Why do people constantly defend this faggot saying he did nothing wrong?

Why do people constantly defend this faggot saying he did nothing wrong?

Imagine someone burned your dog or cat alive would you not want to strangle them to death? This faggot absolutely deserved to get fuckin wrecked I don't care if burning the horse was a good financial decision

Other urls found in this thread:

vanityfair.com/news/2007/04/sopranos200704
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Daily reminder: He LITERALLY did nothing wrong

What are you, an arson investigator now?

He was merely 'breaking balls' under the Breaking Balls treatise of 1962.

She was a hooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

He was innocent. There was no fundamental proof that tied him to the burning of the horse. The real question is why do you advocate the murder of others upon mere suspicion alone?

It doesn't matter. He was such a faggot that Tony just assumed he did it, especially after the way he responded when accused of it.

Wat

It's ultimately the viewer's decision whether or not they chose to perceive Ralphie as a satanic monster who would burn the horse alive, or a scapegoat who didn't really deserve to die for this incident.

He beat a woman to death. That woman was somebody's daughter. You can /r9k/ it up all you like and permavirgin-explain that "hoarrrrs don't mean anything," but having no empathy just means you're autistic. He beat to death, a woman with hopes and dreams, some of them probably shattered by people just like Ralphie, a woman who could still love and protect others if somebody took her aside and taught her that not everybody is a ruthless, misogynist asshole.

What if he beat your daughter to death? Would that change your viewpoint? Probably not. You'll never HAVE a daughter, because you'll never be loved by anyone, not even yourself. That's how being an autistic, /r9k/ shut-in rolls. Enjoy your solitude.

>inb4 "bowl of eggs" - I already provided it for you so you're deprived of the smug reply you robot betafucks are well-known for

It's his fault she's a klutz?

>muh someone's daughter
a man who lets his daughter turn into a whore shouldn't and probably doesn't care about her well-being

>He beat a woman to death.
Women don't care about that sort of thing.
The actor said after that episode aired he started getting hit on by women a lot more.

Hello, wizard. Learned any new spells, lately?

>a woman who could still love and protect others if somebody took her aside and taught her that not everybody is a ruthless, misogynist asshole.
Her cunt mother was the one who sent her down that path. Raphie was just the end. She was human garbage who abused her own child as well.

The scene with Tony and the horse in the stable when it was sick is one of my favorite moments in the entire show.

Notice how there's also a goat in that scene

Based cuckold

>An actor gets hit on by women after a major role

I think Sup Forums is just so autistic it really can't tell the difference between fantasy and reality. It must blur together in one incoherent waifu infested blob for you sad sods.

Kinda pathetic desu

I'm on episode 2 right now and so far it's pretty comfy,does it get better from here?

how did he have a child, impregnate the stripper, and have a normal relationship with Ro if he was a fucking pervert who couldnt have normal sex?

Everyone thinks season 1 is the worst so yeah it does.

It just slowly keeps getting better until 6b where nearly every second is pure tv kino.

>have empathy for others
>be proof that humans have evolved
>"cuckold"

>Everyone thinks season 1 is the worst so yeah it does.
Shut the fuck up pleb, you don't speak for anyone.

They did showing him fucking her in the club with some cop. It was inconsistent though because they seem to have made the point that he couldn't have actual intercourse.

Yes. I think you'll find that season 2 really sets the bar for how good the show is capable of being. Season 3-Early Season 4 is probably the weakest stretch of the series, but the last part of Season 4 is phenomenal. Then Seasons 5-6A maintain that level of excellence, and finally 6B is probably the greatest stretch of episodes in television history.

You're not everyone, you are no one.

Stop desperately reaching for symbolism every time there's something you don't understand about a scene.

Goats (and donkeys) are working animals, kept in every type of farm because they'll kick/butt the fuck out of anything that isn't supposed to be there and just knowing that, the horses are calmer no matter what happens.

He fucked his ex wife, strippers baby wasn't his and Rosalie fucked him like Janice did.

No, you did not read the post properly to understand it.

Every aspect of Ro's character suggests that she would be repulsed by that, though.

People like him because he's based as fuck, he's not a tryhard gangster like paulie, or sil to some extent, he doesn't put bullshit morals where they don't belong (animals and whores) unlike tony, and he keeps most of his faggotry to whores, unlike vito who goes around dirtying the family's name, and even though he's somewhat an addict, he doesn't let it take complete control of his life, and lets that shit go when the time comes, unlike christopher.

He was an asshole alright, but I don't know what exactly you'd expect from a sociopath criminal. Most issues related to him were due to his personality, some stupidity and a lot of overreacting by others.

He was a solid dude and a top earner killed by tony's bullshit feefees.

There's no reaching for symbolism. Whoever Did This clearly alludes to the idea of Ralphie being a devil-like entity in the sense that the writers incorporated lyrics from Sympathy For The Devil into the dialogue.

He was disrespectful and in an organization like the Mafia that's a capital offense.

he got under tony's skin.

Oh shut the fuck up you goddamn pseudo-intellectual fuckwit.

I'm the number one authority on the sopranos peasant.

Why are you so upset? He's just discussing the show, stop being a prissy little faggot.

You're probably a gay lol.

I think it's in the episode where Jackie jr dies, she says something about taking care of all his needs sexually. It came off like she wasn't talking about regular fucking. She also cheated on her husband.

looks like everything in this thread went over your head kiddo

>Ro let that French guy piss in her butthole.

There's a 100 other threads you can go be retarded in, leave the sopranos one alone please.

As far as business went, Ralph was a good mobster when he wasn't too into the cocaine. When he was he was an insufferable twat.

HE KILLED A BEAUUUUTAFUL CREEEAAATCHUH

I love sopranos threads. go back to redd it cunt.

>he was talking about the autistic stripper who already abused her own kid and not the horse

kill yourself underage piece of shit

He's actually talking about both. I'm sure you've heard stuff about the whore/horse similarities by know, and how they tend to blend together in Tony's subconscious as evidenced in The Test Dream. He also buys the diamond horseshoe brooch for Ralphie's ex girlfriend, but ends up giving it to the Russian whore.

Nah, it was the horse. Tony didn't care about the stripper.

Kill yourself you retarded piece of shit.

He does though.

Why doesn't Chinese Moot just ban Australians?

>never mentions her again

He doesn't explicitly mention the name "Tracee," sure, but the whore/horse similarities (like in the episode College when Silvio refers to her as "a real thoroughbred") are strengthened as the series progresses.

Don't forget the scene where he's thinking about her and meadow.

Why doesn't reddit just stay on reddit?

it's a meme you dip

>having literally nothing to say
>start spouting reddit like a retard

You're a faggot essentially,

Because if he does they'll banter Japan so hard they decide to retaliate by going back to being the Empire of Japan.

You gettin' fresh, kid?

A) She was a hueere
B) She was a hueere

and yet my sopranos themed posts in this thread keep getting replies okay reddit

I thought Canadians were the king shit posters these days.

Kek, your parents must be proud as punch of you.

>Canadians
>Kings of anything other than maple syrup and being faggots

They can't be because they're dead.

Kings of faggot shit posting.

she had it coming

it continues to better itself. season 3 is my favourite but the last season is one of the best viewings of a tv series

There isn't a bad season. They're all good for different reasons.

Post yfw Melfi didn't tell Tony about her rapist

what lines?

Are you out of your teens yet user?

Yeah but even worse than all that, he did it behind the Bing, which disrespected the club.

>Betray all your ideals
>Owe a huge favor to a mafia boss, who wants you sexually and is your patient
>Not smart

Melfi was a moral post of the show. Barring her stupid and sudden drop of Tony in the last few episodes, she was pretty well balanced.

If she admitted the rapist (and would have had him murdered, righteously), she'd be damned forever.

>stupid and sudden drop of Tony

She realized all she was doing was making him a better criminal. So she dropped him for the same reason she didn't tell him about the rapist.

>Imagine someone burned your dog or cat alive would you not want to strangle them to death? This faggot absolutely deserved to get fuckin wrecked I don't care if burning the horse was a good financial decision

vanityfair.com/news/2007/04/sopranos200704

>In a subsequent episode, when Tony kills Ralphie in the belief that he set a fire that incinerated a racehorse that Tony has come to love, Chase wouldn't tell Pantoliano if Ralphie had set the fire or not. Pantoliano decided to play the scene as if he hadn't, as if he were innocent.

What are you? A fucking QUEER?

"...You nevah visit me no more, Tone."

;_;

Also I wish AJ drowned

Get the fuck out

you were the worst character on the show go away AJ

call me a faggot but watching him beat that stripper to death emotionally traumatized me for a couple days

I was 20 when I first saw it too

Fucking ignorant piece of shit. Every character on the sopranos is there for a reason.

WHO DOES HE THINK HE IS? SIR WALTER RALEIGH?

And? He's still the worse

Does anyone have that reaction face of Ralphie looking out the window while Sil belts his stripper gf?

THAT'S ENOUGH OUT OF YOU WITH YOUR STUPID FUCKING REMARKS.

faggot

same thing happened to me
i was 30

90's born fags are the worst people ever.

I was born in '87

I saw Titanic in theatres in 97 or 98 and spent two days depressed jack and rose didn't live happily ever after ; ;

This was the last time they spoke to each other.

Ralph made some mistakes and recognized them. He managed to quit cocaine and started being less erratic as a result.

The only reason he died was because Tony was a sociopath, prone to outbursts of rage.

Why did Tony like animals so much? He wanted to strangle Chris to death for accidentally killing the dog

You sound pathetic, have you started transitioning yet?

He fucked up plenty of times before Tony killed him

I agree with you, just one thing, the episode was "University" not "College". "College" was the S1 episode where Tony takes Meadow to interviews at different colleges and also takes care of a rat from years ago he happened to bump into.

I kek'd