When you realize a film is bad, do you finish it?

When you realize a film is bad, do you finish it?

Yes, so my hatred can be complete.

who's that hottie on the right

depends on how bad it is. Flash gordon, man of steel and american sniper are a few i dropped

DO NOT REPLY TO GAYPEDOJEW

I REPEAT

DO NOT REPLY TO GAYPEDOJEW

This, yesterday I watched Into The Wild to the end, even though I'd already realized about 1h in that it was meaningless shit that Sean Penn made to make himself feel smart. But I just wouldn't leave it unfinished.

seconding this

>start to loose interest in a film
>even start to realize its shitty and im wasting my time with it
>still need to know what happens and finish it anyway
every time. Am I alone in this? Does this make me a patrician or a pleb

Yes, so I know what I'm talking about.
I'm not and idiot.

Nope, life is too short.

If a film ain't doing it for me then I drop it.

If it's boring and bad, I skip ahead.

If it's entertaining and bad, I watch the whole thing.

it makes you a useless neet

>I'm not and idiot.
Oh the irony, lmao. I bet you don't feel so smart right now, huh? Probaly realized your mistake, cringed a little and wished you could take it back but now it's too late. If you're reading this you probably didn't close the thread out of embarrassment so props for that, but you should still kill youreselve

Most of the time I just read the plot summary on wiki and the trivia on imdb. Actually watching a whole movie is so exhausting

Most of the time, yes

I don't remember dropping many movies besides Suicide Squad and Snowden. A few minutes in I realised I was not about to see something new nor something beautiful

I'll usually do this

No. It's the only way to get to the end of a "classic" movie so you can add it to your watched list and talk about it with other cinephiles.

I was a few minutes into a "film" a friend recommended me when I suddenly realized it was only a movie. I turned it off immediately and stopped seeding the torrent.

realize your life is bad and finish it you fucking pedo gay fucking homo shitlord, fucking end it, GO FUCK YOURSELF, YOUR THREADS SUCK

DIE