Give me 1 (one) good reason he won't win 3 (three) Ballons d'Or

Give me 1 (one) good reason he won't win 3 (three) Ballons d'Or.

That's right, you fucking can't.

ligue 1 (one)

All he'll need is a great domestic season with a CL or WC and he's got it.

He can if Brazil does a good WC. PSG will choke as usual in CL in quarter finals tho

You dumb newfag, that's golden shoe, not ballon d'or. And it's not even 1.5 this year, it's 2.0

The only ligue 1 winner of ballon d'or was Papin.
That's few.

But he will have it.

>7 / 1 / 7 / 2
If only I had arrived to the post in page 1

*blocks your path*

both Ronaldo and Messi haven't retired yet

He plays in a meme league.

got two for you

Ronaldo and Messi are still a thing. doesn't matter if a player did better than them, they just need to exist.

>The Torturer of Toulose

barcelona is too weak compared to real madrid now, there's no way messi is going to win another balloon door if he doesn't leave them because tsuuu & his pals will win every spanish title while also having a decent (to say the least) shot at the CL

Nerman is actually the only player who can stop TSUUUUU from stacking BdO's but he might not be ready for it this season

If PSG win the league and Champions League this year then I'm sure Neymar will win Ballon d'Or

Taking advantage of Ligue 1 shit defending. I doubt he'll do the same shit in Champions League

>Playing in Ligue 1
>PSGWINSLOL

Wew... so competitive and hard league to win... Neymar will have to excel himself to be the MVP

Playing in Ligue 1

Really not that hard, I can see PSG winning the CL this year so that's one ballon dor already
One WC win would gift him another, which will probably be rigged now he's brand ambassador for Qatar 2022
I could easily see him getting 3 BdOs, once Ronny and Missi retire it will just rotate round Neymar and Asensio

If Ronaldo, Messi, or Neymar win the WC, they're an automatic lock for it

If Germany or France or Spain or some shit without a standout star player wins a WC, then who ever wins the CL will get the ballon door

If all 3 of them fail to win both the WC and CL, then who the fuck knows. Probably Messi

>hurr durr ligue 1

tell me, how many teams in leligua's shit end of the scoreboard can score 2 goals to barcelona or real madrid?

How many frogs team have won either CL or EL? Legit cuestion, not trying to make fun.

He'll win 5. Same amount as CR7 and Messi.

>hey guys ligue 1 is not shit because even shit teams from congo can score 2 against psg's shit defense
reely maed me fink

In all honesty, it's not any worse than La Liga or Bundesliga.

it is, and by a very long shot

>The Tormentor of Toulouse
>The Lion of Lyon
>The Massacre of Marseilles
>The Carnivore of Caen
>The Marksman of Montpelier
>The Assassin of Amiens
>The Beast of Bordeaux
>The Guillotine of Guingamp
>The Destructor of Dijon

No it isn't. Eibar, Girona, Alaves, Las Palmas, etc are not exactly beater teams. Just because Barcelona, Real and Atletico do well internationally, does not mean the league is any better for it.

Balloon Door 2018

>The Butcher of Bordeaux

>The murderer of Metz

fpbp

>Cavani scores a million goals
>lol it's 1.5
>Nerman moves to france
>lol it's 2 now

wtf is that Toulouse defense?

>the calamity of Caen

uefa coefficients, bro

nerman will make cavani score even more this year anyways

While that fat cunt Suárez gets exposed HARD this year, he's been shit the whole year already. Messi/Nermanbabby.

>the saboteur of saint-étienne
>le niqueur de nice

based

Romelu Lukaku and Marouane Fellaini will lead Belgique to the world cup.

Has anyone from Ligue 1 ever won the Ballons d'Or? It's a meme league. Barely better than the MLS.

Papin

>the Terrorizer of Toulouse
>the Gouger of Guingamp

>brazilian league
>Barcelona playing with the GOAT
>Ligue 1 in a team worth more than all the others combined

Honestly he had an easy path

B A S E D

>he's still falling for the republic of belgium meme
oh user...

You have no idea what you're talking about. frog teams are garbage in european competitions outside of P$G and Monaco.

Isco is better than him and he is a midfielder so he hasn't even hit his prime.
Asensio is nearly as good as him alredy
Dybala is youmger and better than him
Mbappe is alredy better than him and he is 19
Nerman's Ballon D'or window is very narrow and short

Las Palmas, Alaves, and Eibar have all been improving, and would walk any league outside of the top 5/6.

1. That's unironically less than Netherlands, and Portugual, and the same amount as: Romania, Scotland, and Yugoslavia.

>Germany
>no standout star player

I rate Asensio but come on. he still probably has to wait like 5 yrs if he's that lucky.

He plays in a irrelevant league, that´s why.

Brazilian superstars all go bust by the time they're 30 from partying or injuries. And TSU/Messi will retire after then so he won't be marketable enough

Because he is going to stay padding against literal who Bagutte FC.

why are people so obsessed by some feel-good trophy given by an irrelevant French newspaper?