youtube.com/watch?v=Zm_3zOZg-ns
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

lol watch the full video.

He wasn't even crying.

Amazing

Bueatiful Moments • 2017 • This is Why We Love Football •

Neymar Jr ● Welcome To PSG | #RESPECT - HD 2017

#NotAllMuslims

Is much more the football, #respect from Morro dos Macacos.

If you hate neymar...WATCH THIS VIDEO|2017 beautiful moments| #RESPECT

Quick rundown pls

When did respect come brought to you by Jehu Desert Tours? If it isn't from coca cola I do not know what to do.

Neymar Jr ● Emotional moments - HD 2017

youtube.com/watch?v=Zm_3zOZg-ns
nerman is my favourite actor, but drama isn't the right genre for him

#RESPECT

Stay strong

WHAT HAPPEN
O QUE QUE HOUVE??? EU N VI O FINAL

and I thought only women knew how to do crocodile tears

Neymad is so beautiful and profound in so many ways. It brings tears to my eyes when I watch him play it and reminds me of the purity and innocence of childhood and the pain of losing that, and the human apprehension of growing into old age, the fears we experience when we become older, jaded versions of the people we once were. It makes me feel things that I don't want to feel and that is the power of good football. Much respect to Neymar, wish people still played like this today.

+1

I love this meme and i love you guys

#Respect

#respect from Bulgaria, pls come to Ludogorets

#RESPECT come to FENERBAHCE

neymern pls come to Beşiktaş

respect from chile please come to deportivo temuco

>respect
What did he mean by that?

Wow very well said, but I would love to see him at Michigan Bucks FC

PLEASE neymar if you are reading this you will lead us to NSL glory and you will be a club legend forever

hey amigo, i am come to besiktas

Thanks for remiding me how shit is rio. Literally a shithole

Neymar Jr Best Skills 2017 ,اجمل مراوغات و مهارات نيمار 2017، تعليق عربي لحُرُوف العَرَبِيَّة

pls come to Galatasaray
Love from Morocco
#NotAllMuslims

Respect from Albania

This is why we love the football

#RESPECT

>تعليق عربي لحُرُوف العَرَبِيَّة
midkek

Implying you wouldn't criticize him if he didn't do it

Neymar Jr ● Welcome To Crying Bitch Boi | #QATARMONEY - HD 4k 60 FPS 2017

Who /saddestfootballmoments2017hd/ here?

>4K
lmao

Neymar Jr ● THE SHADOW OF MESSI | #LOYALTY 220M 600k (per week) 2017

#Respect from Belgium, please come to Merksem City Pirates, it would be a bigger challenge than Ligue 1

I love this thread

Thank you OP

#respect #onelove #oneboard #unitedsmile

My sides

This award winning video brought to you by Conforama®, proud sponsor of Ligue 1.

JOGA BONITO 2017 • NEYMAR JUNIOR BEST MOMENT * #JESUISPARIS

Uooouu
Respects for portugal

Looked more like he was having a headache than crying

CS:GO ● HEADSHOTS BY DR. DREYMAR ● || Sponsored by csgoskins.net|| NIGHTMARE IN BARCELONA - 1440p - August 2017 *SUBSRIBE*

Y-you too

Alfonso ● MOM'S SPAGHETTI |2017 Embarrassingly cute moments| IT WENT WRONG-720respect

lmao

CS:GO - BaTmAn*LoKo: Insane Skills and Epic Moments Compilation (1000 subscriber special)

incredibly embarrasing, faking these kind of emotions so others can see them is truly the mark of a psychopath

reminds me of when nerman hugged messi after scoring the 3-0 against bayern at camp nou, all of nerman's emotions seemed overdone and fake while messi didn't know wtf to do and how to get rid of nerman. The kid has issues, to say the least

pretty good thread overall guys

Thumps up if watcheng on eklips day

Tbh with the amount of drugs Neymar must have been doing I wouldn't be surprised if he is pretty desensitized to everything and this is in fact the case. His father publicly fucks trans, and he has a paid set of friends that hang on with him and must have been on who knows what kind of unholy parties. He seems unfazed when other players get mad at him, too, and I remember an event with Brazil when he was younger pretty similar to this

NEYMAR RESPECT COMPILATION PART 2 - HD

>dr. Dreymar

hearty kek, good one ameribro

Why the fuck is he crying?

1 like = 1 respect

PLEASE COME TO LEGIA

neymar hes sucks on paris. its better that neymar go back to barcelona like if you agree