TFW all my peers from highschool have gone on to do great things because they didn't waste their most important years...

>TFW all my peers from highschool have gone on to do great things because they didn't waste their most important years on Sup Forums and videogames

Do you ever regret how you spent your time, Sup Forums?

>Do you ever regret how you spent your time, Sup Forums?

DELETE THIS

No, this place has teached me a lot about life, literature and politics. And with or without Sup Forums I'd be doing the same things.

>learning about life and politics from NEETs and losers on Sup Forums

What did you learn? That no one is actually white, everyone is subhuman, all women are evil roasties and normies are out to get you?

how old are you faggot

too old for this place senpai

No I'm fucking 20 and people I went to school with are worse off than me.

What did you do after highschool though. All the people I know are actually achieving great things and living their lives to the fullest.

bump

This, I'm lucky I grew up in a shitty backwoods town. Everyone's always impressed I'm in college, even though I'm past my prime and live with my parents.

why would u want to compare yourself to literal trash though

kind of retarded to set such low standards for yourself

20 too, Iactually graduated from Uni without going to class for 3 years while some of my friends failed, then again I'm probably gonna kill myself before I reach 30 so a degree is not that helpful

>tfw Pajeet
>tfw family and extended family are all doctors or engineers
>tfw the crushing shame of being NEET
Suffering is eternal, if I was japanese I'd be compelled to commit ritual number games

>everybody that got married wished they got more free time
>everybody that got a stupid kid complains that it's too much work
>everybody keeps complaining that they don't have enough time during the day

Nah, I'm doing great.

If you plan to commit suicide in the future instead of now it sounds like you don't actually want to die.

bump

how can you be such a bitch about this for so long?

with every thread I begin to see more and more why you are such a sack of shit

:(

huh..i always thought it was "Pan"jeet

It's never too late as long as you're under 35.

I'm starting to feel like 21 might be too late to make it.

Take comfort in the fact that civilization will collapse, and your hedge fund manager friend and his family will die of starvation.

Nope. I'm still on track for med school.

What if it doesn't collapse?

21 is still very young. Figure out what you want to do and fully commit to it.

I just can't decide on anything I'd want to do extremely long-term.

I like my life.

It's never too late ever.
I knew a 40+ y.o. fisherman, the dude used to be a crack addict, took a few math and physics classes with him, he wanted to be a hs math teacher, and that's what he does now.

I love stories like that. Motivating af

How?

unironically this

What have you honestly learned from here about "life" and "politics"?

i really want to hear this.

just came back from a friends wedding. the second one this year :(

Is that a reason to be envious? Marriage is a scam, your friends are idiots.

>always the same fucking leaf

I would have never given a shit about politics or life if I didn't see the perspective 4gag was able to let me see uncensored

how the fuck is marriage a scam?

thank you r9k

Why a sad face? Marriages sound like a very happy time, unfortunately I've never got a chance to attend one.

It's a one-sided contract. When the marriage fails (and it will) the bitch can (and will) ruin you.

>He doesn't understand that your partner can earn as much as you

ohh it was a fun event. still i thought it will ~2 more years until my friends start marrying here.

regret is useless it only causes anxiety, focus on today and tomorrow instead of yesterday.

Every day of my life.

Damn you, crippling anxiety and depression

You should better prioritize your time, even on said ineffective hobbies. Learn something new or be curious.