Why was Nolan's Batman series so unsexy? Was everyone sterile?

Why was Nolan's Batman series so unsexy? Was everyone sterile?

Because an asexual man tried to write it to be sexy.

Nolan tried to make it sexy? wtf?

ugly female leads

anne hathaway, while not ugly, is sexless

Nolan is a closet gay. It's a really obvious undertone throughout all his movies.

>Why was Nolan's Batman series so unsexy?
Was ok

They were better for it. Sex appeal drags a movie down.

WRONG

The best movies of all time have had zero sex appeal in them.

>Nolan's Batman
>unsexy
uh...

I've thought this too. Elaborate though?

Wizard of Oz
Godfather
Snow White

are all sexy films

Proof?

>no ass

Good point. A large part of Batman comics is him getting laid.

Lawrence of Arabia.
2001: A Space Odyssey
The Treasure of the Sierra Madre

>implying HAL didn't have sexy birthing hips

Michelle Pfeiffer isn't exactly ass central, mister.

lawrence of arabia is as gay as it gets.

>Lawrence of Arabia
did you miss the whipping scene?

nigga 2001, along with practically every Kubrick film, is filled with sexual innuendo

Because Nolan himself is sexless and frigid

rachel was supposed to be hot, twice, and simply wasn't. Absconding with ballerinas, the girls wayne has on his arms, the people trying to fuck at his party in his bed, etc, etc.

I strongly disagree with that.

Anne Hathaway when she wanted to could be one of the hottest girls ever, even hotter than scarjo imo (who was always the top hot actress)

Also, Marion Cotillard and Katie Holmes were attractive too (which is almost requirement for top actresses btw).

Batman Returns gave me a femdom fetish. Not even mad.

Real life isn't sexy.

never bought the russian ballerinas stuff for a second. looked so phony. i get it, he was in love with rachel, but a player is always a player, he should have been a charming flirty man to every woman, not just rachel (and he wasnt either, he was just depressed).

nolan is autistic and cant into emotions or human desires at all.

Its about geopolitiks. bane = ayatolla khomeni. batman = dick cheney. nothing about dick cheney is sexy.. not even his lesbo daughter.

his shit movies dont have blood either. i dont understand what does he pretend to achieve with it.

theres yer answer.. childrens movies for sexless manchilds

ill kick your whore fucking ass.

>2001
>movie starts with big black thick phallus
>not at all sexual, dudes!

come on.

hnng

>dat mise-en-scène
I kino'd. I kino'd hard. Bravo, Stefan.

>being such a blatant homosexual that you see black dicks everywhere
lmao

>Why was Nolan's Batman series so unsexy?

That's a pimply back.

>that slight batnose jiggle
dick is now diamonds

Cuz Nolan's version didn't really pay attention toward intimacy. I'm not sure any director that has come after Nolan to helm the project, who is good at depicting boys & girls things. I think having so many characters in one feature ain't leave any times for THAT !!!

For steroid use

Gays are not sexy unless you're gay and if you're gay you're wrong and should sod off.

Fu-ck !! All female casts are cool, but I still don't understand why Anne didn't get to say "Meow"? Can't even compare with Michelle's "Meow". There is NO "Meow!!" in the Nolan's version ( ̄ω ̄;)

Pic unrelated?

Because Nolan was going more for the realistic approach in his film, while Burton's reeks of cartoonish.