How would Sup Forums handle an unwanted child?

how would Sup Forums handle an unwanted child?

>go on vacation 8 years ago in a foreign country
>meet a female tourist from another foreign country there
>she is 11 years older
>hook up for a few days then never see her again
>fast forward 8 years later of no contact
>she finds you and tells you you have an 8 year old kid in a foreign country who doesn't know you exist or even share a common language with you

note that she can legally sue you for child support.

How can she sue you? You can deny which would be shitty. Wouldn't the US government just give you money to give to your illegitimate child anyways?

>note that she can legally sue you for child support

oy vey david! vhats dah madda vit you?
trust an israeli to be more concerned with money that a childs development, man up and do right by that kid

she couldn't find me because I always use a pseudonym while on a vacation, I'm also bilingual so I cunningly declare that I live in a different country altogether :^)
I do enjoy them vacation creampies, for all I know I have already spread my seed into France, Italy, Germany, Austria, Hungary, Sweden, Spain etc

Too late for falcon punch...

the laws of her country (france) allow her to sue child support from foreigners and my country (flag) respects these laws.

fuck off potatonigger

i was a kid and i willingly gave her my name, what an idiot tbqh.

>potatonigger
>nigger

c'mon now, rabbi tyroneberg. im not the one acting like a nigger

>i was a kid and i willingly gave her my name, what an idiot tbqh
is the situation in OP happening to you? if so, LMAO

is it really niggerish to wonder if you have moral responsibility of an 8 year old who shares absolutely nothing other than DNA with you, which you never met, doesn't know you exist, can't even communicate with, have only known the mother for a few days, and you didn't know existed for his whole life?
you gotta admit this isn't the typical tyrone situation.

yes, this isn't theoretical

Maybe with that attitude

what is the bitch's nationality? I hope your spawn ain't a nigger

french

Haha you're fucked my greatest ally

is she French or "French"?

100% french as far as i can tell

Deny everything. You never met this woman

could be worse, does she have a cuck husband? has she started any litigation against you? if not, how's her dowry looking? there are a bunch of jews in France, you'll fit right in if you are willing to bite the bullet "for the child's sake"
on the bright side, you could get out of a shithole into an islamic wonderland

Jesus, you're fucked man. Are you panicking right now? What are going to do?

hasn't started anything. i'm not even sure she wants to. i don't really know what she wants from me at this point.
she doesn't have a husband as far as i know.
as for moving in with them... did i not mention she is 11 years older? she looked pretty nice 8 years ago, i don't know how she looks today but it probably aint good.

Dude, just take care of your kid.
How would you like it if you had no father in your life. Do you even realize what your missing out on?
Go see your child, not for your sake, but the childs'.

If you don't, you are a literal nigger.

she must've found your kikebook, I'm sure
should've used a pseudonym there like the rest of us
women's age is usually in inverse function of the hardness of your boner, unless you're growing old together because it isn't as noticeable when you see her every day

>i don't really know what she wants from me at this point.
money to raise the kid..?

>the circumsized jew gets jewed by the vaginal jew

I DONT KNOW WHOS JEWING WHO ANYMORE

Haha! You're fucked Schomo. Time to give up those child support shekels.

>lol just take care of it what could go wrong
Fuck off with this sentimentality, faggot. You would do exactly this if a child was plopped on your lap out of nowhere? He didn't expect to be a father.

OY VEY
Y

VEY
E
Y

Now you learned the expensive lesson: never hook up with french girls.

This.

You kikes are truly disgusting people.

french girls are great when they are moaning in french and their english accent is sexy af

Good joke. They don't speak english for shit.
I'm an anomaly, but only because I'm dual-national (american/french).

Thats what you get for fornicating.

user deaded seven years ago. To bad about babby.

granted this wasn't in france but I must've come across nothing but gems like yourself then because they were all able to communicate with me using solid intermediate english and their warm, wet orifices

having sex doesn't seem like something i'd do so i can't identify with this scenario at all

>the laws of her country (france) allow her to sue child support from foreigners and my country (flag) respects these laws.
She'll have to actually prove you're the father.
Just deny it, no paternity tests in France.

If you didn't want the responsibility you should have kept your dick in your pants

Don't put words in my mouth, nigger-faggot.
I would take care of a child that just suddenly appeared in my life, because its the RIGHT THING TO DO.
Do you autistic shits even realize how horrible a child's life is without a father?
Anyone, who understands they have a child, and doesn't want to be there for his child, deserves to die in a ditch in shame.

What this guy said

If you haven't already, deny ever meeting her, deny your relationship and deny being the father. There's literally jack shit she can do

Fuck off
He can't communicate with the kid, doesn't love the kid, kid doesn't love him and they have no connection other than him spunkin in his mom 9 years ago, why didn't she just get an abortion?

maybe thats why you should have kept your shrunken jewish cock in your pants goldbergstein

p.s. this is a typical nigger situation

>no paternity tests
And what if someones wife give birth to a child that is obviously not his, how will he prove it?

Update:
Actually, a judge can order a paternity test, but you're not forced to agree and the judge can't force you.

>implying you used a real name while barebacking foreign snizz while on holiday.

You're not retarded enough to have to her your name and where you're from...are you? Slam pigs don't deserve the truth, just the ooen door pump&dump, then deuces, no brekky afterwards.

Waste of time. Those people dont care about the bond of family or responsibilities They have for putting a kid into this world. They are hedonistic subhumans

Have her send pics. Deal maker/breaker. If that shit is still tight, you never know. I don't recall seeing a single fatty when I was in France that wasn't a tourist.

You have a responsibility to the little shit, he deserves his father if it is in fact you, otherwise he will turn out like a nigger and you're the problem.

He can't.
But he's not forced to acknowledge the child as his own.

Weird law... no paternity tests?

>Slam pigs don't deserve the truth, just the ooen door pump&dump, then deuces, no brekky afterwards.
what

I'd rather have no dad than a dad that low key hates me

t. raised by single mother

>then deuces, no brekky afterwards
subtitles ploxxrz, I kek'd

>how would Sup Forums handle an unwanted child?
Do you even know how easy it is to escape the risk?
Not have unprotected sex with strange foreign woman
Stop trying to be a Strayan sex tourist Schlomo

Not if you don't agree to do it.

>Weird law
We consider the DNA as something very private.

I was fucking a girl in college who gave me her virginity. Within months she was pregnant. After the pregnancy test came up positive I took her ring shopping. That was about 10 years ago. Been married ever since. Paid off the house and cars and now we're just working on us I suppose.

Take it slow, maybe express interest in seeing her again to catch up, but be clear to tell her you're broke and can't be depended upon financially. You're interested in meeting the child, but don't commit to anything. Maybe meet somewhere neutral, like Cancun

How did she find him in the first place though?

What,

>My name's john
>I'm from israel

And she finds him from that?

you've never picked up and smashed a sexy exotic tourist while on a vacation somewhere? why even live?

Completely different situation, mate
Like another user said, she got no brekky afterwards

holy shit the inbreeding evident in your pic, wow

Ooooh. No court ordered paternity tests. That sounds reasonable.

Bummer, but I think having contact is important.

I knew/know my dad
He isn't a good guy, I just wish he treated me and my mom better

Deny everything

>11 yrs. old
>pregnant
Slide it, Schlomo.

The dumbass probably told her his full name, Shlomo Shekelbergstein.

>I can't read: The post.