THIQQ

post your favorite 19 artists faggot

Sauce on this healthy looking female?

cuz they're hot.

stop posting with fob tier english on an english website

Who?

thats awfully demanding
top 18 is where i draw the line

that was a trick question if you have more than 2 favorite artists you're a pleb

i really want her to call me a pleb and judge my music taste while sitting on my face

>having more than one favorite artist
get a load of this pleb

Sauce is Teffy Moreno / Thesswhite

cuz they don't want pretentious guys talking about how great music is all day

you'll remain a virgin till you die soy lmao

Why will men fuck and love any wet hole without any other standard of personality?

this, girls generally want a provider they can siphon money and status off of, nerds with nuanced opinions on art don't fit the bill for the most part

>nerds with nuanced opinions on art don't fit the bill for the most part
kekekekek i bet you think you're one of those

Because they aren't gay.

Women are mostly very malleable, and change theirs personalities and views on things depending on their immediate circumstances.

their*

they're only capable of a superficial level of interest. women's sensibilities are ultimately dictated by their social status and desire to be attractive, and developing good taste requires a divorce from these things as true art exists independent of the influence of social whims and biological compulsions. women aren't capable of it simply because they are wired differently. art will never be more important to a woman than fulfilling her biological imperative to attract a mate.

you mean the artists? coz if so, theres a handful of great female producers/musicians but there's a shit ton of amazing female singers.

if you mean there choice in music, then? didn't know that was a thing

the opposite of that, which I guess you're implying guys are, is being a close minded dumbass who thinks they know everything including that they would never adopt a viewpoint that they've never even fully considered / properly researched, pondered.

Because they operate based on what's socially acceptable

Because they have no value themselves and want to hide behind the curtain of "i fucked x girls lel". Then they'll come with that saying "a key that opens many doors etc". Barely do they notice they're wearing out the key in useless doors while time runs out to open any room of value

STOP FUELING MY BRAIN.
I CAN'T HELP BUT THINK SHE PEED HERSELF AND IT'S HOT

>kekekek
ew

>implying there are any patricians on Sup Forums////////////////////

sexist numbskulls like you act as gatekeepers

ok guys to much jordan peterson for today go brush your teeth

I wouldn't say they arent capable. Its more like they just dont want too. If your priorities are purely social then having a niche taste in art has close to zero benefits. Also most people regardless of gender feel this way. Its not just women.

Yet despite the fact I've fucked countless women, women still want my dick. You're just mad men don't want to settle down with whores

I'm a dude, there are no women on the internet newfag. The fact whores want your dick doesn't mean you're a kang pal. I wouldn't expect someone whose prime directive is muh dick to understand that though

I don't care about being a "kang" whatever the fuck that means

what even is this

I’ve seen so many videos of it but I have no idea why anybody would want to do this

>Liking music
My board wasn't made for people like you.

The theory you have proposed amounts to little more than captiously crafted sophistry. All one must do to discredit your findings would be to converse, even fleetingly with a women on the topic of music, to observe they can, and so often do, begin to form strong emotional connections to the music they choose to listen to.
(see, I can talk in fancy too)