Hasn't it ever crossed your mind that the reason why Jews are so successful is because they are truly God's Chosen...

Hasn't it ever crossed your mind that the reason why Jews are so successful is because they are truly God's Chosen People?

Has it ever crossed your mind that rabbis are really good at pairing Jewish couples together and making ubermensch?

Because it has Nothing to do with their moral character which allows them to perform the most vile shit conceived on the face of blue earth in the name of their pagan volcano god
Reality check: shitsrael is a subsided stillborn of a state that wouldn't exist without the constant interference of the USA.

In completely non anti-semitic terms:

That's not true because the actual religious Jews who are "chosen" aren't successful, whereas secular Jews who are not Jewish in anything but Woody Allen movies are the successful ones.

Nah I'm pretty sure it has something to do with keeping hereditary lines tight together so all the wealth stay inside a smaller group of people and doesn't get spread to thin.

If they truly are gods chosen people and not the synagogue of satan that Jesus talked about.

Then God is a piece of shit

Jews would be even more successful if Israel had a completely open border. Then the whole world could move there and bring their talent and creativity.
Racism holds Jews back.

Has it occurred to any of you that you are faggots?

They were selected by the Annanaki to carry the Ark which gives them unlimited power and influence.
These fags really are minions of satan.

>god's chosen people
>2000 year gap between winning wars

>wouldn't exist without the constant interference of the USA.
not that meme again

the Bible (the wisdom inside it) is the key for our success

More like the lies in it that keeps good people stupid, is the key to your success.

I'm an atheist, and I still think the Bible embodies in it a great wisdom.

very naive thing to say, "secular" jews, aren't actually secular, it's just a facade to hide from gentiles, but their ultimate goals are the amelioration of the jewish race.

no

>all of those censored out parts on the page
LOL

Sure, there's lots of good stuff in the bible.
But there's a lot of misinformation, disinformation and censorship.
Hell, whole books have been torn out because the people at the top would shit themselves if the plebians ever found out the truth.

Revelation 2:9

"I know about your suffering and your poverty--but you are rich! I know the blasphemy of those opposing you. They say they are Jews, but they are not, because their synagogue belongs to Satan."

They're not Jews my people are. They do not suffer, my people suffer. Those who who oppose(everyone) us blastpheme(nigger) us. Not Jews. They say they are Jews but THEY ARE NOT, because their synagogue belongs to Satan. Satan rules this domain and he rules with money. Well shit, who has all the money? WHO ADMITTED the STAR of DAVID was a sign of paganism? Oh I know, those identity stealing Jewish bastards.

Revelation 3:9
I will make those who are of the synagogue of Satan, who claim to be Jews though they are not, but are liars--I will make them come and fall down at your feet and acknowledge that I have loved you.

I mean seriously what the fuck? Do you people not read the Bible? Christ himself said this shit would happen to my people. Hated because of our skin color? Lol really? Like any of you faggots can logically come up with a reason to hate somebody who looks different from you outside if jealousy.

Genesis 15:13-14

Then the LORD said to him, "Know for certain that for four hundred years your descendants will be strangers in a country not their own and that they will be enslaved and mistreated there.

But I will punish the nation they serve as slaves, and afterward they will come out with great possessions.
>Is this what you're afraid of? Being punished then us receiving great possessions?

Get over yourselves

it's not about truth you idiot, it's not a history book.

You're either another disinfo kike or a blue-pilled retard.
Should've died in the fucking holocause you faggot subhuman.
Go kill another palestinian baby.

I will stipulate that they are indeed their god's chosen people. However, their god is Satan.

But surely the Old Testament isn't relevant now (mostly) due to how the New Testament paved way for Christianity and how Jesus should be worshiped? But on the otherside of things what if it is strictly the Old Testament which should be held as gospel and that would make the Jews the chosen people considering the hardships over the millenia.
From an Agnostic POV

>2000 year gap between winning wars

are you sure about that goy? were you there?

Once, then I remembered the god of the old testament was actually Satan and everything made sense

Almost no Jews are circumcised in this way. It's literally a few hundred lunatics who do this.

>Go kill another palestinian baby.
It will be my pleasure

>enslaved for thousands of years and loathed across the globe
>successful

Only very recently, literally with the invention of the bank as they were the only people who had no problem with usury.

Being God chosen people I guess would do that?
That and having always finding a way to a position of power.

Weak argument. Even if history wasn't fabricated, you could say that the only way they could achieve this level of control, with this level of gentile ignorance is through those millennia of persecution.

Satan isn't a god nor is he or anything else your Juden born religions say real

What Jews are successful? Isn't it almost exclusively the Ashkenazi? Aren't Arab Jews on the same level as the Arab Muslims? Aren't Ethopian Jews on the same level as other Ethopians?
The German Jews come from a high IQ race and their special lifestyle as moneylenders, a high IQ job, allowed them to select for intelligence further, forming a kind of Super German race.

Has the thought ever crossed your mind that being hunted for thousands of years is just intense genetic selection that benefits the most adaptive individualists?

And capitalism is the ultimate in individualistic ideology, a perfect breeding ground for jews.

Is this why they look like inbred degenerates?

Yet you have no problem with it

On the contrary, I think it should be illegal if it isn't already.

I actually believe this is true.

Although it's also pretty clear that although God granted them lots of advantages due to their ancestral relationship with his road dogs Abraham Isaac and Jacob... He's pretty pissed about taking that and instead doing the the whole torturing and killing him and then trying to lead all of humanity away from Christ and to the devil ever since thing, thing