Can one of you Brazilians tell me what happened to your team?

Can one of you Brazilians tell me what happened to your team?

How did something so beautiful and good turn into complete mediocrity?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/lCC_iB3vLzM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Our players started going earlier and earlier to europe. They lost all their Ousadia e Alegria

Plus other teams catch up

- Training was a joke. Parreira just made them play on a reduced pitch for the entire pre-world cup period and during it. It was televised and CBF made a bunch of money from it.

- Lazyness from most of the players, they had nothing to prove, too accomplished.

- Cicinho and Gilberto were miles better than Cafu and Roberto Carlos back then, it made a huge difference, they played against Argentina in 2005 and it was a blow-out. Same for the match against Japan.

>Cicinho and Gilberto were miles better than Cafu and Roberto Carlos back then
I don't think I'd play Gilberto on Roberto Carlos slot but atleast I'd try to fit him in midfield just like when he played in Cruzeiro, because his speed was amazing.

he was a left-back, that was his position in Hertha Berlin when he got the call.

The brazilian NT right now is probably the best in the world together with the german one...

No, it's not.

it is

Maybe you womt lose 7-1 this time. Like.. 4-0 instead lol. I wouldn't be afraid to play you, usmnt could give you a run for your money

Top kek, why is Juninho in here?

Dude just stop posting forever

Marcelo is the best LB in the world, Daniel Alves is the best RB. Casemiro is on par with Modric. Thisgo Silva is one of the best defenders. Neymar, Coutinho and Gabriel Jesus is an incredible attack. I honestly can't see any other teams better than that outside of Germany.

Spain if they find a decent 9

France or Spain maybe?

Why is Casemiro so smug?

>Casemiro is on par with Modric.
Embarrasing

>Casemiro is on par with Modric
>Thiago Silva is one of the best defender
>Daniel Alves is the best RB
2/10 made me reply since the attack made you seem serious

>implying we're not going to win Russia 2018
Tite will carry us to glory.

Too much sopa

1/10 made reply because the 7-1 makes me salty

Nigga, literally half or your team is playing in Ligue 1

Plus, our coach is the greatest mastermind football have right now.

I didn't realise 'football' was a collective of people, you illiterate fuck.

2muchglobo4you

> I don't rate Tite

must be sad being a brainlet

Rating Tite =/= sucking his cock that hard. I rate Tite and I think the hexa will come but I don't think he is "one of the greatest football masterminds right now".

Morata?

Yeah. This man is.

Blocks your path

FIFA is scripted as fuck France win Russia and Brasil win Qatar there's no way around it.

Yeah, sure. And I'm sure that of all the people interested in the World Cup, the one to know how it works is some random fucking leaf.

youtu.be/lCC_iB3vLzM
Was this also fixed, leaf?

If people knew how it works they'd be disgusted.

Good point kkk

Pls enlighten us senpai

Just gonna say, I remember this kind of talk when Felipao managed and look how that turned out.

Don't take our optimism away from us. It's all we have.

Just let us be happy, hermano

Scolari was just a fat gaucho cheerleader

Are you fucking retarded? He totally banned Ronaldinho from the team

screen cap it and apologize in 2022 (if zika hasn't killed you by then)

Nah, I'd rather have you apologise next year when we win, contradicting your pathetic 'prediction'.

gaucho are people from Rio Grande do Sul, waffle

Daily reminder that Fred did nothing wrong.

> what is hyperbole to make a point in a funny website in a funny thread

wee lad

I will only mean seriously that he is "the greatest mastermind of this sport today" if he manage to win this world cup.

Nah, Felipão was never THAT praised desu.

That's because he literally did nothing

We lacked of a creative midfielder and a reliable striker. Add that to a poor manegement and a severe influence of sponsors and we have Brasil 2014.

I've met people that literally believe tite is the goat so the joke went over my head, sorry.

kek

He is good but will only ascend to this category after winning a World Cup.

Corruption. We still have loads of talented little shits here since it's essentially the only sport our nation cares about, it's just that they're piss poor and as such they can't afford any agents with connections to put them into a relevant club. Also, those few clubs who aren't corrupt became braindead and went with the brit's philosophy: they only care about pace and strength. No wonder >we became so shit.

>the only sport our nation cares about
Volleyball. And Formula 1, if that counts.

He paid for all your crimes while the real culprit was Scolari and his outdated tactics.

Fred was the scapegoat when he did literally nothing wrong, it's just all the team that was playing very bad, except maybe Neymar

Fred was a decent striker and could have been a good support to Neymar (like Benzema is for Ronaldo in comparison)

You should be ashamed of what you did to Fred.

Ronaldinho started partying his ass off and every brazilian player started following his footsteps.

>the real culprit was Scolari

>implying
Nigeria is going lift the trophy. mark my words

really, lad? do you ever leave your house?

don't talk out of your arse, my man. Bernard, Júlio César and David Luiz were the ones getting the short end of the stick here. Especially Bernard. that being said, fred became shit ever since he left lyon and even at his best he wasn't that good

>David Luiz
He deserves every bit of scorn he gets. He's still shit to this day.

Nah, dat wouldn't make much of a difference tbf.
The main problem was how fookin shit our managers are

You shitty bastard.

When Fred left the pitch, he was literally assaulted by one of your compatriots.

You should be ASHAMED

What is David Luiz anyway? A defender? Midfielder?

A meme.

Seriously, though, he's a defender and occasional midfielder who would really, really like to be a striker.

Would you find reason in your head if your team was humiliated to the whole world by a score of 7-1 inside own country?

If it happened in Belgium (and it already happened btw but not at that scale obviously), I'm sure as fuck a player like Hazard won't be assaulted by a monkey

>usmnt
lol theyd slaughter your My little sawker faggots 7-1, dumb amerifat.

Why do you rate Fred "the Cone" so much, waffle bro?

he plays for the team I support and I tell you, if I could I would've assaulted him myself. the bastard's paid 1mill a month to just look around the pitch and when he's not into the mood for a game he'll intentionally earn himself a red or two yellow cards

I don't even care about his performances or lack thereof in the WC but I wish he had been abused like you think he was.

That's the answer I was expecting from a hypocrite.

Uh... Should he not? Yeah, it was humiliating, but it's just football. The behaviour of fans after the match was more embarrassing than the result itself.

To be fair, Hazard's actually good.

My uncle said they lost their valor

We adopted the same European system in our national championship. They our players lost the experience in playing playoffs

Their system is better though.

Bullshit. That 'European system' hasn't kept European teams from dominating the World Cup since 2006.

I don't rate him high, just saying he was decent (he played well at the Confederations Cup btw)

>the bastard's paid 1mill a month to just look around the pitch

seems like the description to a lot of football players to me

Elaborate.

Okay not the best example, I could have said Lukaku, it doesn't change anything

>(he played well at the Confederations Cup btw)
This is baffling to me. He completely dominated the 2013 Confederations Cup, but in 2014 it was like he'd had enough and downed tools.

Dude, Fred wasn't the only one to be responsable for the fiasco of 2014 for sure. The entire team was average and some of them were not international level.

I personally don't blame him, I think he's really bad even in the brasileirão, but I don't blame him. I blame Scolari and Lu17 the most desu.

>seems like the description to a lot of football players to me
it's similar but see, while he loafs around other footballers are actually being useful or at least trying to be... and all that for 1/10 of his paycheck

Bra71l was a meme team, Belgium tier.

Cadê o outro baiano que acessa o Sup Forums?

Yep that's the point.

Sei não fera. Sou de sampa

I also think there was too much pressure for the team during this WC.

But Scolari did everything wrong during this WC

>d*nte
>d. luis
>bernard
>h*lk
What went wrong lads? Can any of you name a worse brazillian WC side than that one?

What do you guys do when you feel the urge to shitpost? Usually I only lurk or try to add something meaningful to the conversation but sometimes I get so riled up I just feel the need to bully people or find a way to completely derail a thread like calling people niggers and I fucking love it

What do?

I'm not sure if it's worse, but I'd nominate the 2010 side, if only because they'd played such boring football that all that I remember about it was that Kaká was wearing the number 10. At least the 2014 side was memorable, if for all the wrong reasons.

there isn't one yet but don't worry, it's only downhill from here

once nerman gets old you'll wish our 2014 NT back

>julio césar
Old as fvck
>Dante
Meme cb
>Davirgin Luiz
Another PSG meme
>Maicon
Old ass bum
>Marcelo
best lb atm
>L.Gustavo
meme dmf
>fernandinho
was at his "peak"
>Hulk,Oscar,Bernard
dank memes
>fred
not even national level

I post something insulting Liverpool. That's always pleasant.

Oh look, it's the country that serves as a backyard for Belgium.

Go for it, bro

OH GOD ARE WE GONNA BECOME ENGLAND?

I legit got jewed into thinking brazil 2006 and 2010 were going to win the WC.

Look at this pic. Look at this silver boot.

At that time, Fred was the 4th (fourth) best player in the world, after CR7, Messi and Neymar.

I'm not THAT pessimistic but it's entirely possible

Ok Fred, why are you in Belgium shitposting instead of training for your next match?

B-but vinicius jr. and g. jesus are pretty young, r-right? Tite will make those evil germans go away won't he?

And the other half plays in China.

>vinicius jr.

Esse cara quando chegar no Halal vai ser emprestado pra pegar ritmo de jogo.

Não passará de um Willim José, e logo aparecerá numa matéria: Jóia do flamengo assina com clube turco.

"ritmo de jogo"

Oh look it's that fucking country with people who are actually pretty nice usually and aren't as loud and arrogant as the people speaking the same language

Feel pretty stupid now don't you