Fisher was reported to have received an advanced copy of Rogue One: A Star Wars Story...

>Fisher was reported to have received an advanced copy of Rogue One: A Star Wars Story, which she planned to watch on her flight from London to Los Angeles. It has not been confirmed whether she had time to view the film during her 11-hour flight before going into cardiac arrest.

I feel bad for her.

Who cares about that shitty movie? OT is all that counts.

Maybe seeing herself gave her the heart attack

what if she had the stroke after watching her hideous cgi?

Dude we thought about that at the same time

Who cares about that shitty movie? Episode IV is all that counts.

I haven't watched this shit yet. After being that star wars guy my whole life the force awakens killed it. Is this as bad as that was.

It's bad but in different ways

It's like a fan film basically. First hour is shit. Characters are really bad. But you get dumbass action and it's watchable.

They're both shit just in different ways.

>First hour is shit. Characters are really bad. But you get dumbass action and it's watchable.
So it's exactly the same as TFA then.

I'll just wait for the torrent. TFA was such a piece of shit. Han Solo movie is the worst thing they could have done. I can't believe how much they fucked it all up.

TFA didn't even feel like a star wars movie.

What if Disney killed her right after? "Look. We don't need you anymore."

The action in Rogue 1 is leagues above the garbage in TFA

Everything else is shittier

I disagree, TFA felt like a Star Wars movie because it stole everything from A New Hope. That doesn't mean it isn't shit. Rogue One doesn't feel like a Star Wars movie, it was way too dour and grey save for the quip bot.

The story was ripped off but the characters and everything else felt way off.

Very true. It was like a Marvel movie but with a SW skin.

yeah it did

that shit give me autism

>Is everybody dying and death marching ever closer?
>Are the sands of time so cruel they should be arrested and sent to a cardiac beach?
>Get CGI, perspective and deal with it
even decoded it doesn't make any sense

no

no it didn't

trips confirm
TFA WAS SHIT
can't fight the digits faggits

Who cares about that shitty movie? Episode VII is all that counts

Maybe you could say it felt like disney star wars. It didn't feel like real star wars. Which part of the 90's were you born in?

I still remember the last thing she said

HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGG

Yeah it did.

Objectively.

It did.

Stop being butthurt.

I Too much jokey dialogue and finn feeling like he was in the wrong universe.

All these people falling for obvious b8, baka.

I like the idea of the CGI killing her tho.

>Star Wars has gotten so bad that the original cast is starting to kill themselves
JUST

Maybe for some kid like you it did. Enjoy your new coke user.

Man what the fuck.

i thought about it first

It captured the spirit of Star Wars just fine.

t. neckbeard

From the interviews she gave last year I don't think she really gave a rats ass about Star Wars anymore.

I did but didn't post it

I mean not including the original d2 it's just her and I don't think it's a surprise to anyone that she was the first to go.

Can you describe this spirit user? It felt like they betrayed all the classic characters and the new ones were mostly shit or forced to be shit due to political correctness. Where the fuck were the star wars aliens besides cameos? It was shit user.

>advanced copy
>a week after the premiere

ok

why do girls pretend to like star wars?

because now they're SJW wars

Can someone photoshop CIA to her uncanny valley face?

Its being forced down girls throats. Have you seen commercials for starwars crap these days. It features girls primarily, and its stupid as hell. If young girls do love starwars its because their dork fathers loved it and got brainwashed to like it.

Can some one translate this for me? I don't speak 16 year old girl emoji.

Not your meme army kid, 9gag would be more suited for you

that's a shit quality CIA

>political correctness boogyman

It actually felt like a Star Wars movie. The feeling of adventure and destiny, with themes of family.

Unlike this.

It was a star wars movie as much as the new battle front game was the third BattleFront

It was a soulless piece of shit in Shiny armour. It "feels" like a star wars film if you grew up on the prequels and watched the originals with conviction that the original trilogy is old and boring.

R1 wasn't as good as the OT but topped the prequels.

TFA is tied for worst movie with Ep1

Lol

Attention

Why is it neckbearded to not give a shit about a franchise that has been bought for billions and milked for millions?

I'm not the guy you're replying to, I'd rather the films WERE good, but let's admit it. Star wars as anything but a cash grab is dead

Girls are now equally represented in a cancerous subculture, yipee. I can't wait for generation z to tow the line, maybe those girls will actually work towards something that matters.

It did.

>le wrong generation xD

TFA had heart, unlike the prequels.

Stay in denial.

BF was shit though

Rogue One was so shitty it literally killed her

Sounds as if she knew she was going to die of cardiac arrest.

>political correctness boogyman
What adventure? Themes of a fucked up broken family maybe. It's a shame that everything they struggled for in the classic trilogy was for nothing and all the heroes turned out to be massive useless fuck ups.
Finn was reduced to funny black guy so Rey could be a strong woman. Rey becomes a super jedi after finding out the force is real a couple of days before. If Rey was a male she would have lost that fight with Kylo. She only won because of the current climate. There were a few good ideas in this mess of a movie but they got fucked over so they could try and appeal to people who don't give a fuck about star wars. Finn and Rey both could have been good, interesting characters but they were just pathetic.

>It was a soulless piece of shit in Shiny armour. It "feels" like a star wars film if you grew up on the prequels and watched the originals with conviction that the original trilogy is old and boring

lmao how off the mark can one person possibly be?

again maybe you misheard me

although by the way you type is more your speed.

>It was a star wars movie as much as the new battle front game was the third BattleFront
That's perfect user.

nobody cares about your politics desu senpai.

except it's completely wrong.

see

>Star wars as anything but a cash grab is dead
Too true.

HOPE?

not my best work but the triangle of good fast cheap
pick two
fast and cheap

It's not about my politics. I don't have a problem with any type of people, I'd just like it to make sense in the context of the other movies.

>forced ethnic cast
>not tatootine
>not hoth
>3rd Deathstar
>No lore building
>No explanation to galatic setting
>Shitty Empire ripoff full of angsty teens
>Snoke
>Downsized rebels?
>NOT YAVIN 4
>Deathstar trench run 2
>>>>Mary fucking Sue Rey
>Not Yoda
>Shit OST
>Terrible Acting from all but one or two actors

Literally the only good scene was the trap on Han and Chewies junker and the part where it was over

>"That CGI gave me heart failure."

LMAO

I don't see what's so neckbeardy about that stance, really. I wish film execs would exercise that kind of restraint instead of milking things into sequels and prequels.

I don't begrudge anyone for enjoying any of it, but the story didn't need anything after Return of the Jedi came out in 1983 even if the setting could (and has) supported expansion.

dubs say it killed her.

You can pick on my typing if you like but I didn't say anything racist or sexist.

I think she learned to appreciate it a little too much...

>literally crying

A very over hyped shinny piece of shit missing all the charm of the other 2. Sounds pretty accurate.

>TFA had heart
lmao go home mike

>implying there were never girls into Star Wars before

Easy to like Star Wars as a girl. Young Harrison Ford and Mark Hamill.

>implying Star Wars wasn't always also marketed to girls

that darth vader mask is based AF

What the fuck are these? Plastic bag costumes?

my alcoholic mother who has ruined her body with cigerates, vodka and a shitty lifestyle almost had a heart attack when I showed her a picture of her when she was like 17. I guess Carrie got depressed when she saw the CGI portraying her golden years and snorted too much coke to compensate for the instant depression that followed.

So tldr its very likely that Rogue One killed Carrie.

that was the seventies and early eighties bruh
there were elegant costumes for a more civilized age

t. disneyshill

mfw my high school friend's sister was huge into Star Wars and animu slash fic in the 90s

>If Rey was a male she would have lost that fight with Kylo. She only won because of the current climate.

Finn was doing better than she was against Kylo before she let the Force take over for her.

And Kylo was better shape when he was facing off against Finn. His sword arm hadn't taken a lightsaber hit yet.

>TFA had heart, unlike the prequels.

Probably as much as you are. He is right you know

Do you bleed? Y-you will.

Wait, so that was 100% CG of her? I thought they did the CG mask with her in the movie.
Did she have any lines? Who did them?

>superman has a mask and a moustache
fuckin spics
i tell ya

My mom loves star wars just because of Ford. He was her crush

your mom

Amazing.

They did do a CG mask over another actresses face who has similar features to what she had in the 70's.
She says one word and I'm pretty sure they just took it from another movie.

I'm not sure but I thought it wasn't 100% CGI either, and they used her for "hope" and heavily edited it

same
she vowed never another star wars movie after TFA killed him

ALL HOPE DIES WITH CARRIE FISHER