Chelsea Club de Fútbol S. A. D

>literally no english player in the whole fucking first-team squad apart from cahill who is already 100 years old
>the only promising english talents are loaned out, but all the other foreign youngsters are still at the club
>they have around 25+ players loaned out almost every season

Explain to me how are they even allowed to play in epl? Now I know England isn't exactly a force in world football atm, but that's the job for english teams, to keep developing homegrown talent so the national team keeps improving too. This aspect alone is making this team insufferable.

France is filled with niggers and you don't see them complaining.. Maybe its due to the cuck ways of Europe, but diversity will always be a part of modern football , this isn't the 80's, so get over it.

It's the price they have to pay to keep the EPLel competitive.

>being this assblasted about the literal GOAT team
Stay salty.

>France

Kek you dumb burger that's Romania

there's a fine line between diversity and absolute identity void. I don't have a problem with diversity(quite the opposite), there's not one team in first-division football with 100% homegrown players(except for bilbao and their policy), but chelsea's case is the worst one possible

There really aren't that many niggers in Romania.

English football is about making money not improving the national team.

Why are u so mad about a team that is not in your country?

I have to agree. It would be amazing to keep the English league ENGLISH, England has a lot of talent, we just need to find it and be willing to spend the money.

If english players were good they would be playing. Who gives a fuck about that shit? The NT won't make the team win shit.

Sipping on ABC tears

Every English youth team at these summers cups had 3-6 Chelsea players. Solanke and Mount were players of the tournament as well. Maybe Chelsea have not developed English players for their own team yet, but they sure know how to develop young talent

It's not up to the club to have a moral responsibility to play English players, that's the responsibility of the governing bodies.

Also they're the most successful English team of the last 10 years, coincidence?

they're trying to win. why would you fill a team with english players if you want to win?

not necessarily mad about it, just slightly flabbergasted. I wouldn't mind seeing them crumble and finish 10th again, though. I had & have great respect for some of their ex-players: Lampard, Drogba, Zola, Wise, Petrescu, even Terry. But for the past years, they've been really antipathetic

>they've been really antipathetic
so literally the opposite of teams like spurs hmmmmm really makes me think

this doesn't mean shit. If all they do is develop so they can sell it, it defeats its purpose

if they develop youth that arent as good as their first or second team, but still keep them in the first or second team it defeats the purpose

brilliant logic, i dislike spurs but for different reasons

not like that at all. Keeping deadwood for the sake of being homegrown is not what I try to promote, but their academy is more than capable enough to produce talent, and even those who are on the right track are just being loaned out (they may have future at the club after the loan, but 90% percent of them don't). All of this while average players like musonda and boga retain their place easily, which approves what you just said anyway, so it's not like the problem were the englishmen

so you would rather players like RLC that are getting 90 minutes every week be swapped with Musonda and Boga who only get a look in when there are lots of injuries?

>Be Spurs
>Have """Muh English talent"""
>Choke at every opportunity
Hmm I wonder why successful clubs don't have many English players

I think you want to reread the message, M'bolo.

that's not a problem inherently existent because of their nationality. If boga, musonda or batshuayi would prove themselves, i'm sure they would get opportunities more often. and if the likes of RLC, abraham, mount etc. have a blast this season, would chelsea really give them a chance? I think not

literally why wouldn't they? are you seriously suggesting chelsea are deliberately anti-english?

>develop
chelsea owns the players, but they don't develop shit

cesc, musonda, cahill and moses are homegrown in the country

no, i'm not obnoxious, my opinion is solely based on former cases. most loaned out players have been sold after they came back, regardless of their performance report(not saying they produced only english maradonnas as if all the players that fit the mold were treated unfairly by being sold) the latest example is solanke, came back from vitesse after an ok season, then sold to liverpool and he showed some qualities from the start of pre-season

english players could help themselves by actually working hard and performing. lampard, terry, cole etc. didn't make it by luck

you can't really expect top european clubs competing for multiple championships to mollycoddle youth

solanke was sold because he had outrageous wage demands

the absolute best players like Courtois and Christensen that have good performances for top teams are integrated into the team. players that do "ok" for midtable eredivisie clubs are not

>70% of NFL and 80% of NBA are black players
>Europe is cucked

don't they still have to register like 8-9 HG players?

they need an 4 from the club and an additional 4 from the country. musonda, scott and tomori are the ones i know are registered for the club HG not sure who the additional one iis if there is one.

they don't have to have a definitive list until after the window shuts anyway

have to admit that has some truth in it, very few youngsters with high workrate, but the coaches or some of the players could step in trying to improve that on them, and if that doesn't work then so be it. e.g.:sturridge was lazy as fuck in chelsea, than had a bit of a confidence boost and overall high morale at liverpool, and now he seems like he's back at being lazy, but the latter has also been induced by being as strong as a maple leaf

a lot of truth to it. look at beckham, pretty average footballer overall but became one of the best crossers/set piece takers in the game through endless practice

with how much they're paid it's pretty shameful that all players don't have that work ethic

Mostly because English players are fucking shite - why hamstring yourself for some dumb reason of playing a certain number of a certain nationality? this isn't Soviet Russia.
What if they played four - would that be enough?
Probably not for whining losers who grasp at straws to feel superior.

Ps: English talent can go ply their trade abroad and get worldly experience - oh no they don't do that do they? Because they're shit.

Finished higher than the team you support last season

>England has a lot of talent
lol

>musonda, scott and tomori are the ones i know are registered for the club HG not sure who the additional one iis if there is one.
Christensen is the other one. He's been with Chelsea for 5 years now.

oh fuck you, this is not town census, it\s not about numbers. it's about altering a club's identity. No Chelsea fan can say they would have absolutely no one from the senior NT realistically. Look at Conte's targets as of late: Rose, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Drinkwater. He could have 2 reasons for that, he either feels the void of fucking identity left by mourinho and loyalty to the club by having only mercenaries in his team, or he genuinely sees some talent in those targets, any reason is applaudable.
And besides, there's not like chelsea's situation is one-fits-all solution. I think Watford is the only team in the prem to have given even less minutes to british players than chelsea. and they're barely a midtable club. I'm not biased towards english players and I would have no reason to, I do watch EPL as I find it very entertaining. But my point is even an outsider can point at this sort of problems and say "that's not right"

Athletic Bilbao doesn't have 100% homegrown team, they don't even have 100% basque players.

They buy a lot of them from other Basque teams like Real Sociedad, Alavés, Osasuna or Eibar.

All the Clubs threatened by Financial Fairplay have to do it. Buy players cheap, loan them out, sell for higher priced if you are in danger of getting fined for buying too many expensive players in a season. Blame UEFA.

Why do people give chelsea shit when Juve do literally the same thing mixed with buyrns thing an buy all the prospects of the italian league

because the thread is about chelsea, didn't say they're the only ones in europe to be in this situation. Juve and bayern are just as culpable, but I don\t really care for Serie A in general, and I think bundesliga doesn\t have as rigorous of restrictions as PL on the matter.

The problem is that chelsea is not english...
In france thkse "niggers" are still french