It's his birthday and he's livestreaming while crying that leia died and 2016 was a meanie

>it's his birthday and he's livestreaming while crying that leia died and 2016 was a meanie

He's probably a drug addict himself so he can sympathize.

was he really crying?

Yep, at the start he was super depressed and spent a good while bitching before he started playing his games.

Did he complain about Trump?

> 428 watching now
damn. I dunno. Is that good for a live stream of his? Did he used to get in the thousands before? Only other live LP I've seen is a couple by Motherfucker Mike.

Will 2017 finally be the Year of the Spoon?

I think I usually see about 300 in his livestreams. Problem is that he does them kind of randomly at night, and he stopped doing them for a long time.

I don't get how he expects anybody to turn up for a mostly silent livestream at 3 AM.

It's a good ol fashioned Channel Awesome thread! By gar it's been a while.

>anybody to turn up for a mostly silent livestream at 3 AM
Not anybody, just alcoholics, the unemployable, angry loners... you know, his fanbase.

from recent pictures of him I think he looks great for his age, happy 100th birthday Noah!

Fuck off with your channel autism shit.

Don't say that. If 2017 is the Year of Spoony then the April the Blue Fairy said she'd turn Spoonochio into a real man.

Yeah

I tried to find out some updates on Jesuotaku but after getting into a the first couple dozen of her almost 75 000 tweets being about reading to learn the true "HERSTORY" of Japanese gay culture and the rest being about something called "Yaoi on Ice" I.. I just couldn't not even to mine for your lulzing convenience.

He's bad at the business side of running his channel.

If he were smart, instead of livestreaming late at night for tens of fans, he'd go to bed early, wake up early, work on videos during the day, and either do livestreams once a week on the same day/same time in the evenings, or not do them at all. I mean, the livestreams he does aren't even fun, he barely interacts with the chats, which frustrates the people in the chat.

Instead, he just farts around and pretends like this is just a hobby, then wonders why he has no money.

fuck this "thing"

would you jesuotaku?

its not gay.

itt: eggkara niggers talk to each other anonimously

Ugly girl heard most boys are faggots, so she decided to become a faggot too.

no, she's less attractive than ever due to perverting her looks with hormone supplements and guido haircuts so no I would not jesuotaku

What's the deal with this guy these days? I remember him getting disowned from NC because he sent a rapey tweet and then his gf dumped him and he started drinking on streams. Havent watched since then.

>Havent watched since then.
Neither has anyone else, pretty much. He lives off a dwindling patreon and puts out a shitty wrestling video twice a year or so.

What are (You) on about? Have (You) lost your marbles?

he started dating one of those girls who dabbles with punk by shaving the side of their head and sometimes dye it Kool-Aid colors but really is just a boring homebody who likes to knit and play with dolls so always complains about suffering from some physical or mental ailment at any given time to makes themselves sound interesting and justify their behaviours, usually fibromyalgia / social anxiety etc whom Spoony treats like a doormat but she accepts because she can sponge off his NEET-bux for a little while longer.

Aside from that and wrestling vlogs he's made about 3 scripted videos since 2011

Weird. I feel like he'd be the doormat in any relationship. Does he still drag his awkward brother on and talk over him?