Imagine an alternate reality where jews, christfags and musulmen never existed

Imagine an alternate reality where jews, christfags and musulmen never existed.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Academy#The_Neoplatonic_Academy_of_Late_Antiquity
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Condemnations_of_1210–1277
twitter.com/AnonBabble

We would be colonizing space

Instead of that, we are stuck here with a bunch of religious nihilists that believe that nothing matters because this world is the realm of the Devil, and they will live forever in "Heaven" instead

The biggest problem is that people are stupid and they need something to believe in, so I don't think we would be in space now

All you had to say was jews and the rest would automatically never exist

It seems like you have a slight bias towards this topic

*tips fedora*
No.

The fact of the matter is the world would be a chaotic shithole. Kill yourself.

No need to imagine. There are plenty of examples all around you.

We are in space right now.. rotating around a small star.. living the life.

#Triggered, of course we are but we not conquering space

Only Abrahamism allows for religious nihilism tho

> Pope: Let's invite Arabia in
> ... But that will threaten the existence of Europe
> Pope: lol who cares about this dirty temporary life? You will go to Heaven for following the commandments of Jesus

> Evangelicals: Let's help Israel unleash a nuclear holocaust against Iran
> ... But that will threaten the survival of the entire planet
> Evangelicals: lol who cares about sacrificing this dirty world? Once Israel attacks Magog, Jesus will finally come and bring about eternal life and utopia you silly

> Orthodox Church: The Soviets are evil, but Paul said "do not resist authority, for God is the ones that sends us Kings and Tyrants"
> ... But they are killing us
> Orthodox Church: Blessed are the persecuted, for they will be my kingdom, Blessed are those who starve, for they will be satisfied

Looks like a boring, empty, bland shithole "utopia" designed by faggot nu-males and women.

Real men want cyberpunk to become reality.

I found your utopia OP.

We need eugenics program to cleance all low iq population. Like Nazi T4 program or sterilization.

We landed on the moon, landed on mars. Nothing good at either place. Why the fuck would you want to waste your time? The other solar systems are too far away. Be content with what you got... being god with a consciousness for a few years to experience the wonder of being energy with the capability of wonderment of the universe around you.

So the whole world would be like China/India/Mongolia

Truly beacons of human civilization

What about Japan?
What about christian Brazil?

This makes me feel better about the death of Europe

I think I'll convert
No race war for me
Dying is easy

> The fact of the matter is the world would be a chaotic shithole

why? Is Japan a chaotic shithole?

Is Brazil NOT a chaotic shithole thanks to Christianity?

It looks like ONLY christfags survived in your pic, faggot.

Good goy. Believe.

' I believe the creation of the universe was just a sequence of lucky events, that's why we exist! '

THIS
FUCKING THIS
cyberpunk is so fucking cool, but ive never seen a single woman or numale type who liked it

I am pretty sure that the Christians are the ones endorsing the invasion in that your related

Christian Churches are the ones organizing refugee settlement and asking the government to bring down borders and take more refugees

Japan was a tiny little bunch of warmongering tribals until the Portuguese gave them guns. Then they only became powerful in the late 19th century by copying the shit out of the Western powers before they were colonized.

' I believe the Universe needs a creator. Who created that creator? I don't know lol '

m'comrade
*tips ushanka*

Under your argument, it is guns, not Christianity, that enables a country to become civilized

> 2016
> Not returning to your Pagan roots

If you're a European Christfag you are the ultimate cuck.

'I believe nothing created the world'

>unironically wanting cyberpunk dystopia
green environment and sun is best both for your eyes and psychology, deal with it
besides, cyberpunk is the epitome of consumerism and materialism

The faggy ones look like a bunch of cathars to me

>I believe a magic fairy created the world because a book told me so

>consumerism and materialism

hah no wonder cyberpunk always takes influences from godless east asian societies, they're all about that

your retarded flag represent your IQ ..
those in the picture is obviously a hybrid of nigger and jews..

"the creator" is by its definition something that doesn't have beginning or end, something outside space and time since the current theory is that big bang created the universe as well as space and time

kek. It'd look like Medieval Iceland.

Nice fanfic

One would have to forget that Christians were actively destroying the books that disagreed with them, to such extent that we only know that books of philosophers like Julian, Celsus and Porphyry existed because Christians made a point out of denouncing them and banning them

Begging the question: Why do you assume that the Universe needs to be created?

For all we know it could be cyclical

I never said religions were right, I just thinks it's make sense to believe in a superior entity ( god ) that's created the world.

>stupid atheists the universe needs a creator duh
>no the creator has existed forever because I said so haha dumb atheists

the general assumption is that everything that has beginning has to have cause
, the cause has to be something that doesn't have beginning otherwise it as to have a cause as well - thus the idea of god creator

> the cause has to be something that doesn't have beginning

Why do you refuse to apply such quality to the universe?

Why does it have to be a third party?

Dude, just imagine it! A world where we don't have to discuss our sexuality because no one cares

this panama faggot again
ive seen you on multiple threads sperging out about religion
take your fedora back to /r/atheism

Question to the scifags out there;

Could an advanced Mass Effect type civilization really be possible given human sexuality? Wouldn't breeding need to be highly controlled for society to concentrate on more advanced? Just like niggers are hindered by muh dick, aren't ALL people somewhat hindered by a constant libido? I'd probably speak 6 languages and have a doctorate if I didn't need to spend hours fapping every day.

that's funny you say that because I believe you could label me as pantheist so technically I do apply that
but let's just go with that argument,
we believe that big bang started time and space
the circular universe is as crazy idea as the creator one

> hurr durr don't debate in a board about political debate!! I wanted it to be my safe space :(

Christfags not even once

Nope, because China had guns first and then descended into a corrupt mess and stagnated for nearly a millenia.

the problem with the creator one is that adds a needless step

Occam's razor would eliminate such step (mind you, it does not mean that God can't exist, only that adding extra steps is kinda pointless)

Japan didn't have Christianity tho (they make a point of killing them), so if it is not gun, and it is not christianity that enables higher civilization, then it is just an IQ thing

you just have weak willpower, probably caused the modern lifestyle and that can be easily fixed
seriously there are Buddhist monks who I shit you not, have meditation sessions when they sit and don't move for day straight
and they enjoy every second of it

>Commies

You get whatever is in these places

Indonesia, Central Asia and India had Islam tho

Any tips Slovak bro? I need help badly. On day one of nofap for the last 5 years.

because they are going by the perfectly valid logic that anything that has a beginning also has a cause
why are people so obsessed with this question anyways, no one can know for sure, ever
not theists or atheists
It's just pointless crap only to satisfy your ego by forming a coherent worldview, even if every single one of these mental models of reality is deemed to be wrong

There goes hundreds of years of literacy... Bye bye.

>choosing an opium addicted country that copies western religious nations as an example

degenerate

The Greeks and Romans didn't know how to write?

test

>everything looks like a Soviet Block

T-thanks atheism

>not knowing that Christianity saved lot of ancient knowledge after Rome fall
>not knowing that aristotelic philosophy came back to western civilization thanks Arabs
>not knowing that first universities were Church made and controlled
>not knowing that education during middle ages was mainly church business
>not knowing all this shit
>spewing retarded atheist bullshit on a Singaporean curling aficionados message board

Seriously, OP, you should choke yourself to death.

the best way to build willpower is to force yourself to do shit you don't feel like doing, simple as that
willpower is like muscles so:
start small, in fact you can start like really really small and progress, consistency is the main key here, don't except results anytime soon
building new habit takes like 21 days to rewire your brain, the stronger the habit the stronger the wiring
also meditation, a huge boost, search on you-tube channel actualized.org on how to meditate

A

so like south dakota? whats so great about south dakota?

>> not knowing that Christianity saved lot of ancient knowledge after Rome fall
>not knowing that first universities were Church made and controlled

by banning that knowledge and banning previous academies?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Academy#The_Neoplatonic_Academy_of_Late_Antiquity

As late as 1277 the Church was still banning ancient knowledge

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Condemnations_of_1210–1277

>not knowing that aristotelic philosophy came back to western civilization thanks Arabs

who had saved from it from... wait for it! Christians banning and burning everything they considered wordly!