Just got this hat, do you wear your Trump hat in public?

Just got this hat, do you wear your Trump hat in public?

no because i dont have autism

I'm too much of a manlet for the hat to fit right.

Of course. If Berniefags can wear their shitty shirts then I can wear my MAGA hat.

And I think I'm going to wear mine with navy shorts and a white polo, is this too matchy?

Yeah, I wear mine when I am out and about, no one cares other than some libkeks who stare, but they are too chicken shit to say anything.

America will never be great again. To have a great team, you have to have great players.

Wish I could, but I live in one of the most liberal cities in the world and wearing it would be a safety hazard.

I saw some faggot wearing some Bernie shirt that said SWAG on it. Wish I had my MAGA hat on him to see his reaction

You know you're using free speech when what you're about to say or wear makes you feel a little nervous

yes and open doors for women while wearing it.

Because they're doing it because they just like Bernie. You're doing it because you want to be as edgy as possible in public.

sweet

I'm not even worried about my safety, I just don't want to see my hat get ruined.

>minding my own business
>some cuck on a skateboard rolls off with my hat and drops it down a sewer
No thanks.

I have a MAGA hat

But nobody cares/knows shit about American Politics here so they don't even understand the hat.

It will be a nice Trophy when WW3 starts.

Wow! You convinced me, I'm #hilldog now!

I'm not a hat guy but the blue one actually looks good on me, I haven't had any problems but I also live in upstate NY where we support Trump.

If NYC would fuck off this would be a great state to live in.

Don't have a Trump but I would love to get one. Unfortunately I live LA, the most anti-white city in America

I went to the gym yesterday and was surrounded by beaners. 2 older white men and a few Asians

I swear most of these Spics look like they just came right out of prison. Most have shaved heads and covered in tattoos. I can tell most had that look on their face like, "what the fuck is this gringo doing here?" If I wore a Trump hat I will most likely get stabbed

I wear it while I drive my car. Often when I go into gas stations. Tried wearing it to bars, and it often ends up with people trying to argue with me. Which I'm fine with to an extent but if I go out to drink with people I just want to chill and don't want to be verbally attacked.

HEY MAN. HEYYYYY.

You like trump eh? I think he's a pretty cool guy. Let me buy your a beer! LOL

Wear my hat everywhere, no one says anything
Keep in mind i live in commifornia
beaners everywhere everyone bernie fans where i live
Im also 6'3 200 pounds they just lock eyes and look at their feet no one dares call me out, and if they do i have the facts to fuck them up in an argument which is all you need with your hat.

I wear it all the time famalama

It's not as much fun anymore sadly, moved away from my libtard hometown

Is that a problem?

You would only wear it to be edgy desu.

Yea just like a blacked thread. Only to be edgy.

>be black fitizen
>wear maga hat
>get confused/angry stares mostly from women
>usually younger white military types guys will give thumbs up or say nice hat.
been wearing for awhile now

Will girls like me more??

>wearing a hat is edgy
>limp wristed betas afraid theyll be confronted for supporting the Don
man up bitch

see? even based blacks are doing it

I've got one. Everyone thinks I'm being ironic. Of course it doesn't matter here because we've got two loser to vote for and not Trump.

>negros supporting trump
is there anything trump cant do?

i wear mine in downtown Detroit get alot of support. had a nig spit on me once. i asked after he did it why. and he said i support a nigger hater.

>implying height affects how big your head is.
I have a gigantic head and I'm 6 feet, even XL hats won't fit me.

I can't wait to see all these hats at some flea market in 20 years.

Proof for younger generations who will be reluctant to believe he ever was an actual candidate that people supported, I guess.

Can't wait to see Bernie hats in the flee market in 20 hours

I would but I don't wear baseball caps, shorts, tennis shoes, or other children's clothing.

I would get a trump magnet for my car although I know it would just get keyed by spics right away and it's pretty nice.

More concerned one would actually break in and find HK MR 556 in trunk and Glock 34 gen 4 MOS with RMRwith two 30 round mags of critical defense hollow points.

Wouldn't want to contribute to some future white family getting home invaded raped/murdered by Hillary supporters anyone armed with such fine fine weaponry.

>I don't wear baseball caps, shorts, tennis shoes, or other children's clothing

Kek

In terms of weeabo aesthetics it's more like so:

even worse actually

If you think a single breasted two button black suit and a crisp white oxford without tie is bad, there is a 100% chance you're a fag, wear skinny jeans, and/or have never known the touch of a
a woman