CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES

CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.dilbert.com/post/146042196361/wheres-that-trump-third-act
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Kill yourself OP
sage

He hasnt even started on her yet

No no, he's been attacking her for over a month now, so that doesn't work. The new approved Trumptard excuse is "wait until the debates!"

Don't reply
Just sage
Faggot

Trumpweenies don't like to be exposed to the truth

>Lmao just sage the thread bro we can't allow any dissenting views on our sacred echo chamber

Mongrels need to stay in Mexico. White people had enough of you.

>Mongrels need to stay in Mexico. White people had enough of you.
What would a dirty polish toilet scrubbed know about Mexico or 'white people'?

Nope. Adams predicted a dip in June. It's not new, we all knew this was going to happen. Try again.

eh I feel bad for scott he was such a nice dude.

>Nope. Adams predicted a dip in June.
Proof or it didn't happen.

Are these more of the Shillary campaign produced charts that use all the polls with +20% dem sample rates?

>3 posts by this id

Golly gee. That's like thirty cents you've made to day. You're getting rich!

This is the closest I could find relating to it:
blog.dilbert.com/post/146042196361/wheres-that-trump-third-act

>June 1

meh, this is good information, though. we now know where we stand. politics should be abandoned.

forum slide thread

Hehehe, the new story is Hillary is going to a ground war in Syria 5 minutes after she is elected (listen to the drumbeat already from Obama) and voting Trumpenfuhrer is the only way to keep USA out of another shonky foreign war which is up winnable anyway.
Trump is literally the candidate of peace.
The bern victims will lap this up.

>Posted June 16th, 2016 @ 9:55pm
So it's from two days and he didn't predict shit. Figures.

>absolutely the first two links in the article

top zozzle.

>debates haven't even started
>prepolls, only jews and libtards participate in

>not even shopping trump in the pic

Lazy attempt desu very low energy

Your "people" literally come to my country to scrub toilets. Kys

Polls don't matter till September.

Lean to read, Trumptard. Adams predicted Trump would get a BOOST right now:

>Later I predicted that a Megyn Kelly interview with Trump would mark that third act.
>The Megyn Kelly interview that I predicted happened. At about the same time, Trump drew even with Clinton in the polls, perhaps a bit ahead, also as I predicted.

Then he goes on to skirt around the fact that he was wrong and tells us to "wait until the summer." Okay.

Nowhere does Adams Trump would dip in June.

Meant to respond to this moron:
>debates haven't even started
Right on cue.

Just Bernie fags who are upset and in denial.

Also OP pushed his fingers into his mother.

Sage

how do u know if u have chlamydia?

>Liberals don't actually vote
>Bernie supporters probably won't vote at all
>Shy Tory Factor
Trump has a pretty real chance if the difference, even now, is only 6%. With all the aggressive shit he's been saying, he's only going to become more popular and pander harder as we move toward November.

Don't worry brother we gonna plan for the next terrorist attack to boost Trump in the general election inshallah U___________U

>ignoring the polls which show Clinton has more enthusiastic supporters than Trump

Meanwhile more people hate her enough to vote for her opponent.
Stfu shill.

No, more people hate Trump to vote for Hillary. Facts are rough for Sup Forumstards.

Oh good, the third world is reporting in. How's the water, Paco?

It's gotten worse

the flag makes this funny

No really he hasn't even started.

lol @ trusting polls

It's gotten worse since that image was made.

YES! Based Captain UAE to the rescue! Will Wonder Merkel assist him in his ultimate attempt to secure the presidency of the God Emperor!? This and more in our next episode of:

I think these polls are lies, pretty much everyone I talk to fucking hates Hillary or at least has zero faith in her and grudgingly favors Trump

Bullying a woman will win him the election? You sure are smart. Too bad your too young to vote.

>you can't use logical arguments because I said you would use them

What next, someone claiming that the Earth is round and rotating on its axis? Fucking retards.

>unironically voting for a literal meme candidate

I never understood this. Why do enthusiastic supporters matter so much?
An enthusiastic supporter accounts for the same amount of votes as a slightly above indifferent supporter: 1.

Fact of the matter is the RNC and DNC haven't even begun yet. Neither have the debates or any attack ads. Also, keep in mind that there is alot of time between election night and now. There's plenty of time for those ISIS fags to launch another attack which is looking more and more likely.

The get is coming brother do not dispair

Pssh, Trump just needs a few more tweets and terrorist attacks and he'll win for sure!

It gives you an idea of the likelihood they'll actually come out to vote. Trumptards try to claim that liberals won't turn out in November.

>Trumptards LITERALLY wishing for more terrorist attacks so their god emperor can get more votes.

Normal people wont be deciding who to vote for until after the debates.

I'm a Bernie supporter, and even I know you can't trust the polls. I was watching with polls in Cali and other states form that day

You don't realize how much can change within days

I bet Melania will divorce The Dumped after the elections

WAKE ME UP INSIDE

Bernfags are even more retarded than trumptards

Trump is going to lose but these polls don't really say much right now.

trumpcucks are finished

fail thread