Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/A8I2sMa0Oyg
youtube.com/watch?v=Yw86kws8iTk
youtu.be/E0Orfa3akVA
youtube.com/watch?v=E6k1hRBfAMI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

and throwing her onto ceo-nim's bed while hes not home

Quality post OP

Is momoland gonna get big this year? or it just happened to be an empty house. Nancy carries the whole group.

youtu.be/A8I2sMa0Oyg

wtf i'm goth now

no, yes, leader bitch

shaving off scammer's hair

looks like she must have absorbed a little too much

Great job man, don't forget to get the surgery to complete the transition, your waifu will love you for it
youtube.com/watch?v=Yw86kws8iTk

>listens to The Cure one time

can you believe they pay people to dress him

literally an impossible scenario, why would choa be there at all

i hate to admit it but he looks better after

choa does not do that, she's just big boned and ate a lot

hope you fellow slugbros have a nice week at work. have a slug to keep your spirits up

>work
y-yea you too

slugbros are too pretentious

can’t stop thinking about taeyong

>tfw bought the new red velvet sugarman song on itunes and it’s tagged as ASTRO

Have a nice year seulgibro :)

stormfags btfo. my nigger friend told me he'd rather be asian than black and ask me that if I wanted to exchange skins. I was speechless.

t. butthurt neet

why

arin is the best 2bh

I don't know what pretentious means user. . .

Lol

>tfw idiots post stupid shit while avataring your waifu
worst kpg feel

slugbros are dumb

leave my friends alone

irene/wendy bro here... we the best kpop music!!!

no we’re not

was just thinking about how awesome it'd be to work as a kpop show host. it's not fair they get to fuck around all day and ask idols stupid questions while i'm stuck in an office 8 hours a day

Who dis

delete this

thats umji

red velvet ice cream cake

worst kpg feel is dating scandal, there's no recovering from that son

is it ok to like the east light if I'm not a teenager

what did they do to arin...

''Big boned'' like Eric Cartman eh?

thanks

this is the most aesthetically pleasing thing i've ever seen

youtu.be/E0Orfa3akVA

big boned meaning she's a braphog

yes

frramedseolhyun user..

exactly and choa is going home

NOT THAT

Meant for

>going back to school after dropping out 2 years ago
couldn't have done it without my kpg chingus

he couldn't even protect her with that katana

same except I want to drop out after 2 years

half their fans are noonas

youtube.com/watch?v=E6k1hRBfAMI

>dance practice
>stage outfits
why

congrats friend, best of luck to you

oink

prevents wardrobe malfunctions if you do a dress rehearsal

Literally imagining a giantess Choda using me as a living human dildo before tossing me into her mouth and swallowing me whole. How does that made you feel?

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now.... BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite..... BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my

disgusted and i want you to stop FUCK YOU MORONI
but giant choa sounds great and her name is choa

STOP

amazing how easy it is to identify all of them

even bacon's disembodied eyes have a cute smile

milk

wtf this is my fetish

well that's enough of that idiot, stop thinking about it

me on the right

if choa was that big she could shit once and id have enough to rub all over myself every day! imagine the smell a brap of that magnitude would produce

lenient

post the breakfast club

you are SICK, talk about her cuteness and her singing you idiot not that
there's a thread for your kind in the trash department and don't even talk about choa like that there either

youre the one who posted it, its like you knew my weakness

nancy is a good girl
somi is a thot
both of them can get it

i did not even know that was a fetish, you are insane you weirdo

mrj..

just post more giant choa so i can finish already

neither of them can pffffrtttttppphhh like choa though

omo

me behind arin

her cuteness is mid level equal to Sinb but not top tier like Irene, tzuyu, yoona. her voice is equal to seulgi and eunha but not main vocalist level as yuju, wendy, iu and sunmi. She just a basic bitch and you hype her too much. I like yuri and seolhyun more than her.

WE WILL NOT, and that's the only one i have but i have seen others i think but STOP THINKING ABOUT IT

SHE DOESN'T DO THAT MORONI

G - G G-Guys...what the fuck is this and why is it making me diamonds? Is it a fetish?

Mimi

don't fall for it fool. stop encouraging that autist.

I seriously did not imagine you could insult this many girls at once just by comparing them to choa