Please vote Clinton, I do not want to have to pretend to be Canadian when I am traveling in western Europe

Please vote Clinton, I do not want to have to pretend to be Canadian when I am traveling in western Europe.

>Rosenstein

Western Europe is a caliphate that makes ISIS envious. It's literally not safe to travel there, Trump or not.

its everywhere..

Ill do you one better and gift you a gun to kill yourself with.

also

>non-profit consultant, public speaker and political activist

Just say unemployed next time.

>(((Rosenstein)))

I wonder if the Israelis would care if we Holocausted the secular jews.

(((Rosenstein)))

of all the words in tongue and pen, the worst are these: "pol was right again"

(((Rosenstein)))

Ok...

>(((Rosenstein)))
every fucking time

Also

>Trump
>homophobe

Says the fucking kike who's political party took the side of a fag-killing muslim.

Hey man!! Just a coincidence!!

>(((Rosenstein)))
There fixed it for you.

>Pretend to be Canadians overseas

That level of cuckery is hilarious

Lol what the fuck are western euros aka gaping pussies going to do to you

Western euros are fucking weak and womanly, soft of skin with brittle bones that break

(((rosenstien)))

>OY VEY

You should already do that regardless of who wins.

Is anyone so utterly cucked that they would vote for Clinton just because of what Eurocucks might think of them? Wow.

its better than having greasy skin, weak knees and "big bones"

(((R O S E N S T E I N)))

>Implying we haven't been doing that for decades anyway.

((()))

Whatever you need to tell yourself to sleep at night semen eater

The world will be sucking Donald's dick the second he's president.

You've forgotten, because Obongo is such a weak faggot you've forgotten that the president of the U.S.A is seen by the whole world as the most powerful man on the planet.

I'm not up to date with you kids and your fancy reddit memes.

Just pretend to be a mudslime instead. You'll fit right in. Nobody is saying you have to be a leaf ffs that's harsh

Why do jews do this? Not why do they push this, but why do they keep publishing under their own names? You would've thought that with it being pointed out so much now that they would just tell an intern to put their name on it or something.

It's only a matter of time before normies start realising these sorts of articles are written by people who are coincidentally of a certain religion.

The normies already know.
Because I tell them.

Fuck Europeans anyway. I used to want to do the whole 'go see the world' thing, but seriously, fuck everywhere that isn't America.

> Wanting to travel to Europe when there are fifty amazing states to visit

How is Trump homophobic? Again and again he said on Twitter that he was an ally to the LGBT community. Is Milo seriously the only one who supports him?

Honestly Sup Forums if you can't see this is just a coincidence you're a racist.

heh
reminds me of a friend who pretended to be greek in europe to get chicks

apparently it works like a charm

>dude you can't vote for that guy
>if you do, uninformed morons will judge our country!

Kil yourself, no one like Clinton in Europe and everyone know she is a liar, corrupt bitch that only want $$$$$$ and war.

>Please vote Clinton, I do not want to have to pretend to be Canadian when I am traveling in western Europe.

Headline is bullshit. Trump doesn't send 'shivers' to anyone other than the libtard press.

That old cow, Hillary, needs to lose and I don't care who it is in the White House as long as it isn't her.