youtube.com/watch?v=knvByu2GWT8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Mister Dater is fully functional
youtube.com/watch?v=9ev1ec0Z0GI

>call him Gabe

>Nog your leg is fine, there are no pain receptors being activated
>DUDE BUT I KNOW IT HURTS LMAO, JUST LET ME LIVE IN THE HOLOSUITE

hamfisted plotline to get Nog screentime desu

why didnt they just erase his memory of the injury?

Phantom limb pain is a real thing with amputees.

Muh Eugenics wars. We must not use modern biology. Stem cells are agents of evil. We can make positronic brains but mind uploading is not okay.

>They can cure people of most injuries and ailments by waving a plastic rectangle over a person
>Still can't fix Phantom limb syndrome

Savages

DAE the opening episode(s) to DS9 was incredible

is the rest of the series this good?

Are there any advanced races in Star Trek that just abused the fuck out of eugenics?

or should I say "You've activated a dispersal node"?

dominion
suliban in enterprise i guess.

>you'll never fight in the eugenics war, and get high as fuck on your supply of combat stims while gunning down genetic supermen

I am shitposting within established parameters.

The Dominion?

Theres a couple planets/races in TOS that said they used eugenis to breed out weakness on their world.

The cringe kid

The planets with modern biological science have a prime directive to not interfere with the Federation because they're too primitive. Feddies would always be going to them begging to get a new leg or heart.

>they can return you from being a lizard to a human with 2 minutes left in the episode

hell you should be asking why they don't grow the damn leg back

Sorry, I can't regenerate the body part. There's still 10 more minutes left in this episode and if I use 24th century science already established in previous episodes we'll have nothing to do. But don't worry, I'll regain the knowledge in future episodes as a brilliant new discovery.

>Replace Worfs entire spine in TNG with literally zero (0) Klingon physiology knowledge
>Can't regrow a leg
makes you think

You be trayed your u ni form!

DR BASHIR?

I'M FCA.

Khan Noonien Singh did nothing wrong

Uh, you don't get to come in (without a latinum fee)

How did he get cucked by some ugly, nasally, beta piece of shit?

>We have evolved beyond the need for acquiring material possessions and currency
>OH FUCK HOW DO WE ESTABLISH VALUE, HELP US FERENGI
really curdles your noodle

WAS BECOMING GRAND NAGUS PART OF YOUR PLAN?

wait I thought the supermen won the eugenic war

Women can tell he's desperate for a fuck.

No, the bioluddites won with the power of Communism.

>at the end of DS9 Rom became Nagus, went full SJW didnt get assassinated immediately

>we don't know what to do with this enemy anymore
>make them a joke

Blame TNG.

Nobody could watch The Last Outpost and assume that they're anything other than a bad joke.

They are an accurate representation of the doomed folly of capitalism, comrade

wanna ride feddies

>quark praises rom for attempting to kill him.
>realize rom is a dead man.

I've been waiting for you.

>its a transgender Quark episode, and a guy wants to fuck him even after finding out hes a man

oooooOOOOOOOO

AHHH-AHH-AHH

youtube.com/watch?v=jYsyvq4GKDo

>A really good Trek thread in early morning

Seems illogical, Captain

>why didnt they just erase his memory of the injury?
reminds me of when Bashir erased Worf's brother's memory so he wouldnt have to deal with the shame of having a shameful brother

why did worf fuck over and estrange his family once he got to ds9?

It was a different time.

>I'm looking forward to seeing father in (heaven)
>erase all memories of his father

damn worf you cold

Laddie, doncha tink ye autta rephrase dat?

You're right, I should. I didn't mean to say that the Enterprise should be hauling garbage. I meant to say that it should be hauled away as garbage.

M-Mizati poster..is..bbaaaAACK?!

Say what you want about Enterprise but the scene where the unarmed augment children take out an entire crew of Klingon warriors was great.

Wait, so the Eugenics wars were the 90s for everywhere except a small temporal distortion around California, then we get the sanctuary stuff in the mid 20s that lead to building utopia, but WW3 was after that, starting in 2026.

WW3 destroyed most of Earths cities and nearly destroyed civilisation.

The sanctuary stuff was essentially pointless, everyone seen in that episode died in nuclear fire.

Yes, I occasionally post on Sup Forums until some faggot mod tells me I'm not contributing to "discussion" because he only allows his faggot buttbuddies to post images.

Scootazoti
youtube.com/watch?v=knvByu2GWT8

I'm actually surprised that Bashir was even born.

Even today fertility experts can filter through foetuses to look for anomalies and discard them, the official advice is to do this if you already had one retard baby.

Yes they are against genetic engineering, but simply filtering out deformities hardly comes under that.

Willingly bringing a retard into the world and keeping the cure locked away can only be described as evil.

What's a quadcycle?

Also ha at them using "ped" and not the actual Latin for feet of "pedo" because muriclaps use pedophile when they mean paedophile.

>Americans have made foot fetishism into a horrific crime

>Willingly bringing a retard into the world and keeping the cure locked away can only be described as evil.

It's one of the few instances where a government should be forced to step in when the parents willingly bring in children who are going to live nothing but an entire life of suffering and in complete vain.

I'd wish great harm on these religious types who do such things for the sake of their own feelings but it wouldn't make me much better than them.

Cultural brainwashing of the masses to make attractive women desire jews over muslims.

>its a torres tries to create the master race episode.

>everyone seen in that episode died in nuclear fire.

Cris Brynner was on a sub-orbital platform to be shipped into deep space along with Ralph Offenhaus

The only people who lived was scared black lady and Biddle Coleridge's illegitimate son

>will start using terms like 'gimme' from ds9's past tense to make myself feel better

Wait I don't remember that.

>its a torres tries to create the master race episode.

>its a torres hates her bootlip but tom's fine with racemixing episode*

When she was preggers she was worried that her horrid half breed child would lead a life of being bullied like she did when whe was a kid for being half Klingon.

So she goe to the doctor and asks if he can alter her babbies DNA to make it a blonde blue eyed human superman, removing all klingon DNA so it wont get made fun of at school. Doc says fuck no, so she goes behind his back to try and do it on her own.

>it's another dim
>sleeping on the street in red jammies
>asks what year it is

>my chocolate bunny

>horrid half breed child

she turned out pretty good but still got that klingon mudblood in her veins

i like the series where the m-ds keep banning me for responding to an off-topic poster by saying Im being off-topic

it hasn't been cancelled yet in 6 seasons

She got a taste of the master race when she was enriched by the holographic Nazi and she liked it.

Biddle was part /ourguy/, part Sup Forums, all madman

You like having friends, don't you? Assimilation turns us all into friends. In fact, it brings us so close together, we can hear each other's thoughts.

Does Sup Forums exist in the 24th century?

Do you think Barclay regularly posts there?

Only recognizable human in all of neotrek.

>tfw to smart for starfleet

>complies at you begrudgingly

>that Borg transwarp coil hanging just above his head

amazing what Barclay pulled off just by being hit with a probe

>get turned into a borg which involves having organs removed and shit
>afterwards get fixed up like nothing happened

why did starfleet not save this program?

>Car trouble Mr. Bashir?
>Hi Odo! :D

>you will never be raped by a pack of female klingons after they beat you in hand to hand combat

>I'm FINNA

Did the writers know?

The entire episode was pretty ill-conceived.

The Unimatrix not being discovered seemed a bit reaching but the entire Janeway and crew get assimilated, head to the central plexus, end back up in sickbay and get the cortical implants removed without dying made the episode with Seven seem pointless.

>remembers how Threshold turned sentient salamanders back into Humans

nothing to see here, i was only kidding

AYO PAUSE MOMENTARILY

>why did starfleet not save this program?

I'm not sure, Lieutenant. I just hope someone else doesn't find out about it.

Barclay is a regular on /ent/feel/.

Always posting hate at the Kirks fucking the Trois.

If they made a post nemesis star trek show do you think the ships would have super advanced ai? I reckon they'd have a character of the show representing the ships computer as like a hologram or something.

it would just be daniels in some weird all black time outfit manipulating the ship through time.

the star trek universe ends in the 29th century because they all realize they can just pull the Krenim trick of endlessly fucking with specific events to speed up the current timeline.

there's no need to exist in a post-chroniton shielding society

So the Doctor?

Measure of a man said no because sentient machines would just be slaves and thus immoral, but then Voyager had a race of Doctors working as slaves in mines and cleaning plasma conduits so who knows any more.

Those episodes can be ignored, time travel timelines are unstable because outsiders can destroy them by interfering with the creation of the time tech. For all we know, Janeway brazenly travelling through time to save her past crew could have caused even stricter restrictions being put on it, imagine the damage an evil Admiral could do.

Data was an android, physical tech that they'd have to build, you can just say "Computer, double the number of mining holograms" and it's done, Author Author in Voyager covered that holograms didn't have the same rights as androids.

There is that colony of grown humans with telepathy and immune systems that kill normal humans on that starfleet research base

>Those episodes can be ignored, time travel timelines are unstable because outsiders can destroy them by interfering with the creation of the time tech. For all we know, Janeway brazenly travelling through time to save her past crew could have caused even stricter restrictions being put on it, imagine the damage an evil Admiral could do.

I don't ignore those episodes because they really to push the very furthest limits of what we could do technologically (considering any of that time manipulation is feasible).

A timeline where you have replicators, transporters, all sorts of protective shielding and incredible armaments, "trans-warp" speeds (is that literally like the Einstein-Rosen/Dr. Weir speed of travel?), 4D time manipulation..

I mean just imagine having all of that at your fingertips. That's essentially (thank you for playing life!) then the credits role for an eternity with names of people who existed in previous timelines and in timelines that will never exist but nonetheless could've in theory.

Please, take a time to consider that level of technology and what else one could want that is possible in this universe.

Androids and holograms are the same ends, only the means are different.

They are both sentient lifeforms by the Federations standards.

In fact the Doctor is more human than Data ever was.

Voyagers shitty writers spat on everything Measure of a man stood for. It's a real shame because it is one of the best episodes they made.

Picard wouldn't have tolerated holographic slavery.