I'm so fucking lonely lads

i'm so fucking lonely lads

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/eRULqLhxKBU
youtube.com/watch?v=4N3N1MlvVc4
youtube.com/watch?v=SmVAWKfJ4Go
twitter.com/AnonBabble

booze helps, most of the time

I'm nuzzling my crotch into my girlfriend's ass as I type this from my phone in bed.

booze makes it worse

Just watch Senfeild or one of those friend simulator shows

We've all been there lad. Gotta have a little sadness once in a while so you know when the good times come.

When will they come?

I guess it depends on the person. For me, booze helps me forget about my troubles 95% of the time. Then again there's that 5% of the time where enjoying being drunk but then something triggers me like a really happy couple at the bar and I spiral into a horrible depression

>get drunk with friends at bar
>they all go home with their girlfriends or random hookups
>go back to apartment alone and get more drunk

every time

>sitting at the bar
>drinking away
>look over
>there's a couple being all cutesy with another
>this song comes on
youtu.be/eRULqLhxKBU

so what's stopping you from getting a random hookup?

That's what you get for having normie friends. My friends are as losers and autistic as me so something like that will literally never happened.

i'm anxious and can't make small talk and i'm not good at flirting with random people

do you have a pet

>these feels

Not him but that's just not my thing. I drunkenly took a drunk girl back to my room and we were making out and shit and I fingered her, but I couldn't go through with home plate even though I had a boner. After she came and her legs squeezed my hand, I turned over and went to sleep.
I just couldn't bring myself to do it. I would've lost my virginity that night

That song came on tonight over the intercom playlist while I was at work. I was crushed.

No wonder, understandable if you were a virgin, my first time was with a gf but after that I was fine with hookups

>intercom playlist
Where do you work?

>tfw met a qt on omegle
>really hit it off
>have been talking for a month
>she basically loves me
>wants to skype
>also wants to meet me
>always talks about how amazing I am

She's a virgin too. Someone pinch me.

I've been waiting a long time.

Liquor department in an upscale grocery store (is in an older/richer area that I don't live in). It was the last song of the night before the store closed and there was nobody around.

I was gonna make fun of you for having a shitty job but that actually gave me the feels.

>meet qt from greece on omegle vid chat
>we talk for weeks after, she works on her english with me so she loves talking
>eventually start video chatting every other night
>start both getting feelings for each other
>ignoring the fact that neither of us will ever realistically be together
>been talking for over a year now every night, sent each other christmas gifts
>she sent me a letter with hers saying she can't do this anymore cause she knows itll nver work out
>hasnt logged on since
>will probably never talk to her again

good luck user
it all ends in tears

Yea. I want to get a gf and it's not like I can't into girls but I hate comittment. If I had a steady gf I would bang but otherwise that's not my kind of fun.

>he still EXPECTS good times

Yea, me too. Pic related is me every work day. I gotta screw in my smile for the customers.

Why couldn't it be realistic? Just meet halfway and see where it goes from there.

Because we both have lives where we live and neither of us have money to stop everything and go out and visit the other.

My good times will come. I promise.

they never come

one day i may

They aren't even real. You're not missing anything, there's nothing to miss. This is it.

Have you guys tried, like, being yourselves?

>save up some money (unless of course you're in JUST-tier levels of debt)
>quit your job
>go see her

Remember the end of good will hunting? Log back into skype and talk to her. You might not ever find a girl like her again.

You're not alone user, we're here for you

Myself is a cynical depressive class-clown type. Trust me, nobody likes that.

Lad...

No, that is who you chose to be. You can choose to be someone else.

Why the fuck is it always about girls with you queers

why don't you make friends on Sup Forums by posting funny memes and getting replies?

same here, if that means anything

Goddamnit user don't make me cry

I think I'm falling for my best friend's girlfriend. This is such an awful feeling.

I can't ask her out and get it over with since well, she's my best friends girl. I also can't cut myself off from her because well, she's dating my best friend.

>inb4 cuck him

(you)s are all the human interaction I need

>why do you guys care so much about the thing you're cursed with constantly having to think and care about

Nobody's forcing you buddy

Also how do you know your dick isn't responding to other men?

I'm so tired, Sup Forums. Every day I drag myself out of bed and willfully force myself through hours of agony at work and then come home and sit alone for a few more hours doing nothing and then I go to bed. I hate everything that has ever existed. I don't want a gf, I don't want any friends, I don't want money or meaning or to be a Chad. I just want to destroy. It's all so empty. I am nothing. I just wish I could do whatever I wanted. I want to kick heads in and do drugs and mouth off to customers and get away with it. I hate work so much. I am awfully tired of living lately. The holidays made me feel bad for my family and also made me realize I'm somehow even more of a weird fake fuck than I thought I was. I want to bring this to an end. Why can't I just not wake up? Just once, please. I got in a car accident the other night when it was icy out and someone swerved into me. I wasn't scared, or startled, or even phased. My first and most immediate thought was: "Maybe I'll get lucky and this will kill me." followed by the realization that I was alive and my car was fucked, leading to me getting really mad. Everything I do leads to suffering. Why does anybody go on when the world is the way it is? It's all so pointless and sad. I am so tired

I actually had the chance to "cuck" a friend of mine but I got cold feet at the end. Could have lost my virginity but I guess being a decent human being is worth more or something.

watch Robert De Kino films

its the hats
they have cursed us all
we are fucked

made out with my former best friend's ex gf of several years at a christmas party. best hookup i ever had, felt wonderful. of course i don't care about women much, i just loved cucking that asshole.

wanting women is beta as fuck. who cares? talking to them is boring, fucking them is not only boring but tiring. they are worthless. sex and relationships are for animals. nothing fulfills me. i only watch films now. forget humans, especially girls. they are so boring compared to even the worst movie ever made. no real person ever did anything for me compared to fucking plan 9 or some shit

>tfw no television and film gf

You too? I started sliding on ice last night while taking a left turn and could have went straight into a ravine, probably resulting in death. I calmly turned the wheel and countersteered. Not even a moment of fright or hesitation. Just survival instinct.

>wanting women is beta as fuck. who cares? talking to them is boring, fucking them is not only boring but tiring. they are worthless. sex and relationships are for animals. nothing fulfills me. i only watch films now. forget humans, especially girls. they are so boring compared to even the worst movie ever made. no real person ever did anything for me compared to fucking plan 9 or some shit

I'd honestly date the guy at the bottom

I fuckin love fight club, pulp fiction, the dark knight, inception, drive, the matrix, memento, donnie darko, v for vendeta and american psycho.

Those movies are fukkken awesome dawg.

Queer

Are you a grill?

thats garbage taste tho

Actually that's what most of you guys look like. People who don't fuck chicks are awesome you fucking pimple faced neckbearded fatass sons of bitches

be happy lads. the big one awaits us in the grand ferris wheel in the sky

You wish dipshit

That kid has no pimples or gross beard, he's just overweight and doesn't into fashion

>tfw no sergio leone loving gf

youtube.com/watch?v=4N3N1MlvVc4

I got in another accident too a few years ago and felt the same way. Nothing is ever scary, I feel like the shootouts in Sonatine. Sometimes while driving I depersonalize, like totally detach and live on autopilot. I don't know how I steer but I do. I think I have some sort of disorder maybe. As I got in my car the night of this recent accident I thought to myself "I'm going to die tonight." I was wrong, but it was strange when I realized I had a feeling something bad would happen to me, especially considering the accident was in no way my fault. I don't think I'd be afraid if someone put a gun to my head, I really only ever lose my cool when I'm at work and my customers are being cunts. God if I had a gun...

That kid isn't inclusive or reflective of most of you guys

except for the fact that he's a fucking kid, which is actually true for most of you.

Have you ever seen her face? No? She's a dude, and maybe a serial killer.

Me too lad. Me too.

youtube.com/watch?v=SmVAWKfJ4Go

>tfw no pleb gf

Must be a pretty good feel man

How do you guys cope with the fact that a woman will never be able to love or be interested in things in the same way you are?

What is it about feel threads that brings all the shitposters of Sup Forums together as one?

Thank god the holidays are almost over. Fucking brutal meeting up with relatives your age, them bringing their wives and kids, while you go with your parents because you still live at home in your 30's.

Go take your pills

Everyone wants to vent I suppose

user I am so sorry. That sounds awful.

I'm 21 and NEET right now and I really hope I can get my shit together before I'm in your situation

I'm not finna be one with you fucking beta dick of sorrow motherfuckers

Don't be a pussy woer, be a pussy doer.

My grandma is sick now and I had to feed her. I feel disgusting. Our old dog died a few months ago finally and now I can't wait for this cunt to kick it so I don't have to look at her or hear her stupid voice anymore. Fuck Christmas.

>tfw youve become so jaded by life and past relationships that you meet girls on tinder, fuck them and date them for a few weeks or a month then just completely stop talking to them and get another one.

I feel nothing lads. So etimes they are in tears and yet i feel nothing. It seems im searching for somthing that doesnt exist. Im with new women every month yet i fell as alone as ever

>itt white "men"
Thank god the BBC will eradicate this from the earth

Just kill yourself. No one's gonna miss you.

Fight me asshole I'm in west miami, come fucking see me I want to fucking tear your fatass apart please motherfucker please

>be yourself
>no just be a version of yourself that's totally different and better

What the fuck does that mean? Either I am myself or I'm not. And myself sucks, believe me. Lazy, jealous, petty, and full of self-loathing.

The more partners you have the sadder you get. There's actual research linking multiple partners to depression

I'm like you but I lack the Chadliness. No ability with women basically, but when I rarely do get them in any capacity I just feel nothing whatsoever. I had a girl begging to be my slave basically and I just ditched her. She threatened suicide. I hope she did it, maybe I'd get arrested or something. Jail might be okay, free food

Ah yes, my favorite time of the year.
I took a fairly attractive girl to a dance this year and of course there were pics. After the party I got drunk at the afterparty and just bullshitted with pals. When I got home this year every question was "SO ARE YOU TWO GOING OUT?!". I shrugged and said "no". They asked if it was just as friends and I said "sure". But to be brutally honest, I barely even know her. I asked her to the dance the day of because fuck going alone.
But goddamn those questions sent me into a tailspin. I hate this.

Nobody in the world wants to see fat losers vent

I keep one this facade of hope that this one will be "the one" but she never is.

SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU FUCKING FAT LOSERS NOBODY WANTS TO FUCK YOU NOT EVEN YOUR OWN KIND JUST HEAVE YOUR LAST BREATH AND FUCK OFF FROM THIS EARTH

I had a GF for a few months in high school, so even though I haven't made eye contact a girl since I was a sophomore I'm at least not a loser virgin like you all

You guys are all just hopeless dejected romantics aka cynics. I feel for you.

>only girl I've liked in the past two years is also m8's wife

Humanity is doomed regardless, nignogs taking over would just accelerate the process

>being a slut
gross
just made my vagina dry up

I'm the opposite. I just want a virgin girl that we can be loyal to each with and love each other forever

It's too much to ask, I know.

Lmao not even fat and don't desire companionship, but if I ever do decide to end it all rest assured I'll be coming for as many normie scum as I can before I go. There's literally nothing stopping me from doing a good ol rampage just like in the violent media I consume all day. If it ever gets to the point I am definitely going to end it, might as well get one last bit of revenge on "people" like you and further validate your worldview

You are even fucking worse than these fat fucking neckbeards desu

lol fag

It wasnt until college that i got self confidence. Im pretty average looking but i do have a sense of humor that people seem to like. Also tinder and living in a major city make it practically cheating