Thoughts Sup Forums?

One of the most confusing cases of sudden one-year fame and then falling off the map.

How and why the fuck did they blow up to the level they did?

Its a classic. Not really a debate imo

Benson Hedges is so underrated it's not even funny.

who cares

You clearly fucking did enough to post in this thread dipshit.

If you're gonna waste peoples time at least TRY to contribute god damn.

Glee signal-boosted them also Antonoff industry conections

fun was Sup Forumscore before we are young came out

Good shit. Very fun to listen to

I don't deny the greatness of "Merriweather Post Pavilion" and "Hospice" but, I consider that album my personal favorite of 2009.

fugga

i loved this when i listened to real faggy music

Yeah I remember when you fags kept shilling this album so I downloaded it and it was purely gay shit. Forgot about them and then they had a hit song and album then they fucked off.

dick suckingoff

>saw them live in 2012 at the height of their fame
>concert was overflowing with attendees, merch was flying off the shelves, and the band was received like bona fide stars
>skip to 2018
>completely fallen off the face of the earth

>this also applies to foster the people

2012 was a different world

Hate this group

They're probably like Jeff Magnum, they don't want to deal with the fame that comes with making damn good music.

>fun.
>good music

really fun nice album

recently attended ftp concert, sold out af. Middle aged folks still enjoy foster the people even having not listened to any of their material after pumped up kicks

makes me want to finger my boypucci

To be fair, We Are Young could be a pleb filter.

Some nights was good

We are young is a great pop record

Why are so many people confused about where they went? Antinoff is co-writing pop music for everyone and their mothers while headlining Bleachers. Nate made big bucks featuring in other peoples songs and is working on a solo album. The other guy makes music for films or something.

Love it!

kinda gay desu. This girl that I was into liked them so I gave it a go (mostly because Sup Forums liked it too). There was 1 good song and it was the bland pop single, and not the good kind. Its like Pinkerton without the intimacy and honesty and lacking any masculine appeal.

>these digits

I love this album, don't give a shit about the stuff they did after. Aim and Ignite is like burt bacharach/brian wilson/phil spector re-imagined in a 21st century kind of way.

well yeah...there has been a huge increase in concert-goer safety awareness that has been devastating to their appeal and attendance tf u expect?

>mentions concert safety
>post ends in 702

wtf McNabb

Whoops wrong board.

Pls ignore