youtube.com/watch?v=ll6lICBF5II
youtube.com/watch?v=L6nMtVxLVa8&t=2s
youtube.com/watch?v=jrL56-TZhQ0
youtube.com/watch?v=Ocr6RfjYeaE
youtube.com/watch?v=gH4c3aS7q2Y&t=236s
youtube.com/watch?v=22GjkJw0WXk
youtube.com/watch?v=I3uwKvnKTik
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Is he the only man who knows the truth about what's really going on?

>I told this story before and it turns out it was wrong but I'm gonna tell it again anyway...

>Its a Joe talks about video games segment

Kind of embarrassing desu

He's woke.

>dude did you ever play Quake?
>no
>that shit was savage

well no because
*brings the mic closer*
every 10 years your cells in your body actually completely change.
i was reading this article about how DMT can actually advance this process into only taking 6 years because your pineal gland- jaimie could you get that article up? yeah but its because your pineal glands can actually make your cells rejuvenate faster ... here we go
*looks over at the screen*
look at that ...
yeah that chimp must be what? 400 pounds? jesus those things will tear you to shreds

>He's woke.
AF

Roganposting is slowly becoming one of my favorite memes. I can hear him saying all this shit you guys write.

>It's a "Joe goes off on an aside about how dicks are delicious or something else homoerotic and the guest nervously waits for Joe to change the subject" episode

totally
*rogan voice

BUT STAY WOKE
NIGGAS CREEPIN'

>Well, here's... the thing...
>*readjusts mic and leans in*
>I was reading this thing on the myofibrillar muscles of a donkey, and I shit you not
>*looks at his screen*
>LOOK AT THAT MOTHERFUCKER! HE KNOCKED THAT BITCH OUT!
>"Well, actually Joe, the don-"
>MOTHFUCKER'S CRAY ZEE!!
>*leans back and takes the mic with him*
>but the truth is, imagine that donkey's big dick coming straight for you, these college kids would forget about Trump or whatever they're getting triggered by these days
>*guest looks at the camera with a discomfort*
>No, but really man... stuff like this really makes me think...

DUDE another thing is fucking chimpanzees man, motherfucking chimpanzees are CCRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAZYYY maaan

Jamie pull up the clip, you know that clip of the dude getting his fucking arms ripped off by a crazy ass chimpanzee? Yeah don't show that or we'll get taken off youtube AHAHAHAHHA

what's the best entry level rogancast?

seconding this. where should i start

Any Bert Kreischer one

>alright now check this out. jamie can you bring that up please
>these things are absolutely HUGE and they have ridged snouts which means they can
>oh wait can we play this? we probably can't play this
>anyway they could easily fuck your day up bro, guaranteed

Just search for ones with celebrities you already like, and move on from there

>Now look....

>*dramatic pause*

>These bowhunters are like 200lbs of LEAN muscle. Have you ever seen a Bengal Tiger?

>Guest: Yeah. They-

>They're fucking beautiful creatures man. And fucking strong, too. AND fuckin fast. I was reading the other day about this guy who was mauled by one and apparently the brain releases chemicals that are similar only to the experience of DMT or sensory deprivation chambers.

>joe has a timer on his desk now
>he always has some stock subject to segway to
>he barely tells jokes

hes just boring now

I think so.

kek, great switch into dmt, I didnt see that coming

>Spent years crusading against Carlos Mencia for stealing jokes
>"Nobody has ever been called a thief who isn't a thief"
>Protects Amy Schumer

>Jamie pull up that clip of the road runner smashing the fuck out of that snake.
>Look at this goddamn raptor bitch.
>*eyes widen*
>Have you tried out spinal decompression yet?
>"I mean, not y-"
>It's the fucking best man. I'l show you some shit after we wrap this bitch up.
>"Actually I really need t-
>Shit literally saved my back man. I'll do about 45 minutes in the morning followed up with a kale smoothie with krill oil.
>"Joe I should really get g-"
>Fucking gut health man. Give me your address and I'll send you a book on Lee Harvey Oswald.

masterful

Bill Burr, Joey Diaz

>Can you imagine? No, seriously, can you imagine coming face to face with one of those fuckers, there, LOOK AT THAT! LOOK, look, look, look. CRAAAAAAZZZY

Jesus christ kek.

Lost it at "fucking gut health man"

>didnt see that coming
I did

underrated toast

does he have a podcast or something? I just remember him from News Radio, but know he's into some new age, weightlifting, pot smoking stuff now or something

>does he have a podcast or something?
bait.jpg

I prefer jonesposting to jonesposting, but both are solid

how long till joe is put on watch

It's not bait, honest. Is it a YouTube thing or a podcast? I can obviously look, but want to get the most out of it because this shit sounds amazing.

Graham Hancock seems to be both favorite to pretty much everyone and meme-y as fuck, with all the DMT stuff.But they are really good episodes.

"Normie" celebrities could be a good entry point too- Black Science Man, Lance Armstrong, Steve-O, James Hetfield, Anthony Bourdain, Andy Dick, Kevin Smith, Bas Ruten, etc.All good episodes, and im prolly missing something

Now, when you are into the whole JRE shit, you can start watching some semi-regulars or guys with 2-3 episodes, but really good-Milo Memepopolis, Gaving McCinnes, Steve Harris, Louis Theroux, Dan Carlin, that egyptian stuff dude Randall Carlson, Bill Burr, Les Stroud, Doug Stanhope(that ep with Joey Diaz and Doug, where doug is high as fuck on shrooms and drunk was fucking GOAT),Shane Smith, Jordan Peterson(it was a recent episode, but its prolly in top 3 of my favorites)

Then, you go to the regulars- If you want a goofy DUDE WEED dude, but whos still fun in a "that stoner friend with retarded theories" way, just watch everything with Duncan Trussell, i find hes episodes to be quite soothing while playing some shit or whatever.Ari Shaffir is hit or miss imo.And Joey Diaz, you pretty much cant go wrong with Diaz, all eps are hilarious.
If you are into MMA watch everything with Brendan Schaub, Bryan Callen and Eddie Bravo, i fucking love their fight companion episodes, where for 5 hours, they actually talk about the MMA matches for like 30 minutes and spend the rest time talking about how 9/11 was an inside job, wine, hunting and pretty often - gay stuff

>Fucking gut health man. Give me your address and I'll send you a book on Lee Harvey Oswald.

fucking great

It's one of the most popular podcasts out there

They also film while recording and upload that to youtube. The youtube almost has 1 million subs and a bunch of episodes that are over 1 mil

get on the podcast senpai, its free.
he uploads on youtube too, but i cant be arsed watching 3+ hours long videos, just download hes app on your phone and listen while commuting/doing stuff.
I travel between where i live and my home city like 3-4 times monthly, which is a ~7 hours travel by bus, and this podcast saved me from killing myself so many times

>dude jamie listen to this
*puts mic onto wife's bent over ass
*BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPP*
*sniffffffffffffff* *huffffffffffffffffff*
>sorry jamie, only i get to huff her pungent farts
youtube.com/watch?v=eda72I7Uhq8
youtube.com/watch?v=omMCDS9mKa4
youtube.com/watch?v=ll6lICBF5II

O B L I G A T O R Y

youtube.com/watch?v=L6nMtVxLVa8&t=2s

I know it's edited but holy fuck I'm laughing my ass off

based self transforming machine elves. I love DMT/Terrance McKenna shit

youtube.com/watch?v=jrL56-TZhQ0

TOOOOOOOOM

PAPAAAAAA

no

>guest says something thoughtful and provoking
>joe gets nervous and talks about aliens and the matrix for the next 30 minutes

EVERY FUCKING TIME

haven't really watched or listened in the past 3 or 4 months. what have I missed?

is this the best 2016 ending meme?

A lot of bullshit about archery and him flip-flopping about Trump and Hillary based on who his guest is

Been disappointed lately desu

>Dan blizerian
>Jordan Peterson
>Kevin Smith
>Joey Diaz

YES!

Jordan Peterson, best episode of the year

Dan Blizerian was a good one. He was cooler than I thought he'd be

But there was no mention of his daddy being rich as fuck and Joe just completely bought into Dan's story about becoming rich from playing poker

youtube.com/watch?v=Ocr6RfjYeaE
youtube.com/watch?v=gH4c3aS7q2Y&t=236s

tooooooooooooom papaaaaaa

>*inhales deeply*
>I'm fucking telling you man, edibles, edibles have twelve times the psychoactive juices of normal pot.
>the other day I was eating some pot smores, roasting over an open fire.
>jamie can we get a picture of that up
>mmm, delicious
>*joe becomes visibly nauseated*
>jesus,look at the size of that thing. Must be at least 400 pounds
>jesus
>those things will tear you to shreds

Are you ancient dirtbag?

lmao essentially
Joe Rogan youtube poop

no, just saw some other user posting him and posted the rest

if that guy browses Sup Forums, pls make more fucking videos lad, they are fucking amazing

>There was this women onlina
>A radical feminst who made sourdough bread out of her pussy yeast
>...
>I'm not eating any of it
>...
>Atleast for 60 days

Watch the ones with David Choe, my favorite ones for sure. I cant get into some of Joe's guests, the conversation just isn't that great without a good guest like Joey Diaz or Stanhope.

Dan Blizerian is always really cool in interviews, it really makes me think.

It's always a good time for technological butterflies

this is starting out really slow

holy shit

it will pick up steam, its really good episode, especially the last half or so

Dan seems like a cool guy overall, but definitely got the money from his dad who's worth hundreds of millions if not billions. The poker thing is a good way for him to launder the money though, if he takes a few million from his dad, gambles with it and wins sometimes, loses sometimes, the IRS can't take it even though his dad owes the IRS.

Ron White was a great interview and he just seems like a genuinely great guy.

>it's a "Joe uses kettlebells in a metaphor" episode

Really makes you meme.

>i mean bears are big man
>*lights one up*
>you wanna smoke man? just say so its legal now WOO pull that article up jamie
>*stares at the guest for a good 10 seconds*
>OKAY WHATEVER MAN THATS COOL
>we need to get you on mushrooms
>man im too high for this shit
>dude im torn on trump because half my fanbase loves him while most of my guests hates him
>dude virtual reality is like the next big thing man
>look at the SIZE of this black guy here check him out he looks like a fucking monkey like a chimpanzee no im not racist

>its a "Joe destroys his shoulders because he doesnt know how to use kettlebells properly" episode

>fight companions used to be godtier
>now they're trash tier because half the podcast is eddie bravo getting BTFO on all his conspiriacy shit but he just keeps talking anyway

god damnt fuck hahaha

>If you had a wrestling match with Cain Valasquez, how well do you think you would do?
>Yeah.
>I think you would be surprised.
>I think he'd fuck you up.
>I really do.

>It's a "Joe dispenses lifting advice in between discussing his multiple surgeries" episode

>implying thats not the best part of the Fight Companion

heem urself my mane, i love listening to Edgy Brah and Callen argung and Schaub just memeing on the side

Do you think he knows that those are too heavy for him?

If theres one celebrity that i genuinely am jealous of, its definitely Joe.
Dude is living the comfiest life possible, making mad dosh from stuff he loves, chilling around with friends and interesting guests for hours and talking about interesting stuff.

Why do you say that?

Any good episodes the last month or two?

yes nigger
Also Hetfield was p gud

> No weed encrusted kettlebells post yet.

Disappointed 2 B H

Ron White one was good.

for all the psuedointellectual babbling about shit he knows nothing about he really does live a comfy life, basically getting paid to do wtf ever he wants

THIS IS YOUR DAILY REMINDER TO PLUG IN YOUR BLENDERS, HEAT UP YOUR FLOTATION TANKS TO SKIN TEMP (35.5*C)
THE WEED HAS BEEN LIT AND IT'S TIME TO SLAM YOUR KALE SHAKES, TAKE A TOKE & MARK OFF YOUR CHECKLIST
TO POP YOUR:
ALPHA BRAIN
SHROOMTECH
KRILL & MCT OIL
PRIMATE CARE PILLS
youtube.com/watch?v=22GjkJw0WXk YOUR FEAR FACTOR THEME SONG ALARM BLASTS THROUGH YOUR HOUSE
>YOU INSTINCTIVELY JUMP INTO YOUR HOMEMADE OCTAGON, FITTED WITH BATTLE-ROPES AND A "WRECKING BALL" STYLE CHIMP KETTLEBELL ACTION COURSE
>AFTER YOUR INTENSE WORKOUT YOU CALL OVER BRIAN REDBAN USING TING BEFORE GETTING INTO YOUR ISOLATION SENSORY DEPRIVATION FLOTATION TANK AND PACKING YOUR MOUTH TO THE BRIM WITH POT BROWNIES FOLLOWED SHORTLY AFTERWARDS BY COCONUT WATER ENEMAS JUST AS THE DMT KICKS IN AS YOU LISTEN TO DUNCAN TRUSSEL AND GRAHAM HANCOCK HYPOTHESIZE THAT THE PYRAMIDS = ALIENS AND THE ARK OF THE COVENANT IS HIDDEN IN UGANDA
DUDE BOOOOM LMAO
DUDE KETTLEBELLS LITERALLY ENCRUSTED WITH WEED AND DUNKED IN MCT OIL AND THROWN OFF BUILDINGS FEAR FACTOR STYLE
>"BRENDAN SCHAUB JUST END IT ALL, I THINK YOU ARE A WORTHLESS FIGHTER AND I HATE YOU, BUT COME BACK ON THE PODCAST SO I CAN BLOW YOU THE FUCK OUT OF THE WATER AGAIN AND REDUCE YOU TO TEARS"
>"BRENDAN "FRASER" "FUCK MY SHIT UP" SCHAUB, JUST TAKE THE EASY WAY OUT. YOUR CAREER IS OVER. IT'S TIME FOR THE SMITH AND WESSON RETIREMENT PLAN"
Joe Rogan, 2015
>YOU ARE NOW PICTURING JOE ROGAN NAKED IN A FLOTATION TANK WITH A MOUTH FULL OF POT BROWNIES TRIPPING
Brought to you by SquareSpace©
cue the hempforce mustard

ty

i think thats why everyone loves him, hes definitely not an expert on all those matters, hes always just a regular dude like you and me whos interested in random stuff and just has the access to people who actually understand them.
hes also decent in interviewing them, he knows how to not take sides and be as impartial as possible

He has been absolutely killing it lately, every podcast for the few months has been phenomenal, I havent had to skip any

favorite guests/episodes?

Bill Burr, Milo and Jordan Peterson

Now that i think about it, yeah he had a pretty good month, i even enjoyed that hunter-cook dude and i usually hate hunting episodes.
The fight companion was on point too
Havent listened to the one from yesterday yet tho

I like the Abby Martin episodes.

Steve Rinella is one of my favorite guests, his show made me want to start hunting

>it's a "joe and brendan talk about shit they have no clue about" episode

duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude. what the fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck?

No.

youtube.com/watch?v=I3uwKvnKTik