Are we, dare I say it, back?

Are we, dare I say it, back?

what part of AC you from lad?

>spend almost 2 billion Euro on basically replacement players
No, you're not back. Best you can hope for is a 4th place

Wasted a lot of money on players that'll get you nowhere near Juve.

Don't get ahead of yourself after Crotone avec red card.

I hope they're the only good guys of Serie A

Consider to kys

i know nothing about napoli but other italians seem to think they're subhumans so i can't support them

We will win the Europa League this year, las

Screencap this shit lmao

Upgraded from laughing stock to Europa League tier. Nowhere near BACK

My Serie A team 2bh

Yeah. Napoli's a dirty criminal shithole. As a Marseille supporter, it talks to me.

based NapoSwede

>Euros in charge of making sports logos
Absolutely disgusting. You don't have to make an anthropomorphic furry or anything but you still need to consider the purpose of the logo. Goddamn, the second one looks like a web browser or some antivirus software. It says "this team is static and not-threatening, almost soothing." Wow, I sure am intimidated, just put me to sleep already.

I hope so, but I think it's too soon to say it
Not our fault if you have ADHD

at least they arent racist

What

>literally FIGHT AND WIIN

Goddman the retardation must be in the american genes.

>tf
>tp

???

>Germany
Surprised it wasn't Sweden but still not unexpected

>We

Yeah I think so. All the italian teams have basically been feeder clubs to Juve for the last few years allowing them to punch above their weight. If they start losing the title and have a bad run in CL they might lose all their best players.

Yes we are. Sad thing is that I'll be doing asap much more important things than following my team (actually my only real love). But I will lose myself into this shit world knowing that the pride of AC Milan is well defended.

>logo

They're fucking emblems you fucking piece of shit, these are clubs, not corporate franchises.
Can't believe someone has the audacity to talk shit about Milan's badge of all teams.

americANO AJAJAJAJAJAAJA

For me its /bestmilan/

the "stemma", is more of a blazon. It is not a fucking advertisement.

also marketing is Evil

I remember you lmfao

>it's the romanian Milan cuckold

Fuck milan

>the reapers of scrutùn

Wew. None of these people even understand my post. Graphic Design is a thing! You can't just do what you want and think it's effective.

First of all, "franchises" and "clubs" are the same fucking thing. It's mostly a language issue. Same reason we call them hood ornaments and brits call them car mascots. And when it comes to selling out, no one does it like European soccer teams. This yuro superiority is widely based on total ignorance. Just look up the history of Packers, Canadiens, Red Wings etc. Shit, the Red Wings still have a locker for Konstantinov. The Red Wings have lots of lifetime loyalty from players who later worked in the front offices, coached, and are basically a family. Players who really give a fuck about where they are and the community. Of course, that's not always the case.

Enjoy your /FLY EMIRATES/ and foreign ownership.
You really think calling them "emblems" means fuck all?

>marketing
Not what I'm fucking talking about. A logo serves a purpose. You don't print the Bible in Comic Sans just because you don't like marketing. You don't paint waiting rooms bright orange and play death metal in elevators. Nothing to do with marketing.

Not a logo, idiot. Also, that's soccer, the sport that you worship, not me.

Still not a bad logo. It's fun and happy, Bold colors, but not overly detailed.

Also not what I'm talking about.

>A logo serves a purpose.
Yeah and Milan's logo serves that purpose just fine
The red and black strips are meant to represent the jersey colors. The cross in the white background is St. Ambrose's flag. All rounded up in a nice sleek oval shape which contains "ACM" at the top(the initials of the team) and "1899"(the date of the club's foundation)

I don't see what's wrong with any of this you're just autistic as shit.

>british
>we

I haven't seen a player as dominant as Kessie since Ibra times. He's literally everywhere and does literally everything.

lol fuck off gypsy it's not like the milan logo means shit all anymore now that it's basically a chink club

did they actually bring back the old logo after rotating the cross bullshit and the other shitty new logo for marketing reasons? kek nice franchise

it doesn't need to be "effective"
football badges in Italy are 90% of the time the flag of the city and the teams colours, that's it
it doesn't need to be "intimidating", it doesn't need to aestethic, it doesn't need to be marketable

all it needs to convey is the bond between the club and the city, because that's what's most important here

Kek

>we