twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I don't fight inferiors

I don't fight inferiors

I don't fight inferiors

>has 2nd Dan black belt in Taekwondo
>still gets my ass handed to me by my older brother
feelsbadman.jpg

train something different

used to be, probably don't have the reflexes up and the cardio anymore.

>Taekwondo
It's biggest meme on this planet. It doesn't help you fighting; It helps your mother feel less embarrassed. ("Oh look! my kid is learning an ancient Asian martial arts! Coach even said it teaches my kids manner!")

Fuck you and your meme martial arts, I spent 6 years of my life learning it
REEEEEEEEEEE

For what reason? To bring back Al-Andalus?

after when i studied biting opponent, i have never lost a fighting

Next time learn bombing instead.
Just remember this : hexamine + nitric acid = RDX, RDX + dioctyl sebacate + polyisobutylene + mineral oils = C4

I fought a lot as a kid and through years of practice it was discovered that the strongest move in a street fight is the headlock. It's extremely hard to escape and only a body roll can realistically succeed.

Of course I haven't fought since I was 10.

What if the opponent overturn you?

That's the body roll part. You can usually pin them on the ground in a specific way that they can't perform it. If there is a large weight/strength difference they can do it easily at any point.

fuck off

yes

off course, you can't survive in the third world without fighting

add some boxing or kickboxing to it and youll be good

are you talking about that side headlock? because thats not a good move against someone who can wreslte

I imagine if you're a fucking muscle machine with years of experience of ground movement then the only street move against you is a fucking knockout but how often do you fight expert beefcakes

you dont need to be a muscle machine tho. theres a really easy takedown/backtake from a side headlock

what the heck is a backtake? I'm sorry but when you start acting like a spider it starts getting too complicated

most cops just do a side headlock and pin the criminal to the ground because it works 95% of the time

a backtake is when you take someones back like in the picture you posted
heres a good video of some headlock escapes
youtube.com/watch?v=fITANAywSS8

None of those example videos in the beginning had a secured headlock under the chin though. The gym guy also seemed to give in too easily.

Like here, look, the end result of one of those escapes was a modified side headlock of his own?? Why doesn't the other guy just escape this side headlock with the tips?

because that headlock isnt secure. its not a good position

Then what is this?
Can you explain it?

thats not a side headlock, thats an arm triangle choke, its way different. if you train sometime you can feel the difference for yourself

So if the hand wasn't under there, the other guy would be able to get out easily?

No, I just shoot my gun and hope it hits.

Arm, I meant.

im not really sure what youre talking about. but with the side headlock you have no control of the body while standing, thats why almost every hold is done on the ground. the picture you just posted is more of a rear naked choke

But I began this entire convo stating that you need to pin the other guy to the ground and kept repeating it throughout... You were the one to start calling it "side". I called it headlock at first, but choke is the better term I guess.

>tfw never used violence because for some reason, nobody wants to fight against me

are you talking about something like this then?

no, again, just a choke that aims to put your weight on the other person's back on the ground

most amateurs don't tuck their chin so we're not talking about UFC

so like this?

Why fight when calling the police is so easy and convinent

Yes.

Could unironically deck every cunt ITT

Looking for a donnybrook you fucking 'roo? Wait till you get a taste of my axe-jutsu.

No

weight/height?

Maybe in Singapore, but in America:
>call police
>get shot