Rate the last movie you watched out of 10

Rate the last movie you watched out of 10.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fkRuHhhYAqg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nocturnal Animals.
5/10 because it lacked substance.
Jake, Jill, and Hall all gave fantastic performances though.

Rogue One 9/10

6/10 maybe a 7

What We Do In The Shadows 9/10 would be a 10/10 but I never give a perfect score.

Keanu
5/10 jokes weren't good enough, I just wanted to see the kitty being cute

I've been meaning to watch that. I heard it's about a vampire pedophile

6,5 or 7/10

No vampire paedos. There are a couple of vampires who were turned as kids that prey on nonces but they don't get much screentime. It's still worth a watch.

Creed 7/10

HyperNormalization
(which I actually learned about from your degenerates)
8.9/10

Dog Day Afternoon

9/10 heistkino

it's really cozy, my favorite al pacino

Hell or High Water

7/10

Fun thriller that takes place in comfy texas. Bankers are the bad guys.

The Virgin Suicides.

8/10 incredibly dark and sad movie. really shows the sometimes unexplainable reasons some people have for suicide.

Sexy Beast (2001)

3/5

Bit hard to get into but I was glad I made an effort

Everybody Wants Some!! 7/10

Your mother's sex tape. I'll give it 1/10 as I'm not into interracial.

Tora Tora Tora

8.8/10, very dry beginning of the movie(though historically accurate, before the war US/IJ relations had tension, but it was mostly embargo this, embargo that, diplomat here diplomat... without really any characters that you have any emotion towards. But then GOAT depiction of the Attack on Pearl harbor. I loved the practical effects and accuracy of the ship models. It was fantastic to see actual models of the Nevada Class and Pennsylvania Class BB models used in the movie, rather them just inserting Iowa class BBs since some were the only BBS still somewhat in service. A lot of ww2 tank movies from the 60/70s used modern era tanks(which was fine, i wont fault a movie for not being able to show exactly equipment from the 40s in the 60s and 70s when Europe was focused on rebuilding and not saving great movie props) hell there is literally one functioning Tiger left in the world?)

>my gf thought it was boring and fell asleep : /

Afternoon Delight...

5/10? Watched it cause I was on a HIMYM binge needing something comfy. Ted is in this movie, I feel like there's no point or nothing learned at the end of it. Juno Temple nude though.

8/10

Just finished The Long Goodbye rewatch. 9.5 probably, great film.

The Young Girls of Rochefort 10/10

Sad as fuck movie user. Kirsten Dunst was hot AF in it though, and her barefeet were crazy amazing. It's like she knew when her feet were in a show and she made sure to do "toe acting"

>dat scene of her fighting her mom on the stairs about destroying her record collection she was barefoot and you could see each of toes protesting to move forward on the carpeted stairs. induced feelsbadman.jpg, but also got me hard.

don't watch this movie unless you wana feel bad. also if you already feel bad, don't want it.

I really like this film, hard not to smile the whole way through. Demy is underrated, Lola and Umbrellas are incredible. Bay of Angels is great. Donkey Skin is lovely.

Just watched Françoise Dorléac in The Soft Skin. Didnt realize she met such a tragic, untimely end, sad.

Why Him - 5/10

Perfectly serviceable.

"toe acting" like i said SHE KNEW

if this isn't a term it needs to be for us tv foor fags. yeah, so many actresses show us their sexy barefeet in movies, what are some movies where they really work their toes for us?

Rogue One

Solid 6.

On top of the already great dance numbers the camera work is just amazing. I can't remember the last time I felt so alive watching a movie.

Coming Home - 5/10
The plot felt quite sparse in the middle.

not to mention based Jeff Bridges being awesome

have a gif or webm when the boy comes over for dinner and all the girls are touching him under the table with their feet?

Invincible Shaolin - 7/10

i'm no kung fu film expert, but this is definitely the best of the Shaw Brothers films starring the "Venom Mob" mainly because the characters are more than the depth of a puddle (not much more, but enough). could have been an all-time genre film if the training scenes were tightened up and didn't drag the film down so much

Godzilla (2014) - 4.5/10.

>Cuts away from Godzilla's first encounter with MUTO
>Barely antagonizes the humans despite being a huge monster
>Fucking Alex Jones-lite character for Cranston
>Forgettable protagonist
>Very little screentime for Godzilla

They really dropped the ball here.

10/10

Deepwater Horizon 7/10
Wahlberg was surprisingly good, Russell is great, but worth it alone to watch Malkovich chewing up his scenes.

this. Bridges elevates everything he is in.

Léon: The Professional
It was so great

Mathilda is a massive qt and it makes me sad

Forgot to actually rate

10/10

Manchester by the Sea. 9/10

Great story about grief that doesn't fall into any of the cliche pitfalls.

El Orfanato 7/10

Everybody wants Some!!
9/10 great linklater, only problem was the costume party going on for too long

Tokyo Story
dubs/10

>Before Sunrise
10/10

God, that scene at the end at the train station fucked me up good

Also, >pic related is the best scene in any romance movie ever
youtube.com/watch?v=fkRuHhhYAqg

Neon Demon: shit/10

>This
>Tried to watch it.
>Actually care about fashion and models and shit
>Like the aesthetic
>boooooored as shit
Is everyone who likes it just memeing?

9/10

Soul crushing movie with some great awkward humour in-between.

The nude party scene remains the greatest cinematic moment of 2016

10/10