What can be done about people with high IQs (>=130) who still manage to fail at life by dropping out of college for...

What can be done about people with high IQs (>=130) who still manage to fail at life by dropping out of college for example?

Sup Forums is full of those people.

We get on those boats at the lord of the rings and fuck off somewhere else and let these normies do their cancer shit.

College is a bullshit-infested scam, especially in the West; intelligent people can educate themselves through the internet, learn skills from the internet, and provide for themselves if they wish to.

lol, if you said that to an employer they would laugh at you.

This guy fucks!

We seperate from the normies and make our own way a Sup Forumsand if you will. Let the normies fuck their own shit up while we prosper somewhere else.

I often wondered what life would have been like growing up with nothing but people like us being able to congregate in real life.....I'm older, so I didn't even have Sup Forums growing up, just bitter isolation until I finally accepted that if I was going to socialize, I was just going to have to educate people about topics that interested me.

I said exactly that and told my fellow students are fucking retards that could never work in IT. I got the job after my first year of studies, and only after 6months of self learning the subject(software dev). Dropped out and im nowadays project manager at another company. pretty much saved myself 3 years of time and 110k€ of money.

Sexbots. The reason they fail at life is bc no gf for too long causes clinical depression

>dropping out of college
>fail

>Bill Gates
>Steve Jobs

because we are all lazy and practically autistic

They should be informed of the relative lack of jobs that actually require 130+ IQs. Very intelligent people who are not on track to extremely lucrative jobs in tech, finance, or academia, would probably make more money in the long run as skilled tradesmen who would start a business of their own. Their intelligence would allow them to leverage specific low IQ skills like machinist, plumbing, electrician, etc. for lucrative small business potential.

Borderline autistic high IQ people often find median IQ office environments difficult--they are low productivity, and only medium intelligence zones that keep the best performers artificially hamstrung by management. High IQ people are better off working by or for themselves. Look for highly autonomous jobs that still make money. That's why I suggest looking at skilled trades--you'll run circles around the low IQ GED trade school people.

In the land of the blind...

>dropping out of college

colleges are nothing more than glorified daycares for man babies. (And only good for jobs like lawyer/doctor, where you need a confimation). if you have the smarts and the passion you'll find easy a way to help society.
The problem with most of Sup Forums is that either they are plain autistic or don't move their asses out of their mom's basement, and stop after the first failure, because it discourages them

This. We frodo now

Name a single succesful scientist who did so.

>fail at life by dropping out of college

College is the biggest forced meme on the planet. I'd rather not have a mountain of debt like the retarded bernfags. True, I don't make much money but I am a man of simple means.

I dropped out of college. My life was a mess and I couldn't get it together. I went into class one day and the female teacher berated me in front of the class full of women and homosexual men.

It was a feminine environment and I was suffering badly with anxiety.

I went home that day and never came back. I've regretted it ever since. Whatever you do young ones, don't give up at crucial parts of your life. It can really fucking ruin you permanently.

130 IQ college dropout NEET reporting in.

I despise our society, so I pretty much refuse to take part in it. I am 26 years old.

I also bench 2 pl8 and regularly bang whores from tinder (either in their place or in hotels) and then go back home to my bedroom in my parents house.

Tbh it's not really a bad life, and if society were suddenly post-apocalyptic I feel I would be overjoyed and ready to contribute.

Humbly accept that 75IQ apes will breed you and others like you out of existence

That's why I accepted a job at a small technical company.

There's no red tape, so I'm free to improve the company how I see fit.

I single-handedly created their entire business intelligence department, and now I do consulting for other similar companies.

Not dumb enough to power through the bullshit like a normie. Not smart enough to transcend humanty.

Truly suffering

You do nothing.

This right here. This is the curse of 120-140 IQ

Blog thread?
I have an IQ of about 120 but dropped out of college after two years from depression. Now I'm thousands in debt and unemployed.

S T E F A N
T
E
F
A
N

There seems to be a great swathe of dropouts who incurred lots of debt and are fucking stuck.

140 here.

I want to be assassinated. One clean shot. The kind of bullet where there is no question about it; You died before you heard the shot. I want to be gone.

I can totally relate to this. I went traveling around the world for many years and came back to the US entirely more fucked than it was when I left.

I would say just save save save and then take off for awhile. When I left every country in the World was cheap compared to the US. Now it's not easy to find an interesting, safe country where your dollar will go far. I feel for you young ones.

It's painfully easy to succeed at shit tier jobs if you're even somewhat intelligent. I dropped out of college and was unemployed for a while. Eventually joined the Navy as a nuke because the bonuses would pay off my student loans easily. I was top of my class and made second class before I even got to the boat. I wouldn't recommend the military, though. It should be a last resort.

People will think you're some kind of genius just for showing up and doing your job and you can shoot through the ranks quickly no matter where you go.

>Sup Forums is full of people with 130 IQ >

Shakuntala Devi
George Green (Green's theorem)
Michael fucking Faraday
Srinivasa Ramanujan
Gregor Mendel

wow thanks google.

>people with high IQs (>=130)
>Sup Forums is full of those people.
I don't think so, Tim.

Just look at this board. Trump voters everywhere.

Faraday never went to a University. He had 2 years of schooling as a child and then left.

Rather remarkable that he went from being uneducated to being one of the most influential scientists in history.

It's not laziness.

I completed college with a high GPA in a STEM field, but I was a hopeless NEET for a few years beforehand. I used to think I was lazy, but the real problem is that autists are prone to apathy.

The trick is to overcoming this problem is to set specific goals that you can "grind" towards and improve, as though it was an MMORPG. If you have any sort of OCD that compels you to get every achievement/quest/etc in a video game or numbers autism that make you like to see higher and higher numbers, then I guarantee that you can change your lifestyle if you find a way to exploit that behavior.

Yup.

Honestly mang, Clinton and Trump are probably in a steaming romantic affair off camera

The hermitage of my mind is for me, and me alone. You normies can't have it. I'll not be put to use toward irredeemable ends. There's nothing productive about that. The real productive member is one who abstains from contributing. Modern civilization is a scourge, which reaches to every obscure inch of soil on this rock, tainting the lives of everyone and everything -- from a worm to a man.

I'm quite content observing.

maybe by fixing the fact that smart people gravitate towards degenerate video games and geek """""culture"""""

I'm working on inventing world peace. I just need to visualize a few more victory conditions.

>implying her crusty snizz could handle Trump's 9 inch python.

Yeah I'm sorry but I'm not lazy. I spend about 10 hours a week helping my 90 year old grandmother maintain her home, since she is no longer able to. About another 5 per week weightlifting at the local gym... At least an hour a day doing work in my massive vegetable garden.

I'm also knowledgeable in mechanical and electronic things, so I frequently take on one-time jobs within the family for free helping repair things, or even build new things like an a/c system I set up in my uncles garage.

I just live life for me. I don't have any need for money, since my family provides me with food and shelter and i make their lives easier by helping them with basically anything they need. I don't have to go into work 40 hours per week for a little bit of money I will have to invest 80% into things other than my personal satisfaction.

151 IQ 30-year-old failure here. Accomplishing nothing.

Seriousl this..
I even read that in his voice.

This. Saving money is a powerful ability that a shocking majority of the adult/normie/working class world is terrible at, including people who make a shit ton. Believe it.

Get some income, cut your expenses down to bare bones (obviously easy if you're a basement dweller), grind out a year or two or three. You'll have options you didn't think you'd ever have, not the least of which being credit building. All that money you already have? Pump it through multiple credit cards, liquidate all of it, and then sell those liquid assets after they're paid off. The trick is to not pay off the credit cards, and settle with collection agencies. They will settle what you owe at a ridiculously discounted number.

It's a bit of a loophole but it only works because again, collection agencies will settle for peanuts. Your credit score will obviously drop but guess what, you can rebuild it the same way but this time you'll have even more money.

Use that money snowball after a few years to maybe buy some real estate, invest with OPM (other people's money, it's what pretty much everyone does), or develop some software/online services, etc etc.

Once you have working capital, you only need be well informed and aware, which is easy for people like us. We soak in information with ease.

Fuck this society, make a shit ton of money and live your life on your own terms.

A LOT A BANTZ FOR A FUCKING LEAF

Correction, sorry, sell the assets BEFORE they're paid off. Got a little contradictory there.

Most of us end up living a life of stagnation, in routine rut jobs, a life of misery with little satisfaction of having accomplished anything

I have an IQ of 130. I graduated from college three years ago and haven't been able to find a job since then. In many ways, having a high IQ is a detriment.

Dr. Pavel

Are you retarded? Why would I ruin my credit score? That can affect buying houses, cars, etc. Fuck off with the bad advice.

IQ counts for nothing what really matters is the ability to think Critically

I almost wish I was autistic so I could at least use that as an excuse.

>IQ high enough to see through normalfag society for the shit that it is

>IQ not high enough to fake being a normal in order to get ahead

137 here get on my level fags

We need mo monies for dem programs and sheeit

>live life for me
>dependency on family by providing benefits
pick one

>2 out of millions of college drop-outs founded companies that happened to be innovative AND survive long enough not to keel over or be bought out early like 99.99% of start-ups

I knew someone who finished college and founded a tech start up/app. He was a shit poor manager and sold the code for a few hundred grand, took a holiday, came back and got an office job.

>thinking critically isn't a sign of higher IQ

everyone has a high iq iq is not real and just something people use for business and political purposes just follow your heart and learn and do all the things you want to learn and do everything will be okay

Because a healthy society no longer exist, many of us have little insentive to be apart of someting that is hollow, impersonal and nihilistic. The world no longer has a spirit, and intrinsically there are many men who feel this, from a young age, who dont want to give their life over to someting just for the big bucks. Honestly being "successful" is easy, go to college, emulate social skills, follow pop colture, say the right things at the right time and there you go, soon you have that 9 to 5 job, that whip driving wife, those disobediant resentful children. Men are falling out of this world because they can see there is nothing here for them but a giant compromise of the soul. So go back to earning you engineering degree my worker bee kraut friend, thats whats life is all about, thats what success is

He's CIA? Big no doubt.

It would be a single-generation sausagefest because we'd have a snowball's chance in hell of successfully convincing any sizable amount of women to come along. A few probably would, but not enough to maintain a stable population.

Nah, its just self confidence. A complete retard with a nice smile and a good haircut can get very far in life.

True but you need some sort of paper or document proving you know these things in order to get hired anywhere.

Guys what do I do? All of the things I'm interested in can't make me money. I don't want to attempt college only to get depressed and drop out and be in mass amounts of debt. Right now I'm working in an easy manufacturing job. Do I just stay with that for a while or what? I'm a pretty good looking guy and I'm good with money. I've thought about dating women with better incomes. I wouldn't use them for money. I genuinely want monogamy and marriage.

Is that wrong?

>tfw the most successful people are those that a blissfully unaware of what is really going on

170 IQ here and I have no fucking idea what I'm doing with my life. Everything seems hopeless no matter which path I go down. Going to cuck myself by going into college debt because I can't keep working dead end jobs for the rest of my life.

Best course of action at this point is to contribute nothing and let it all go up in flames.

In fact, it might even be worth joining the batshit leftists so everything escalates even faster.

Read Dürrenmatt's Die Physiker, the nuthouse is run by lunatics and the inmates are the only sane people left.

Sometimes I wish that I had a sub 70 iq so that I couldn't fully comprehend just how much of a failure I really am. My life had shown so much promise up until I was about 14-15 years old but it all went to shit because I had nobody that could help me. I dropped out of college and now I'm 27 now working a shit job with about 200 of the normiest normies imaginable. It feels like hell

Join a local pipe fitter union.

If you're so smart how come you missed those quads?

I live in NC. I don't think there are any of those around.

>half of Sup Forums thinks they're in the top 1% of human intelligence because they took an iq test online once in between fap sessions
You guys are precious

I actually feel bad for people with super high IQ's. I'm moderately intelligent. I've had friends that are flat out geniuses, and they're never happy. It's as if there's too much processing going on in their heads.

Checked

I could read at 3, started school at 4. My teachers tested my IQ in 3rd grade and wanted to advance me further but my parents didn't do that so I would be with people my own age.

That's exactly what it's like. I can't relate to people around me either. Having a high IQ isn't caused by autism, it's the other way around. How the fuck can you relate to anybody around you when nobody can keep up with you? I got sick of dumbing shit down for people so nowadays I just don't talk to the normies.

I dropped out of college because I chose field that was boring for me. I drunk for 3 years and went to clubs everyweekend. Right now I will start studying again in field which I think I will be successful. My main problem was thinking something will be gifted to me because I am started and my father owns big company in field I choose. Now besides starting University again I work shitty retail job, but I am happier then before.

This post. I can cure cancer, invent a new way to think, even be the guy that is spoken of for ten thousand years... but you know what? I was called faggot one to many times. Fuck humanity you don't deserve FTL

This is a real problem. The issue is usually depression at the realization that everybody around you is a limited monkey and you are a limited monkey too.

The solution to an existential crisis is:

Stop asking questions, because there is no solution or "meaning" (mindfulness meditation, being in the present moment, finding "immediately" rather than "ultimately" satisfying work and hobby)

Sunlight (vitamin D, raises testosterone, elevates mood)

Exercise (endorphins, better blood flow to brain)

Fixing diet (avoiding sugar highs and lows, avoiding alcohol, fixing gut flora)

The most important of these is diet. People don't realize how much a poor diet affects you. Go for six weeks eating only oatmeal for breakfast along with some form of meat, vegetables and fruits all day.

Half of Americans are on some prescription medication and a huge chunk of that are anti-depressants. I believe that diet is mainly responsible. The gut and the bacteria in your gut MATTER.

And then at the end of the day, there are people who are just genetically disposed to depression.

Who here on the peak of bell curve?

Don't do it for humanity. Do it for yourself.

Crippling existential depression.

Are you me? What the fuck mom? Why did you hold me back? I was made fun of anyway! I might as well have made something of it! Now I'm a meet with a brain that never stops thinking ahhhh

marshall them in to the SS leadership

>high IQs (>=130)
>Sup Forums is full of those people.
Is that so? I mean did they test their IQ with a real IQ-test not just one in the interwebs. Also you need what they call ""social intelligence"". This is why genius autist will never be a CEO because he is unable to read social cues. Conncetions and being sociable is more important than ability and qualifications, sadly.

I don't know. I dropped out. I'm gaining weight. I haven't seen a real human in 4 days. I...I'm scared

Nothing.

>Conncetions and being sociable is more important than ability and qualifications, sadly.

old fag here. A thousand times, this. Being good looking is also important.

Although I despised them at the time, I should have joined a frat. That actually will teach you everything you need to succeed in life. Shitty but true.

>Hi, I'm Dr user. I'll be doing your surgery today. I don't have a degree, but I watched a few youtube videos

I would argue engineers must attain some certification as well, especially if they are going to be working on planes, buildings and bridges.

>I should have joined a frat
kek

If you were that smart you wouldn't have dropped out of college or FELL for the college meme in the first place retard

"It's not what you know, it's who you know."

Even interviews today ask bullshit questions like "what is your greatest weakness" and "what do you hate the most." It's all about how much you can sell yourself.. literally.

DA IQ IZ UH SOSHUL CONSTUHCT

Actually, the majority of people have cut spending WAY back on:

appliances
food
clothing
etc.

since 1976 in order to pay for surging prices of insurance, education, home mortgages and car loans.

Its simply not the case that the new generation can't save money. They just can't make any, and they certainly cannot save any.

>MUH INTELLIGENCE QUOTIENT

High IQ is meaningless with poor mental health and the ability for long-term planning/delayed gratification. This is why many nations with fairly smart on average people (in East Europe and East Asia) collectively fail at life.

You realize they dropped out because they already had their plan set out and shit together so that college was a waste of time for them?
It's not like Bill Gates dropped out of Bumfuck State to smoke weed for ten years before suddenly becoming a billionaire.

>>Even interviews today ask bullshit questions like "what is your greatest weakness" and "what do you hate the most." It's all about how much you can sell yourself.. literally.

I'm an independent contractor of sorts so I constantly have to get hired at different companies. The jobs I get are the ones where I know people there already, and in the interview we bullshit about old times or whatever.

If I don't know anybody, I get these BS questions and I never get the job. Granted, I'm not good at answering them, but I would bet anything the guy somebody knows is the one who was hired.

>nobody wants to work with strangers

They can stroke on webcam, become pornactors, mafia or webdevelopers. It's all the same.