Your people are hollow and without an identity because sw*des erased your history and pride

>your people are hollow and without an identity because sw*des erased your history and pride
>kalevala only exists because a certain finnish subgroup was beyond the reach of the sw*de
>only way to get vengeance and not have the subversion of the swede pay off for him is to assimilate to russia
>tfw being f*nn

Other urls found in this thread:

news.minnesota.publicradio.org/features/199706/10_losurem_finnpoor/finnpoor2.htm
inktank.fi/china-swedes-forest-finns-and-the-great-migration-how-finnish-immigrants-helped-build-america/
vaestotiede.wordpress.com/2015/04/14/nain-ruotsalaiset-rotutohtorit-kirjoitti-suomesta-aikoinaan/
sverigesradio.se/sida/artikel.aspx?programid=185&artikel=6153052
youtube.com/watch?v=TD389SR-Pis
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I love you my finn friend who cares about sweden anyway

you had nothing before sweden gave you culture and civilization

get raped by abdullah you faggot

you had nothing until your mom shat you out

do you think you are her property now?

This is exactly what I'm talking about. The only way we can have a proud history and get vengeance on Swedes for erasing ours is to assimilate to Russia.

Why were Swedes so brutal with Finns?

not an argument

>2017
>Finns are the darling of Sup Forums
>This is the Suomi era

Russians were fair in the sense that, unlike Swedes, they recorded cultures and histories of the peoples they conquered. Look at Volga Finns and their kingdoms and grand duchies, for instance.

>they recorded cultures and histories of the peoples they conquered
Whereas Swedes simply destroyed everything.

Why?

skåne is another example of sw*des destroying and overriding culture
they truly are the niggers of the north

They're an evil, malignant people with a superiority complex.

it's not true. why do you think you still speak finnish after being a part of sweden for more than 500 years?

Cannot imagine obsessing over something that happened thousands of years ago

Russians killed all the Finns and, you Ivan, have to go back.

When will the eternal swede pay for his crimes?

No, they merely assimilated them. Very much like the Mongols, they only killed peoples who resisted, like the brainwashed Finnish partisans who fought for Swedish interests during the Finnish war, which the Russians in turn avenged on the innocent civilian population.

OP is a Russian.

>is to assimilate to Russia.
Holy fuck. You really have to go back.

What's the relationship between swedes and finns

soon they will be the literal niggers of the north

They killed them. Plain and simple. They are no longer.

You Russians are the worst people in the world.

It's always right to fight the Russians. They would have stolen all of our property and killed us.

What else do you suggest? The destruction Finnish history, pride and sense of identity cannot be undone.

he needs a gassing

>What's the relationship between swedes and finns
>t. Sweden
I guess non-existent then.

>They killed them. Plain and simple. They are no longer.
Proof? It is very much visible on the Russian gene pool that most of them did in fact assimilate.

news.minnesota.publicradio.org/features/199706/10_losurem_finnpoor/finnpoor2.htm

inktank.fi/china-swedes-forest-finns-and-the-great-migration-how-finnish-immigrants-helped-build-america/

>We lived in what was then called Finntown. There were other parts of town where Norwegians and Swedes lived. I remember my name was Sandstrom and this other fellow's name was Carlson, and we were white, blond as blond could be, and the Swedes, because they knew our parents, grandparents were from Finland, they'd go and put their fingers by their eyes and make slanty eyes and say "Hey, China Swede, hey China Swedes."

>"China Swede" was one term, "roundhead" was another. There were also more subtle forms of discrimination. Sometimes, Finns were looked down on simply because they were poor.

I just arrived

At least you still have your language :D :D :D :D :D :D

when will us oppressed folks ever recieve reperations?

>ruotsalainen vuohi

Finns are culturally and genetically very far from you Russians.

Finns have pride and lots of history, Ivan. A trail of Russian bodies prove it.

fuck off dude, if you let your nationality or your place of birth to determine your personal identity you are doomed. Look at my people, they are hollow shells who live in the past of their "ancestors".

Be your own man.

I wish Finland would just invade and take over Sweden already. Why are swedes such smug cunts? They are worse even than germans.

Because the Swedish aristocracy didn't care about what the peasantry spoke, merely that they continued to die for them in pointless wars and payed their taxes. The Finnish language had no influence on anything during Swedish rule.

why is finland always victimized

Swedes are truly disgusting subhumans

>Finns have pride and lots of history
>muh winter war, mannerheim (who wasn't a finn even) sauna and angry birds
Ah yes, very proud history we have there.

swedish speaking "finns" are still in control of our country. We are like a colony that never gained full independence. I just wish that some day fate will destroy sw*dish people ("fenno"swedes included) and return our lands back to us.

vaestotiede.wordpress.com/2015/04/14/nain-ruotsalaiset-rotutohtorit-kirjoitti-suomesta-aikoinaan/

sverigesradio.se/sida/artikel.aspx?programid=185&artikel=6153052

>Because the Swedish aristocracy didn't care about what the peasantry spoke,
That's why the laws were translated to Finnish and everyone was taught Finnsih since 1600s, Ivan. kys

so sweden also got a colony

finns were well represented and they were allowed to speak finnish when they represented their region

just get out russian shill all true finns love sweden

No you fucking cuckold, that means that we are the generation that must lift Finland out of the mud into its days of glory, and work to build that identity and meaning that largely was taken from us from the scratch.

1000 years of dead Russians, Feels good, Ivan.

Mannerheim was a Russian cuck though.

Lol, at least they are not Russians.

KAUVAN ON KÄRSITTY RUOTSIN VALVAA
YLÖS SUOMALAINEN VALKOISET
EI AUTA VIHAMIESTÄ ARMAHTAA

He's not Russian.
He's a mentally ill Savo faggot from Kuopio LARPing as a Karelian.
He's been doing it for a long time and it keeps getting worse.

>it's a Swede vehemently denies their crimes against Finland thread

Vitun savolaiset.

youtube.com/watch?v=TD389SR-Pis
:3

It's not our fault, it was Christianity, and it also erased our history and burned down our temples so we wouldn't further develop our culture but instead loan it from other countries, so we're stuck with ugly stone castles instead of beautiful temples we would otherwise have.

>That's why the laws were translated to Finnish
Our Swedish masters told us how to act in our own language, how very influential our speech must've been.
>and everyone was taught Finnsih since 1600s
Wrong.

Juuh takas hommaforumille.

>mentally ill finn

redundand

Norway was also our subject, for 100 years.

Lived in Helsinki all my life (with not a single drop of Savonian blood), have no idea what you're talking about.

>venälainen
>ruotsalainen
>saksalainen

Finns aren't simpletons. The Swedish Empire area can't be boxed to a simple "the fokken joos" type characterization Germanics love to do.

t. Cai-Göran

Do ya vape?

is that sven goran erikson?

ITT

> t. "You wrote something that wasnt hateful towards Swedes so I'll call you t. Cai-Göran"-poster

t. Sven-Göran Pernilsson

King Carl XVI Gustaf

t. Sven Omar-Cuckström

At least you got some vodka. Isn't that bad...

Funny how there's no pictures of you in Helsinki

>Wrong
Right.

You're fucked up in the head.

t. Kalle Cuckensson

Prove me wrong, then. Finnish speakers had no rights prior to our grand duchy era, save for the right to read a bible in Finnish.

Do we have to have this Sweden-Finland feud thread every single day? It's always the same

For centuries different useful plants were grown in Finland, like Hemp, millet, rye, barley and wheat, but at one point an order came from Sweden: everyone should grow wheat, so that the Swedish elite could get some wheat for themselves from the taxes. And Finns suffered from famine for many years, since the population depended on the mentioned useful pants in addition to wheat. And if a Finn grew "the wrong grains", the harvest was destroyed, or taken to Sweden as a fine.

Finland was quite famous for producing tar for Europe. Tar was used in ships during the colonial times, and was considered a resource that Finland had. But Finns themselves did not gain from the tar production, as it was ordered all tar to be sold through Stockholm. Basically what this meant, was that Finns were allowed to keep their cut from the tar production, but most were taken to Sweden as taxes, and sold forward into Europe for a fine price.

Furs were a luxury product, that at the time could have been compared to diamonds. The times when the Swedes couldn't get what they wanted, during the nights darkest hours they went and burned the Finn's fur stock. With one piece of fur you could have bought all the needs for a functioning farm. This is why fur pieces, especially squirrel's fur was used as currency along with gold and silver during pagan times and for some time even during the Swedish reign.

And then we all wonder: "Why everything always is, and has been richer and greater in Sweden, than in here?

I quite like Sweden, swedes have always been nice to me and had a hard on whenever I spoke swedish to them.

Finns' holy groves and sites were chosen to be places for churches to be built, so that Finns couldn't perform their traditions there. Most of these old churches still stand on these old grounds, and the ground can't be studied as they are church ground, and thus "protected".

During Swedish reign, a land-owning peasant was obligated to equip and maintain one cavalryman (a Hakkapeliitta) and was spared from additional taxes, assigned to everyone else. And then these soldiers were sent to fight along side infantry wars for the Swedes all over Europe. No commendation were given at the time, only that Swedes gained more land to rule over from other Balto-Finnic lands, such as Estonia, Livonia and Ingria. (cont)

When Finns migrated to Sweden as settlers, pioneers or other workers, they were treated as a lesser race, and even speaking Finnish in the presence of Swedes was considered insulting. Swedes systematically destroyed Finnish farms in Northern Sweden, livestock and other livelihood. Same story follows into the New World, or better known as America. These ungrateful dickheads taught other colonial settlers in America how bad this hard working and faithful nation was. It was their own arrogance of course, they were successful at subjugating us with the help of the Vatican after centuries of battles.

It was only after Russia had conquered Finland from Sweden, when blooming of our country and nation began. Land and agriculture were developed, we got our own currency, the right to go to school with our own language, autonomy and finally our independence. Even to this day Swedes are bitter and angry to us because of it, hate it when we fought on their side and lost. They force their culture and language down our throats. They can laugh and make fun of Finns, but no to anyone else, otherwise it would be racism, which in turn along with eugenics and racial pseudo-science, is a Swedish invention.

wtf I HATE swedes now!

During Winter War Finnish and Karelian refugees even had to sell their wedding rings to Fenno-Swedes, so that they'd something to eat. Sure some did weaved some socks and even did send some volunteers to the front, but those were only individuals, most with some Finnish heritage in them. The Swedish government denied any military or political help and intervention for Finland, since "they were neutral". In other words: they were too scared of the Soviets to do anything. Some Fenno-Swedes ran into Sweden, who knows how many (though some staid and fought), but after the war didn't let any displaced Finnish and Karelian refugees into their lands, because of their "Fenno-Swedish national identity would be endangered". And this very same thing continues to this day with Swedish schools, officials, political party, and even the right to demand service in Swedish from a public institution, here in Finland.

Fenno-Swedish foundations (who don't pay taxes to Finland) get support from Sweden, which they use to gain power here,. They support people and agendas that drive for their own gain. They do not care about Finns, only about their position in Finland. They are the worlds biggest hypocrites, as they "denounce and oppose racism", even though that's exactly what they practice against Finns. They are racists and the representatives of the legacy of apartheid-politics, and are not willing to accept and acknowledge this.

They have well deserved the mess they are in right now with Muslims and other liberal bullshit they are now in. I will gladly watch their country crash and burn, as in a few decades there will be no Sweden left. Karma truly is a bitch.

I dont see the reason to keep on arguing about 500 year old feuds. The world is getting darker and darker by the day, and more islamic. Regardless of what you think some Swede said to your grand-grand-grand-grand-grand-grandfather Jonne Pekkalainen 500 years ago, the enemies are are unhindered pouring in. Point being is that nordics shouldnt squabble amongst eachother but rather ally and work closer to survive in this new global world.

Personally i see Finland and Norway as our only true natural allies in a shit-just-hit-the-fan-situation. Denmark sure, but they arent as close as the Finns and Norwegians.

This is like the dwarves and elves fighting eachother in the hobbit while the orcs are about to launch an attack towards both.

>nordics
Yet another Swedish tool to subvert the Finn. Fuck off and die.

Finns are so fucking angry with us 24/7 they are really sharting their pants.

I dont see how they have the will and energy to keep on going about this fucking meme conflict.

>finns
>nordic
Go neck yourself, filthy sw*de.

It would be too humiliating for me personally to speak Swedish instead of the global language to a Swede.
Just me though, not everyone is born with a sense of pride. t. not op

Thank fuck you'll get genocided anyway, even if the vast majority of Finns are bluepilled on Swedes and our history.

>tfw also living in a fake country with no real culture
>tfw also the only way to exact true vengeance is to become part of Russia

>your peoples culture almost destroyed by the sw*de
>you are still required to learn the language of the sw*de
>"its just a meme xDDDD" t. sw*de

It's true and you know it. Kill yourself and hasten the well deserved genocide of your people.

Oh the Polish CP guy showed up as well, now it's a party.

delete this

JOIIIIN US

Not once have I uploaded a picture of myself here, fuck off with your lies Sven.

could you say no to her?

What if it's actually a Polish CP girl?

>1000 years of dead Russians
Must be some fantasy of yours, unless by dead Russians you mean being cucks to and dying for the Swedish crown.
>Mannerheim was a Russian cuck though
He was a Swede, whom you do not worship simply because he didn't indulge in the Swedishness you so worship.

2nd deluge when