What are some movies where the villain wins and turns out to be the hero?

What are some movies where the villain wins and turns out to be the hero?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3790614/They-don-t-like-drugs-gay-marriage-HATE-tattoos-Generation-Z-conservative-WW2.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The 2016 Election

>I still believe in politicians

Cringe
> back to your cuckshed

>Trump
>politician

WHAT THE FUCK!!!!!!
FUCKING TRAITOR
Sup Forums LIED TO ME!!! REEEEEEE THOSE FUCKING SHILLS

Watchmen

does he hold political office?

Let's see the alt-right Sup Forums cucks bend over backwards to defend this.

>b-but he's just doing it to appease the judan he's really on our side

Trump is a bigger supporter of Israel than Obama ever was.

The Jews used Sup Forums's meme magic powers to their own advantage. You are nothing but a pawn.

BUT THE LIBERALS ARE GONNA FREAK SO WHO CARES

Revenge of the sith.

Michael Douglas in Falling Down turned out to be a real American patriot. D-FENS at all costs

Who gives a shit? Half the point of memeing Trump into office was keeping Shillary out.

>keep someone bad out by putting in someone much worse

great plan, drain that swamp!

>another thread for liberals to vent their supremely hurt butts again

the blue max

>Sup Forums now
>"Trump doesn't really support Israel, and even if he does, not all Jews are bad. He's still going to build a wall and put America first, not to mention all the liberal salt we'll have for the next 4 years."

>Sup Forums halfway through Trump's 1st term
>"Who cares if he's not going to build a wall or deport all Muslims like he promised? He's still making liberals butthurt, that's all that matters."

>Sup Forums near the end of Trump's 1st term
>"We need to import MORE illegals and send MORE jobs to China! Trump said it will make America great again! Globalism isn't that bad after all!"

>Sup Forums after Trump wins or loses re-election
>"No one here seriously supported Trump! Those hundreds of screencaps are all Redditors trying to tarnish our board's image! Sup Forums has always been liberal as fuck, you're either a newfag or shill if you didn't know this!"

>Sup Forums would rather ballwash their guy instead of stick by their beliefs
not surprised

LMAO funny how Sup Forumscucks get triggered just like the SJWs they claim to hate LEL
fuck you both

I thought I was on Sup Forums for a second seeing these dogshit tier shitposts

Is Trump the greatest Twitter user of all time?

Did anyone else vote Trump to piss of their parents and libcuck friends?

Republicans control the White House
Republicans control the Senate
Republicans control the House
Republicans control the vast majority of state and local governments

Gen Z is overwhelmingly conservative
Conservative values sweeping the globe from Japan, Australia, the UK, etc...

Do you think this sweeping social change will effect art and culture? Do you think we will see a thematic and / or tonal shift in movies?

Will they become more or less optimistic?

Let's face it. Everyone who supported the left has been utterly destroyed, and their way of life is gone for good. The great SJW experiment has failed at a catastrophic level

>gen z is overwhelmingly conservative

I'm actually curious to see if there's a source for that

They're not.

>Conservative values sweeping the globe from Japan, Australia, the UK, etc...

These aren't conservative values they're reactionary far right knee jerks as a result of unregulated globalism that the population and their political representation allowed to be used as a tool for the 1% elitists instead of spreading the profits among everyone.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3790614/They-don-t-like-drugs-gay-marriage-HATE-tattoos-Generation-Z-conservative-WW2.html

I think it's a byproduct of having grown up in SJW hysteria. The pendulum swings with each generation.

why does the right look like a muslim?

t. White male Democrat voter

Trump was always the hero.

>Gen Z

Gen Z isn't even allowed to vote yet you retard. You mean Gen Y or millenials.

>Republicans control the White House
it's always flipped back and forth, everytime a repulbican takes control, Democrats are the new agents of change, everytime Democrats take control the repuibs are agents of change
>Republicans control the Senate
they have for a while, they only lost it for a brief time after Dubya
Republicans control the House
see above
>Republicans control the vast majority of state and local governments
see above

Literally nothing has changed, except the corporate masters that Trump and Obama has in their cabinents still keep corporatism alive and well in Murrica while you politicos argue over red and blue.

Came to post this

Arlington Road

>My wife's son said that we should give up our homes to muslim refugees and that christians and white people are evil and that transgender children are totally a natural thing and that only white people can be racist and that men should check their privilege daily and that it was her turn and that you should have voted for her just because she was a woman and that it's only racist or sexist when white people and men do it.....

I remember being an edgelord like that when I was about 17. Then I started getting laid and by the time I hit voting age grew up and realized the smart vote is liberal.

based lord

No, Gen Z. Learn who they are.

>But but but n-nothing has changed!

Pathetic.

>the GOP is dead!
>lose embarassingly. Like historically embarassing
>they always flip!
Kek kok kuk

You live in a fictional political reality. How much of what you're describing have you seen with your own eyes? Fake internet news doesn't count.

>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3790614/They-don-t-like-drugs-gay-marriage-HATE-tattoos-Generation-Z-conservative-WW2.html

I said a source, not an oped

plus, I really haven't heard much of the dailymail, and I usually check a news sites main page to see if they look legit, which was a mistake in this case

Gen Z is considered 1996-1998 and later now and their politics are shaped as a response to how radically left Millennials are.

>How much of what you're describing have you seen with your own eyes?

Literally all of it.

I live in California.

Gen Z are the ones born around the time of the new millennium, the majority of them aren't allowed to vote yet and thus have no influence. Why do you refuse to learn?

>Only sources I agree with matter! Wah wah wah!!

Your entire way of life has been destroyed. Your beliefs have no future in this world.

>Muh CNN said everything that isn't CNN is fake news!!

what city

Gen Z is coming to power now and they are of legal voting age.

>talking about other countries
>muh CNN

Fuck off back to Sup Forums, americuck, the adults are talking.

Los Angeles

And we're the "light blue" city in CA.

Things are much, much, much worse in places like Berkley and San Francisco.

Can Sup Forums just go back to their own fucking board already?

This has nothing to do with TV