Most overrated player in football?

Most overrated player in football?

>mfw someone genuinely refers to him as a 'midfielder'

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vX0OXyuHvZM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>most overrated player in football
>not Villa, Pedro, Ibra, le 80 million euros dabbing Dembelé, Dembelé, Nerman the Nerman, Paulinho, Cristiano le tap in meme man meme Ronaldo, Isco, Fred, Robinho, Diego, David Lols or Thiago Silva

Jamie Redknapp once called him the best midfielder in Europe.

Literally Mr Invisible. Zero defensive responsibility, average passer, average dribbling ability, average pace...b-but MUH GOALS.

The midfield equivalent of a goal hanger. Literally does nothing for 90 minutes, then pops up with a goal and retards act like he's Jesus.

He's not even a midfielder anyway, idk why people keep referring to him that way. Hasn't been one since 2015.

poor mans paul pogba

All I remember is Redknapp pushing the whole 'better than Pogba' thing, repeatedly.

There's not a person alive who knows football who would consider Alli in Pogba's league....and Pogba isn't the very highest benchmark around.

He's a massive cunt too.

When I look at his face I remember England vs Iceland 1-2

>Judging Alli's contribution like he's a midfielder

lol

he's a slightly above average forward...I'm not sure that son's not more effective

>Literally Mr Invisible

That would be Ozil.

>all these Spanish players
still butthurt about 2010 i see

He's a world class diver tbf

>play five forwards
>lose

I posted here a few times that, as a Spurs fan, if have did everything I could to sell him this summer for an absolutely stupid fee.

In this market, with the ridiculous hype he had off the back of last season, we could have got £150m. It would have been the biggest robbery in football history.

Watching Dele has taught me the power of the media. They've literally created a player who doesn't exist out of thin air...an all action midfielder, who scores a shitload of goals.

In truth, he does absolutely nothing, other than search for space. He contributes nothing to the team, just searches for that space so he can score.

He's quite good at it, but he's the biggest luxury player I've ever seen. He's a £30m player, in reality.

We'll never have the chance to sell him for crazy money ever again.

he's the new ross barkley

good list. add mata, morata, sterling, wilshere back in the days and obviously eden hazard

I think he's good, and def not the most overrated.

BLACKED

>We'll never have the chance to sell him for crazy money ever again.

As soon as he scores again, we'll be back to pretending he's THE COMPLETE MIDFIELDER.

Don't underestimate the power of a media narrative.

>he rates pedro and villa
laughing at your sorry butthurt ass

The only thing I like about him is that BT Advert.

youtube.com/watch?v=vX0OXyuHvZM

the Alli > Pogba thing will go down as the most laughable shout in football history

they don't even play close to the same position, never mind the fact that pogba has more talent than alli could dream of.

I liked his goal against Palace, don't know much else about him though

is that his mother? they always look like that lmao

>pogba has more talent than alli could dream of

BUT MUH GOALS

>she doesn't rate Hazard

Friendly reminder that England will fail at the WC because they will start him and Kane in every match and they will choke when it matters like every Spurs player does.

Thomas Muller does the same thing and he's considered to be among the best midfielders in the world.

Nobody calls Muller a midfielder.

Nobody considers him to be the best at anything, or close. He can barely get in the Bayern team.

almost had an aneurysm when i read villa in your overrated list

>le chimpout at defender man
>le statpadding against midtable team
>le does nothing without Eriksen, Dembele, Son help man

>too much ass

That's a good sign you need to stop eating cheddar cheese.

This is like Tomas Muller. He's such a genius on the field that he doesn't have to be good at those things.

Alli is a complete cunt.
An absolute turd.
A shithead.

But he's fairly good.

Matic has played one good game for United and done fuck all and is being touted as the messiah.
So he is currently the most overrated player around.

Literally the black 50mil quids version of Christian Gentner.

Literally a black Lampard. And in all fairness he does some decent dribbling and skills

He's Thomas Muller with flair. That's it.

Verati?

Lampard dragged his team to untold glory.
Dele shit for brains has sly digs at people and dives a lot.

>Literally leagues apart

>Villa
>overrated
fuck off back to your favela faggot

>Paulinho
>overrated

this hue knows nothing about soccer

>giving a shit about what jamie "i'm so shit that even my dad wont pick me" redknapp says

Try to find his first game at ynited and watch everything he does. I don't think he performed that well this Saturday, though.

no one rates fred; but yeah, poobag is probably the most overrated player

>ibra
>isco
>cristiano
>ronaldo
>villa
>nerman

Lampard was a very hard worker, solid defender, fantastic passer, and vission. Alli and Lampard are nothing alike save for their uncanny positioing inside the box

How young are you? Lampard was on loan from westham to swansea when he was at Dele's age, and he was terrible. Sure we can talk about how a need Lampard was and etc, but when it comes to football, Dele is a star in the making.

First time visiting this board and jesus christ you cunts are retarded. I won't be coming back again, some of these comments are even more ridiculous than what you can find under a "Neymar skills compilation" on youtube.

Because Lampard make up his lack talent at young age by workrate and train his shoot from outside box.

>He rates Meme Alli