didn't give up

>being on the naughty list
>not free

How's your presidential election fraud going?
You had your do-over yet?

True freedom is being free to do ridiculous things.

>synagogue of Satan
literally why, Satanists actually dindu nuffin

>surprise surprise Mohammed only a few weeks in Canada and already on a kiddy fiddler list

I bet her asshole tastes delicious

>he hasn't gotten v& before
Fuckin plebs

>reverse google image search with op's pic
>says it's a "human leg"
wtf google?

you mean if hilary loses

Turns out google has the personality of a heterosexual man because all it could see is those gorgeous legs, sans the tats.

I bet it tastes like shit.

>you will never massage her butt with your nose and tongue after she's had a long, sweaty day at the gym

Shitty tats or not, I'd still fuck her footpussy.

i don't have a plan, because we're not going to lose

Elizabeth Marks

Nevermind, I just realized she only has one foot. REEEEEEEEEEE FUCKING TOWELHEADS REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Dude inna wheelchair just smiling at ass

>suicide plans if we lose
Do it now if you're serious, you're already a loser.

I know.

Why not set up one of those, white supremacist african colonies instead of suicide? Atleast there is hope in setting stuff up, and when trump loses you will have more recruits.

I'm not a footfag but she has nice feet

*foot

I assumed her second one looks the same

O i am laffin

youtube.com/watch?v=qQznnr1Qux8

I think this reserves my spot

haha

why is she barefoot?

turn that suicide plan into a homicide plan

>Brexit fails
>50% of British population commits suicide
>it was the 50% who work

That foot though.

It's your solemn duty to be on the "list"

i'll concur with the others in that i'd suck her beautiful feet.

>feet

oh is that a prosthetic? in any case, i'd still deepthroat her one remaining foot.

>tfw no fit thick gf to sit on my face
>tfw kissless virgin

Is harry cucking his brother?

>tfw go to backpage to find thick grills to sit on my face for 75/hr
feels indifferent man

Whoa, Britbong, let's not do anything rash here!

Meh I have no interest in paying for sex, I'd just feel like even more of an unappealing loser

>I like to contrive my passion and fortitude from mental tenuity about foresight expressing how bad society will change.

FUCKING LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Lose what?

>I like to contrive my passion and fortitude from mental tenuity about foresight expressing how bad society will change.

FUCKING LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

well im looking for a very specific looking girl (thick thighs ass) for a specific fetish. Im not interested in getting a gf and having the same girl to do it all the time, it gets unappealing, theres a certain rush to doing it with strangers. plus goddamn theres some meaty girls on there, I dont just mean fat landwhales, im talking those volleyball player thighs and ass

Don't do it user, the world might go to shit but someone needs to watch

he's got it in his genes

get married and have some white children you idiot

the look in her eye, you just KNOW they banged

prince harry is known to be THE most hung guy in british royalty, possibly one of the biggest in the world. his cock has been described as "like an evian bottle", with gargantual thickness that would rival shane diesel and shorty mac. im estimating his size to be at least 8.5" bone pressed, with OVER 7" of girth. he would have absolutely destroyed mark's pussy.

they would have spent hours and hours on foreplay, getting herself wet enough just so she can take it. i can just imagine her begging for it, with harry barely able to force it past the knob, and marks moaning and squirming, demanding him to force it in deeper. she would have orgasm'd within seconds of taking the entire length, being filled and stretched right up to her cervix.. the orgasm would have been powerful, with her vaginal muscles clamping down on harrys throbbing monstrosity, her whole body (except her lame leg) quivering in euphoria..

i bet she still masturbates to the memory of it

Just move to US fag or do this before you killl yourself

>The chemical compound ammonium nitrate, the nitrate salt of ammonium, has the chemical formula NH4NO3, simplified to N2H4O3. It is a white crystalline solid and is highly soluble in water. It is predominantly used in agriculture as a high-nitrogen fertilizer. The compound is used as an explosive in mining, and also sometimes in improvised explosive devices.

What did he mean by this?

>Those thighs
HNNNNG

Yeah, with enough soap one could blow up just about anything.

sounds like she's into the

BRITISH BULLHOGS

I feel like I should add: please don't deny my visa GCHQ, it was a joke.

I sincerely hope our dear boy wore a rubber.

That tattoo is horrible.

Don't commit suicide just start killing non white targets of opportunity.

Quit being so emo England.

Literally why? Just drop out of society and spend a few chill years on gubmentbux doing jackshit except shitposting and vidya. Then enjoy front row seat to habbenins.

suicide bombings maybe

Never surrender.

the look in her eye, you just KNOW they banged
Donald Trump is known to be THE most hung guy in the real estate business, possibly one of the biggest in the world. his cock has been described as "like an evian bottle", with gargantual thickness that would rival shane diesel and shorty mac. im estimating his size to be at least 8.5" bone pressed, with OVER 7" of girth. he would have absolutely destroyed Megyn Kelly's pussy.
they would have spent hours and hours on foreplay, getting herself wet enough just so she can take it. i can just imagine her begging for it, with Donald barely able to force it past the knob, and Kelly moaning and squirming, demanding him to force it in deeper. she would have orgasm'd within seconds of taking the entire length, being filled and stretched right up to her cervix.. the orgasm would have been powerful, with her vaginal muscles clamping down on Donald's throbbing monstrosity, her whole body quivering in euphoria..
i bet she still masturbates to the memory of it

>suicide plans
>not violent revolution plans
you pathetic cucks deserve the eu

> EU is left supporting another Greece
> EU collapses anyway

R A R E

i would an hero in any case mate.

I've been thinking about doing exactly this. How do you find girls who'll sit on your face? How do you know they're not cops?

He means the Jews, not wacky Satanists.

For all the whining about the english shoahing you potato niggers, you sure welcome lots of rapefugees.
You are the worst Europeans.

Placing your face where there's been so much dick. Bet you've come up in a rash.

dat bulge

I am going to start a guerrilla movement against the EU if we lose.

i wonder if her other foot is as beautiful as the healthy one

>donald trump memes in 2016

the guy lost, get over it kiddo

>he's a satanist
Fucking leafs

Oh I wonder how good the founding fathers would feel if they could see a british prince wearing a jacket with the american flag on it.

He saw the government overreach itself, saw how it illegitmately commited murders, and took action to stop it.

To everyone on Sup Forums, McVeigh should be a hero.

Did your overlord CNN tell you that?

You qualify for a low risk monitoring process.

Any key words used, will be flagged against the automated system and logged to your profile.

This information will continue, through a second automated system.

If deemed necessary, it will be reviewed by the designated individual.

Depending on your profile, you will be placed within a category, which can be increased/decreased on an automatic basis.

Once a specific threat level is breached, on a consistent basis, then you will be monitored for a set period directly.

After this point, the automated system will process the majority of your handling data, passing it to staff for fast analysis.

Many eyes are better than two.

Just realized McVeigh looks like Lovecraft.

I've got suicide plans regardless.