TEXAS IS BEST

ITT: we post five truths about true blooded Texans

> we love Texas more than America

> Brisket is part of the main food groups

> bow hunting deer and bow fishing gar is fucking fun

> rolls only no biscuits (unless with gravy)

> wolf spiders and brown recluses are fucking EVERYWHERE, so we don't sweat them.

BONUS!!!!

> Austin is a shit hole with shitty country and indie bands coming out every year

> football is the most important sport here next to NASCAR

I typed this while riding my buggy around town

Bump

> we hate all Californians

>>Sup Forums

It's fucking hot here!!!

Dr. Pepper because fuck Coke, even those every soft drink is a type of Coke.

Don't forget all the wonderful Mexicans taking over oh and that Houston is now called the fifth ward. Remember when they shipped all those negro's in after Katrina and they never left? And then there is west Texas might as well call it Mexico.

West Texas fag reporting in. Can confirm. Must. Build. Wall.

>Dr. Pepper
Every pipeliners I know drinks it that and monsters

Where you at? I'm currently in Van Horn building a pipeline toward El Paso to sell natural gas to Mexico

>old western downtown's are the best
Central Texas reporting in. Pls build wall fast I'm going to be drowning in blue soon

I went to Houston once. I hope I never have to go back. 90° @ 90% humidity and nonwhites as far as the eye can see. It's terrible.

Midland/Odessa area. I was working with one of the largest operators in the Permian back last year. Got laid off recently and can't find shit. The beaners working for all the service companies are fucking retards who cannot work safely.

This.

Houston is so shit.

Wichita falls masterrace.

Austin fag here! Bush & Perry fucked this city up to the point of no return

We have a lot of problems with safety too. The contractors are using cheap labor mostly Mexican. I swear it's almost daily that one wrecks a truck, gets hurt or gets fired for failing a random

Lubbock here,

Had to go to the DC area for work just recently. I want to go back already. I miss grid layout cities, and the roads are so much bigger in Texas.

Mein negger

I live south of Houston in a suburb I can confirm Houston's a total shit hole.
Especially after it's best whiskey bar close there.
Oddly enough there is a whole lot of Asians in Houston suburbs.
So how bad is it pol that I have a crush on a blue eyed light skinned Mexican girl?

Austin is shit, that is true.
But I prefer baseball rather than NASCAR and football

I prefer NE but North Texas still best Texas

>more than america
That's fucking ridiculous, Texas has had help from the Union since before we even joined. I don't like this current Federal govt but I'm an American first and foremost. I do revel in the fact that Texas could conquer all of Central America, probably South America too, if it wanted to bust out nukes.

Whataburger and chick fil a are the only approved fast food joints

Tech fag pls go

Pros:
>good food
>slutty women
>low cost of living

Cons:
>horrible weather. 90% humidity for 9 months out of the year
>high obesity rate
>too many religious people
>dangerous drivers + poorly maintained roads

>It's only a matter of time before we take this cuck nation in the right direction, by force if necessary

this

Smoking a brisket as we speak!

t. Texan

>he likes America more than Texas

Get the fuck out

Kek.

>So how bad is it pol that I have a crush on a blue eyed light skinned Mexican girl?
White hispanics are fine, last two girls I dated were white hispanics. One blond with blue eyes, other auburn hair and green eyes. qtπs for sure

Thirty six year old native Texan, I only agree with the first (and I guess fifth) one but it's the most important so I'm not sweating the rest.

wew lads

> Austin is a shit hole with shitty country and indie bands coming out every year

Texan here. OP is a faggot and a shitposter!
Austin is a shit hole of liberals.

Maybe you're right, now I just have to be not socially retarded so I can go out with the girl

Fuck you

Buid THE WALL........North of TEJAS

Texas is love.

45 elevated headed south taken from i-10 headed into town.

What's her kik doofus

You know 5th ward is just a section of houston right. Theres a third fourth first and second. Also montrose which is basically San fran in houston, the really white rich area woodforest and the party club area midtown.

Texan here. Fuck niggers

DFW reporting in

>rolls only no biscuits

Confirmed for fake Texan. Buttermilk biscuits, wheat biscuits, biscuits and jam/preserves, I could go on.

All Native Texans report in

> Austin Reporting (sorry)

Fuck off Commiefornian

>implying the downfall of every western state and nation hasn't partially been attributed to their success.

Last thing we need is to advertise our state.

Pro to the con humidity toughens you up as you learn to deal with it

Bastrop reporting in

>oh and that Houston is now called the fifth ward

There's multiple wards in Houston you uneducated fuckwit. Thanks for proving you know nothing about the 4th largest city in America.

Nice b8 faggot.

GIG 'EM AGGS!

North Houston here. Sure, downtown may have a lot of dindu Katrina transplants but you can avoid them if you know what you're doing. I love this city, used to hate it, but grew to love it. If you can put up with some hipster flavor, East End is the place to be.

Also it's hot as hell here, plz stop sun

I live in suburbs to the West of Houston, and I have to say, desu, it's not that bad.
Mostly white people, since property is so goddamn expensive around here. I'm also glad we have one of the largest medical centers to be proud of. It's good for my degree plan.

Do you think any of this will get better at some point? I think we are hosting one of the future Super Bowls pretty soon.

The hipsters ruined Austin all by themselves.

Have y'all found those lost pines

Ayyyyyee Dallasbro

from flower mound, you?

If by "better" you mean more expensive, then yes. Now that living "in the inner loop" is "cool & trendy" and now that Dallas is full of rich faggots and Austin is full of rich faggots with guitars, Houston will be ruined next. It's already happening with the hipsters pricing out Montrose and shit. East End & Third Ward are next on the chopping block.

TL;DR: Rich people ruin everything.

San Antonio reporting in. Buc-ees a best.

Best DFW here, fuck Dallas.

I moved to Texas in April and it's pretty fucking based. Gun laws, everyone goes 85 on the interstate, not any niggers to speak of, fuckload of empty land to chill on. And my county has year round bowhunting so that's fucking rad. The heat doesn't really bother me because I'm from the south anyways.
>who /texoma/ here

18 years Hurst, 4 years college station, 14 years North Fort Worth/Keller reporting in.

I thought y'all had a 120 heat advisory this week?

fort worth has the worst little brother syndrome

No the real estate developers did. They tore down all the rural parts of Austin and sold it to Californians who have totally fucked up the place with their douchebaggery and invitations to all Midwestern losers who want to pretend to be hipsters

Kek, live just outside of beltway 8, I shall be spared the destruction for a bit longer, hopefully long enough that I can move to the mountains in North Carolina before everything turns to complete shit.

Fort Worth on numerous top 10 best cities to live in countrywide lists.

210 here, can confirm op

Also want to add, we don't hate the legal mexicans because most of them work hard and raise their families with good christian or catholic values, plus they cook good and the women will ride your dick off

dallas will always be better buddy :^)

that being said i really like fort worth and would rather be there than any other place in texas

New Braunfels reporting in.
I was shot in the back by NATO rounds in south america
now I pop ecstasy all the time and play with the fun drugs

What's up, fellow spic?

Everyone in San Antonio is honorary Mexican/White interchangeably. Mexicans here are great.

HEB representan.
Houston feels a bit like LA, I just don't see the "rich" affecting it as much. Too greasy, too much oil, too many people there already. I'm surprised Galveston hasn't been bought put by rich faggots though, all those nice Victorian homes for cheap.

I think the reason Austin was ruined has a lot to do with the size of the city itself. I went to UT 2009-2013 and that was the tail end of it getting bad. Nothing to do but expand north and south and push the minorities east of 35.

Point being, I think Houston is too big to fail in that way.

>we love Texas more than America

This is very true. Fuck Uncle Sam.

Was at a titty bar the other week and this one chick had cut off most of the bottom of a buc ees shirt and made it into a slutty stripper outfit, couldn't stop laughing

>Van Horn

that place is a dump

im coming to taxas soon! i will meet a couple nice small girls there! all we have over here a shitskins

Laredo here.

Can't wait for the wall.

in Texas everyone owns a gun

Not much friend, just sitting around enjoying the fact I don't live in Austin.

Texas is the Bavaria of America, except instead of Muslims we have niggers from Katrina.

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

Part of it is the geography and the pre-existing "keep Austin weird" campaign. Austin straddles the beautiful Colorado river, has rolling hills and a near-tropical forest.

Bush's and Cane's are better than that shithole chik-fil-a where the lettuce tastes like literal cardboard

We finally got buc ees in far north Fort Worth, hoping to see same idea implemented at Bucks cabaret soon.

You fuckers are all over Irving and Las Colinas, we have enough Indians thanks.

i agree with that user, canes is much better than chik fil a. and chik fil a is awesome.

I'm with you, I love all 3. Cane's is best though.

Texas here

Can confirm.

We have enough poo smell from the Mexicans.

You have to go back, pajeet. Your curry stench is insufferable.

It's a beautiful city, don't get me wrong. I miss it sometimes, but Houston is much more "authentic" if that makes sense.

muh 5 truths
>no state income tax
>highest number of fortune 500 companies
>knows how to make chili
>rainy day fund
>has it owns electricity grid

Nice 7evens cliff

Mansfield fag reporting in

I totally know what you mean, Austin feels like an upper class hipster commune, Houston feels like a gritty city with a personality.

You know why? Californians Aand West Coaster liberals. They have this atmosphere around them that infects wherever they are.

>yfw you don't live in Austin

I was given my grandparents house about an hour west of Amarillo. I'm currently living in Ca, but thinking about moving out to it. Just worried about finding work, since I have such soft hands.

This man speaks truth.

I work at one of the Home Depots on the south side. Hispanics everywhere, but almost all of them have jobs even the illegals. And Wednesday enchiladas at The Curve are a state treasure.

Thanks Chile

>Houston feels like a gritty city with a personality.

That's what I love about Houston. And that's also why these motherfuckers who keep building $1 million town homes that look like minimalist garbage (knocking down warehouses and such in the meantime) make me sick.

Woah home depot, no shit man. What store? I'm overnight freight at fair avenue.

>Houston feels like a gritty city with a personality.

Very good way to put it. Houston has its fair share of California transplants (shit, I grew up in California - oil). But the size and nature of the city dilute them.

Who Corpus here?

Literally ethnic border between Texas and New Texico.