Do east coast rappers have higher IQs than west coast rappers?

Do east coast rappers have higher IQs than west coast rappers?

Yeah, but they're straight bustas

No but they do make better music

Yes.

People who lived in the ghettos of the west coast had less access to intellectual development.

This

West coast bullshit was gang shit. East coast bullshit was money and crews (usually ethnic).

No clue but more often than not they make better music.

rappers used to call themselves big x and now they call themselves lil y
no wonder they make shit music

The only one of those I know to have a diploma is Ice Cube, so on that basis alone, I'd have to say no

what is it with the recent trend of analysing rappers' intelligence? isn't it obvious they're mostly stupid?
and you know what, why is that a bad thing? surely it makes you feel better about yourself, no?

Shut up retard niggas been calling themselves the Lil prefix since the 90s, yeen kno shit

It's less that a lot of these rappers are stupid and more that they aren't formally educated. Like most of them are drop outs despite being pretty smart. Surprisingly, Gucci Mane is one of the smartest rappers I can think of

>jadakiss

correlation doesn't equal causation, stupid. Just because people who like Lil Wayne tend to test lower on the SAT doesn't mean Lil Wayne made them test lower that's fucking retarded

Yea this retarded and you are retarded

all i know are called big x or nothing y
all your lil 90s are forgotten shit, no wonder

It does mean that the reason people listen to Lil Wayne likely has a relationship with them being idiots though

That's possible, but it doesn't mean that Lil Wayne is dumb music. Honestly his lyrics have a lot more depth/thought in them than a lot of rappers I can think of

???

Daily reminder that south side > all other sides every time