Compared to BLACK men, wh*Te ((("""men"""))) are a joke

Compared to BLACK men, wh*Te ((("""men"""))) are a joke.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5PnwG5NhyOw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Strongman_(strength_athlete)
archive.is/MvhpI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

and they say bald men are not alpha,faggots

And asian men make the best traps.

This

youtube.com/watch?v=5PnwG5NhyOw

Niggers btfo.

all strongmen are white

Strongman (strength athlete)

my bad, apparently a hyperlink was automatically attempted

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Strongman_(strength_athlete)

moar

>nitpicking
Everyone knows that 9 times out of 10 the black guy wins, unless it's some low T somali.

>implying OP isn't a cherrypicking cuck
>implying you aren't a cuck yourself
lmao
literally all strong men are white
niggers are only good at running

good b8 tho got me 9/10

>Everyone knows that 9 times out of 10 the black guy wins
T.has no actual expediences. Blacks only win if they gang up on people or sucker punch. Any other scenario they usually get their ass beat.

How are white "men" supposed to compete?

>literally all strong men are white
Why does it matter that some that 99.999 of white men are "strongmen"? Literally majority of white people are effeminate cucks who have been sheltered all their lives.

Go fight a nigger in America and see what will happen.

Because you keep saying that 9 out of 10 times the black guy wins then we mention that all strong men, olympic lifters, powerlifters are black and you start saying that's not representative of the majority, unlike pictures of BBCs or cherrypicked images of black people beating up whites.

Your logic makes no fucking sense

aren't black*

>walk through predestrian area
>look over all these brown manlet heads
>they avoid to walk into my way, I can just walk straight through

>Literally majority of white people are effeminate cucks who have been sheltered all their lives.
>Go fight a nigger in America and see what will happen.

Btw

Black people (both men and women) are by far the FATTEST demographic in the United States. Killing people in drivebys for selling crack on their corner doesn't make them better fighters or better at anything really besides getting sent to prison

why is blacc people so powerful?

"Black men are much stronger than wh*te bois-"
Unfortunately this is untrue sweetie-pie.

archive.is/MvhpI

>Racial differences in lean mass did not translate into parallel differences in physical function. For instance, multivariate modeling (with adjustments for age, height, fat mass, self-rated health and physical activity) indicated that whereas total body lean mass was 2.43 kg (approximately 5%) higher in black compared with white men, black men had a physical function score that was approximately 20% lower than white men.

>>>ie. a 200 lb nigger at 10% bf is about as strong as a 160 lb whitey at 10% bf.

>This is considered trolling in 2017

Who gives a shit. There was a strongman who tried MMA and got BTFO by an obese Brazilian lmao

>who gives a shit
Maybe the person i was replying to gives a shit if that's what we're talking about?