Should America secure these borders too?

Should America secure these borders too?

Canadians rarely illegally immigrate

Canadians and yanks are the fucking same anyway

Canadian fires seem perfectly capable of illegal immigration.

Why bother? Their cuck prime minister sold all their gold reserves, they will completely collapse as a nation. With any luck they'll beg for us to annex them. Finally, we will have a land bridge to Alaska.

the borders will be dissolved when annexation happens

the Canadian provinces will be accepted into the union once they submit to the constitution

remember that canada is importing terrorists from the middle east

canada population: 35kk

mexico population: 122,3kk uneducated beaners

I am in favor of a northern wall between us, china, and the arabs.

> they'll beg for us to annex them
I've been beggin' you fuckers for the last month.
Git er done already.

That would be nice. We could make the Canucks second class citizens like they are, and make Quebecois faggots third class like they deserve.

GAS THE CANUCKS MILK WAR NOW

eventually

Yes.

number 7 is fine, no need to secure it

Fixed it for you burgerbro

Canada is our cozy fireplace and needs a nice stone hearth to keep you contained.

YES...but first take their oil.....

what we do with the French Islands?

t. Chinese illegal importer

United States stimulus plan: Take Canada from the cucks, sell all their valuables to stimulate the economy, then establish Canada as the new white eutopia and name it Trump Country

This

This. I wouldn't build a wall (yet) but I'd put tighter securities on any "Canadians" coming into the US.

the 9/11 terrorists crossed over from Canada.

We should annex Canada and add 9 stars to our flag. Then build a wall around Quebec and gas everyone inside.

Quebec has enough hydro power to serve us well.

When Trump gets elected, we'll execute Turdeau and his last words will be "If you kill me, I win." and then begins the golden age of the United 59 States of America before we evolve into the United States of Earth.

They can keep Vancouver

No, we should move the boarder up a thousand miles, and subjugate the people living here currently