India is only 7.45 times as big as Sweden but has 125 times the population

India is only 7.45 times as big as Sweden but has 125 times the population...

WTF?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tibetan_Plateau
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They have a lot of fertilizer

Did you know you could fit the entire population of Earth in Texas? Size of a country doesn't matter.

shoulder to shoulder?

Have you been to India there's people everywhere no matter what you do there's someone 4 ft away at most

FPBP fucking LOL'd god damnit

Sweden's land is not particularly arable.

India is a verdant, fertile wonderland that is great for producing vast quantities of food. However, because Indians are dumb, famine and starvation are still serious problems.

If they lived like they do in New York

Bangladesh is smaller than us, and it has 45 times our population.

Sweden is the best country on the planet.

Don´t worry. Swedens birthrates will greatly increase once they fully hit third world status. Only 10 years to go an you´ll see sweden rising up to have 100-200 million of brown people by 2050.

This will really fuck with (((their))) population predictions for the year 2100. You tell em sweden.

Why does Sweden look like a fucking dick?

Pfft. You cant even lick your dog's balls legally

Undisputed champion coming through

you could fit the entire population in russia not texas

Actually Russia is 118 times as big as Bangladesh, and it has less inhabitants.

To attract all the black people because that's all they value

A limp dick. Even their country shape is cucked.

We can lick your mom's pussy though.

Guess again.

>Why does Sweden look like a fucking dick?
So Trump can suck it.

so what, it also has 500 times to poo

Feels good to have lebensraum.
was

>was
Still is.

Reference to shit or to Union carbide?

M8...

Finland and our Scandinavian bros overtook us desu.

>Finland and our Scandinavian bros overtook us desu.
They are not even white compared to us, and all their achievements are by-products of Sweden's success as a nation.

>not having HTML skills
y'all should visit Sup Forums

Looking at maps of population density, you immediately notice india has a incredibly dispersed population, with far less focus on urban centers, and massive amounts of people inhabiting basically every inch of non urban area.

no other country has so much people living in such undeveloped areas as far as i can tell

>Sweden
>white

We are living on old merits and pissing everything away. That's just the truth.

>Sweden
>white
top kek
>USA
>over 40 million niggers

Holy shit this guy can inspect element, mate I can barely work excel or download illegal games and even I know that.

Pic-related.
>We are living on old merits and pissing everything away. That's just the truth.
Well sure but we're still the best country on the planet. When we're not the whitest country anymore, get back to me.

the ans u r looking for

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tibetan_Plateau

sub text fresh water resources

Shoulder to shoulder they could probably fit in ireland or maybe even northern ireland. You dont understand how much empty space there is the world.

Sweden will be a third-world shithole within a generation or two.

You imported the third world, and that is what you shall become.

Are you blind, your own picture proves you wrong.

Perhaps you didn't know this, but the germanic race IS the white race. See which country has the highest germanic population? That's right.
>Sweden will be a third-world shithole within a generation or two.
Says who? Alex Jones? Take off your tinfoil hat.

Yeah, i know and even still you are not the whitest country, i dunno why im taking all this bait from a pretend retard.

>Yeah, i know and even still you are not the whitest country
Maybe you should learn how to read a graph then, you illiterate potato-nigger. Lol.

That's france tho

Who cares?

Wat FPBS mean

Slavs arent white you dribbling spastic

Fenian pre-Battle Shout

>Slavs arent white you dribbling spastic
What's your point? Only germanic people are white, and the graph shows that Sweden has the highest germanic population on the planet, consequently making us the whitest. All that malnutrition must have given you an underdeveloped brain.

> ABP

BRUH

me

>consequently making us the whitest

I think you would be surprised if you knew the REAL number of germanics in your country today... within 25 years they will be a minority (if not sooner)

20M less, must be that rat gene combined with the floodplain effect

Are you pissed because you're less white than us, or what's the problem?

Heard this before and did the math, it's actally not true but close enough (I think it was a little over 2 times the size of texas)

>Has some of the first civilizations
>Closer to Africa, an easier migration(follows out of Africa theory)
>Plenty of river valley type geographies optimal for early agriculture

hurr why do some places have more population than us???

>1366x768
>chrome
>inspect element
>Sup Forums
poo/loo

Sandniggers should fix that desu

>However, because Indians are dumb, famine and starvation are still serious problems.
What...there hasnt been a famine since the british left though.

Agreed, as an Indian I think India needs Lebensraum. Presumably in Africa since the place is underpopulated anyways.

>India is a verdant, fertile wonderland that is great for producing vast quantities of food.
Rubbish. Most of the country is barren and we have droughts every year. The Punjab, southern and North-Eastern region is very fertile and cultivated heavily. The govt. is looking at investing in Mozambique for growing food.
>famine and starvation are still serious problems.
False. Every citizen is guaranteed food almost for free if they are below poverty line.

>Haplogroups
>Anything to do with whiteness
wew

Fine, here you go.